PDA

View Full Version : sox business for sale

redsoxgear
11-07-2008, 04:49 AM
I hope this is ok to post here, I didnt see anything saying it wouldnt be, because after hours of posting this on every single Sox website I have begun ignoring the listed rules of every site, thus assuring my epic douchebaggery.

I am selling a website because hey, everyone wants to buy a website because it's so hard to create one for free.

Your personal earnings on this site are unlimited- the more you promote and advertise this site the more you will make, so its all up to you. However, it doesn't work, as evidenced by my lack of money and need for spamming my crap on your discussion forum.

All you have to do is promote this and the money will flow in. *pfft* Haha just kidding, I am a dork.

please email me with any questions about this rediculously shitty online offer.
redsoxgear@gmail.com
Thanks, and I look forward to reading all of the snide and witty attacks on my character, family, and sexual orientation that will follow...but not responding to them, as I will be banned.

I leave you with this, my friends...I will allow anyone to stick any object, no matter how disgusting or painful, deep into my rectum for a nominal fee, as I am the lowest, lowest form of butt-whore!

I bid you adieu!

Sox Fan on Cape
11-07-2008, 06:01 AM
Wow, a "great opportuniy" to make "unlimited" money. But you're broke, go figure.

CrespoBlows
11-07-2008, 04:04 PM
:lol:

Jacoby_Ellsbury
11-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Ha nice adjustments by YOTN.