PDA

View Full Version : The Horrible Disney Music

rlchange
08-15-2011, 01:51 AM
delete

BigPapiEnFuego
08-15-2011, 02:08 AM
This sounds like a dying donkey, gagging on an old mans ding dong.

Holy shit. That made me die laughing for some reason. :lol:

But really that stuff is terrible. Children are screwed now. Seriously this crap is going to turn kids into vain stupid pussies. My father would of laughed in my face if he caught me watching this channel as a kid. I miss being a kid and watching shit like Rocko's Modern Life and completely having all the innuendo go over my head. Shows like that, Ren and Stimpy, All That, Kenan and Kel, and just about most shows from Nickelodeon in the early 90's to like 97 were awesome. Parents could watch it with their kids and enjoy it just as much as the kid. They were so good that I can still watch them now without having the urge to shit my pants and drool on myself like a retard, much like these disney shows do now.

rlchange
08-15-2011, 02:14 AM
Holy shit. That made me die laughing for some reason. :lol:

But really that stuff is terrible. Children are screwed now. Seriously this crap is going to turn kids into vain stupid pussies. My father would of laughed in my face if he caught me watching this channel as a kid. I miss being a kid and watching shit like Rocko's Modern Life and completely having all the innuendo go over my head. Shows like that, Ren and Stimpy, All That, Kenan and Kel, and just about most shows from Nickelodeon in the early 90's to like 97 were awesome. Parents could watch it with their kids and enjoy it just as much as the kid. They were so good that I can still watch them now without having the urge to shit my pants and drool on myself like a retard, much like these disney shows do now.

Yep, Leave it to beaver is a great show too. I have nothing against Nickelodian.

BigPapiEnFuego
08-15-2011, 02:16 AM
Another good thing about back in the day was that no one was trying to pimp out this bland, uninspired pop garbage music to kids. Now kids are going to grow up thinking that this type of talentless shit music made by lip synching pretty faced fake people is some legitimate form of music, helping to further the careers of vapid harlots like lady gaga and Britney Spears.

iortiz
08-15-2011, 02:50 AM
:lol:

Oh boy! I almost cry laughing while I was reading your post :). You just made my day man!

Seriously, what's wrong with music these days? A tremendous lack of talent out there, damn!

rlchange
08-15-2011, 02:53 AM
:lol:

Oh boy! I almost cry laughing while reading your post. You just made my day man!

Seriously, what's wrong with music these days? A tremendous lack of talent out there, damn!

Haha Thanks!

iortiz
08-15-2011, 03:00 AM
btw...."elevator music is better than this shit".... :lol::thumbsup:

rlchange
08-15-2011, 03:56 AM
btw...."elevator music is better than this shit".... :lol::thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol:

Palodios
08-15-2011, 07:30 AM
Disney has been trying to fuck with kids' heads for decades.

AtWork
08-15-2011, 09:23 AM
I heard that if you play Disney songs backwards they tell children to beg their parents for nerf guns and tonka trucks.

RedSoxfanforlife305
08-15-2011, 12:09 PM
Disney will always suck.

YAZMAN
08-15-2011, 12:37 PM
That was like Cool Whip on a plastic fruit salad.

rlchange
08-15-2011, 12:57 PM
I heard that if you play Disney songs backwards they tell children to beg their parents for nerf guns and tonka trucks.

:clap::clap::clap:

Emmz
08-15-2011, 03:56 PM
The Walt Disney Company is evil.

yeszir
08-15-2011, 06:09 PM
Screw you guys.

THE LION KING
Fantasia
Alice in Wonderland
101 Dalmations
The Jungle Book
Peter Pan
Escape to Witch Mountain
THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
All 3 might ducks movies
COOL RUNNINGS
Homeward Bound
AND Angels in the Outfield

Disney = childhood movies. Yea the Disney channel is utter crap now but so are Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, USA, TBS, TNT, FX, Nickelodeon, Lifetime, HSN, CNN......

rlchange
08-15-2011, 07:05 PM
Screw you guys.

THE LION KING
Fantasia
Alice in Wonderland
101 Dalmations
The Jungle Book
Peter Pan
Escape to Witch Mountain
THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
All 3 might ducks movies
COOL RUNNINGS
Homeward Bound
AND Angels in the Outfield

Disney = childhood movies. Yea the Disney channel is utter crap now but so are Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, USA, TBS, TNT, FX, Nickelodeon, Lifetime, HSN, CNN......
I love Homeward Bound. Watched that as a kid. I never said the movies were bad, I said the music, is just bad.

Emmz
08-15-2011, 07:35 PM
Yeah, good movies. I loved old disney too, The Sword In The Stone, The Rescuers, stuff like that was good. I got nothing against the movies, or the old short cartoons with Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy etc.

The corporation though, is scary.

YAZMAN
08-15-2011, 08:36 PM
rF_lPMNa9jw

snydersminipretzels
08-16-2011, 12:10 AM
Did Peter Pan ever find out what makes the Red Man red?

icerunner
02-13-2012, 02:03 AM
I loved Disney movies as kid and i still love them as an adult but as far as music is concerned the only song i ever loved in a Disney movie is Hakuna Matata(The Lion King) :) I just love the feel of the song

derekh
06-05-2012, 09:02 AM
In fact the songs from the old disney movies aren't that bad. Everyone loves the songs of the lion king, mulan and alice in wonderland. do you? :)