PDA

View Full Version : More Gom/JHB crap: Formerly Nady/Marte trade revisted thread.

Gom
08-23-2008, 04:12 PM
Is Bill actually admitting he was wrong in his assessment of the Yankees cheating????????????

Could it be?

Coco's Disciples
08-23-2008, 05:36 PM
Where would you guys be without Nady?

Where are they with him?

Jayhawk Bill
08-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Is Bill actually admitting he was wrong in his assessment of the Yankees cheating????????????

Could it be?

Nope.

Could you be bringing discussions across threads in a manner which you had pledged not to do?

Gom
08-23-2008, 07:29 PM
This is true. I just thought you'd become intelligent. My mistake, and my bad for bringing in that stuff over here. Apologies to those in this thread.

a700hitter
08-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Nope.

Could you be bringing discussions across threads in a manner which you had pledged not to do?He has a point Gom. Leave the personal grudges in the other thread. I find them to be entertaining, but let's not muddle up all the baseball threads. Maybe you guys can find some common ground in one of the political threads.

Jayhawk Bill
08-23-2008, 07:54 PM
I just thought you'd become intelligent. My mistake.

Could you be continuing to do so?

Gom, that's not an apology.

jacksonianmarch
08-23-2008, 07:57 PM
SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!!

Jayhawk Bill
08-23-2008, 08:13 PM
SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!!

Get your fucking co-Yankees fan to cease making this a board-wide flame war. He started this; he posted an insult in the guise of an apology.

If you support the Talksox forum, get Gom to STFU.

yankees228
08-23-2008, 08:16 PM
Get your fucking co-Yankees fan to cease making this a board-wide flame war. He started this; he posted an insult in the guise of an apology.

If you support the Talksox forum, get Gom to STFU.

lol. Do you really think that Jacko has any chance to make Gom stop?

Soxfan#1
08-23-2008, 08:25 PM

haha +1

Gom
08-23-2008, 08:26 PM
Could you be continuing to do so?

Gom, that's not an apology.

Like I said, I'll keep it in the other thread. So let me ask you a question.

Which do you believe is more of an indicator of tomorrow's game:

Dice-K's record in the Rogers center [2 starts]
or
Dice-K's record against the Blue Jays [4 starts]

I...for one....do not really have an opinion. I am curious to know whether the smaller sample size in the specific location would hold more weight, or the larger sample size in a generalized location. Your thoughts?

Jayhawk Bill
08-23-2008, 08:44 PM

Valid point. :dunno:

Like I said, I'll keep it in the other thread. So let me ask you a question.

Which do you believe is more of an indicator of tomorrow's game:

Dice-K's record in the Rogers center [2 starts]
or
Dice-K's record against the Blue Jays [4 starts]

I...for one....do not really have an opinion. I am curious to know whether the smaller sample size in the specific location would hold more weight, or the larger sample size in a generalized location. Your thoughts?

I think that I'll let you do your own analysis. You claim to know more about sample size than I do, including why four weeks of three players outweighs tens of thousands of plate appearances of dozens of players. My stats classes taught me differently...you probably wouldn't like my thoughts, anyway.