PDA

View Full Version : Yay Ben Affleck!

TheFens
04-13-2004, 07:28 PM
Please continue to ruin the sox fans' good names by "speaking for us" Ben!

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/bo...s_bos&fext=.jsp (http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/bos/news/bos_news.jsp?ymd=20040413&content_id=701843&vkey=news_bos&fext=.jsp)

I get sooooo pissed at him every time I see him on TV freaking out at Steinbrenner. He makes us all seem like little whiny bitches who cant figure out whats a good movie or not.

Sinix
04-13-2004, 07:48 PM
Seems like a good thing...they raised probably upwards of $2 million dollars for a good cause. I don't have a problem with that.

TheFens
04-13-2004, 08:17 PM
No, im not saying raising money is bad. Thats all well and good. but Ben Affleck constantly being portrayed as this long-suffering Red Sox fan has got to go. I just dont like him representing me to the entire world, especially in any movie with J-Blo in it.

kenmoresq
04-14-2004, 01:26 PM
Eh, whatever. I just tend to ignore him.

yeszir
04-14-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by kenmoresq@Apr 14 2004, 02:26 PM
Eh, whatever. I just tend to ignore him.
Me too. Plus, when he was with J-Lo, we could occasionally see her on TV. :D J-Lo + Red Sox hat = mmmmmmm

TheFens
04-14-2004, 03:11 PM
But how can you ignore him? All I heard about last year was the whole "Bennifer" thing (a clever name by the way, I wodner who thought of it?). I guess he's fading away, but I wouldnt want him hosting a charity event that I attended. Just my two cents.

meliaant
04-15-2004, 10:30 AM
If only the Yankees had Marc Anthony as their pseudo-spokesman, we wouldnt have to worry about Gay Ben.

BoSox34
02-25-2006, 02:42 PM
Ben is a true Red Sox fan, give the man some respect.

KeepTheFaith1229
02-25-2006, 02:44 PM
This thread is like two years old dude.

The Monster is my Mom
02-25-2006, 08:35 PM
Ben is a true Red Sox fan, give the man some respect.

You if want to do a search for Ben Affleck, do it on Google, not here. No one here wants to talk about Ben Ass Smack <_<

RedSoxRooter
02-25-2006, 10:48 PM
Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms, yo! B)

schillingouttheks
02-25-2006, 11:11 PM
Hahaha, I saw J-Lo at a Sox game once. My friend Max was just looking at her the whole time. He was very disappointed when she left for like 2 minutes :lol:

yankeessuck013
02-25-2006, 11:17 PM
Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms, yo! B)

Word, bitch, Phantoms like a mallfucker.

Wangs and papelboners
02-26-2006, 08:01 PM
he aight

seabeachfred
02-27-2006, 12:03 AM
Fens, he a lousy actor and a Democrat, two turnoffs for me. But the guy is a diehard Red Sox fan and I just have this weakspot for my fellow Bosox fanatics. I can put up with him for that reason. Fact is, I kind of like him going after Steinbrenner. Someone has to be his foil and Henry and Co. are not the type to engage George. I like to have someone light a fire under the portly Yankee owner. I like to see him sweat a little. So do you, I think. I just don't think you want Affleck to do it.

schillingouttheks
02-27-2006, 12:04 AM
Haha, seabeach, this was posted abuot 2 years ago lol. Someone dug it up. Just letting you know. I haven't seen Fens around in a LONG time anyway.

seabeachfred
03-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Schill, Affleck will be around from time to time at Fenway. The guy is a diehard Red Sox fan and for that I appreciate him, but in all honesty, he is one crappy actor and most of his films have really flopped on the cutting room floor. Maybe he should buy a season ticket and let Jennifer Garner do the work in the movies. Affleck could afford to retire, enjoy watching his favorite team and not have to embarrass himself by watching those movies he makes.

schillingouttheks
03-01-2006, 10:09 PM
Hahah agreed. I don't like him very much.

riverside sluggers
03-02-2006, 05:45 AM
Maybe he should buy a season ticket and let Jennifer Garner do the work in the movies.

I guess you havent seen her in "Elektra" yet :lol:

<<shudder>> I cant believe I paid close to $8 to see that crap

seabeachfred
03-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Hey Schill, we seem to agree on most things. I like that. I did see the movie Armageddon last night on TV and if I had any doubts about Affleck's ability on the screen they were dispelled. How he even made it to Hollywood befuddles me. The guy just cannot act. Even in Pearl Harbor, supposedly his best, he was overshadowed even by superliberal Alec Baldwin, who had only a small role. Baldwin is a helluva actor, though. Anyway, to be honest if I ran into Ben anywhere I would extend my hand in friendship. He is a Red Sox fan and I just cannot turn on someone who follows our team. It is like we're a club or extended family. Do you feel that way?

seabeachfred
03-02-2006, 11:08 AM
Riverside, if you, Schill and I all see that this guy is a lemon on the screen how come the moguls of Hollywood can't? Oh sure, he is a good looking young man but the cat just can't act. I don't think it is because we dislike him personally that all of us say this; after all he is a rabid Red Sox rooter and I can appreciate that, but he is a bomb, bagel and bust on he silver screen. Can't remember one movie he was in where I had a different opinion. He ought to confine his time to the golf course and Fenway Park.

26 to 6
03-02-2006, 11:39 AM
I Hate Ben Affleck. He's such a little girl. That, the fact that he's the celebrity spokesman of Red Sox Nation, and the fact that he was Banging J-Lo. OUR J-Lo. The Bronx's J-Lo.
Scumbag!

J-Lo + Red Sox hat = mmmmmmm
SHE WAS BEING BRAINWASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

But ea, I remember watching an ESPN game one night a few years back (2003 I think) where the Red Sox were in Anaheim and JLo was wearing a Sox hat rooting for the Sox...horrible :(

Hahaha, I saw J-Lo at a Sox game once. My friend Max was just looking at her the whole time. He was very disappointed when she left for like 2 minutes

Lucky bastard. Only famous person I REMEMBER seeing at a Yankee game (off the top of my head), other than the players themselves, is Mick "Mankind" Foley. C'mon now!
I'm sure i've seen others, but he just seems to stick out in my mind.

He is a Red Sox fan and I just cannot turn on someone who follows our team.
idk man, there are a couple Yankee fans I would LOVE to smack in the face. :lol:

But speaking of famous Sox fans, the on I CANNOT STAND, and DESPISE is Dennis Leary. I kinda like his comedy, I like him on that show about firefighters (hahaha the name of it escapes me right now), and I like some of his movies. But when it comes to his Red Sox fandom, I just wanna strangle him. :lol:

26 to 6
03-02-2006, 11:41 AM
Lucky bastard. Only famous person I REMEMBER seeing at a Yankee game (off the top of my head), other than the players themselves, is Mick "Mankind" Foley. C'mon now!

I saw Curtis Silwa last year, dont know if he counts though. :lol:

castigs850
03-02-2006, 03:07 PM

you saw mankind that must have been a thrill, he is incredable in that match against undertaker, you know the hell in a cell that match is the best ever

seabeachfred
03-02-2006, 11:16 PM
Man oh man 26, you have some real anger issues to deal with. Wow!!!! Remember, though, J Lo is pretty good at shacking up and has been passed around more times than the hat at a softball game. You know those Bronx girls. I think J Lo has been married three times and she is so phony that her Red Sox hat means nothing to me, and I'm sure many others on this site. As far as Denia Leary is concerned, he loves the Red Sox and he is very sincere about it. He is a real Red Sox fan. But, hey, that's what the Red Sox-Yankee feud is all about. As far as J Lo is concerned you can have her.

kreinbihl34
03-03-2006, 08:30 AM
Dennis Leary makes me pee my pants cecause of how funny he is. It rude and crude comedy at its best. I LOVE it.

Sox Fan on Cape
03-03-2006, 08:54 AM
Man oh man 26, you have some real anger issues to deal with. Wow!!!! Remember, though, J Lo is pretty good at shacking up and has been passed around more times than the hat at a softball game. You know those Bronx girls. I think J Lo has been married three times and she is so phony that her Red Sox hat means nothing to me, and I'm sure many others on this site. As far as Denia Leary is concerned, he loves the Red Sox and he is very sincere about it. He is a real Red Sox fan. But, hey, that's what the Red Sox-Yankee feud is all about. As far as J Lo is concerned you can have her.

Why not everyone else has.

seabeachfred
03-03-2006, 11:27 AM
Krien, there is this short DVD out about Red Sox fans promising to give away their kids, cut their peckers off, give their house away, lose an arm----all if only the Red Sox could win a World Series. Fast track six months and the deed done. We see kids being taken away from their crying mothers, people being evicted from their homes, but the best one is Denis Leary who has to pay with his johnson. The guy comes with a big pair of shears and the last you see is Leary having to pull down his pants. I tell you I nearly laughed myself off the planet when I saw it. My friend is supposed to make a copy and send it to me.

seabeachfred
03-03-2006, 11:30 AM
I plead guilty to my negative opinion of J Lo. I just don't like her. She appears to me to be a female replica of A-Rod himself; in fact she reminds me of her. And you know what I think of A-Fraud.