PDA

View Full Version : To Those Who Are Upset About This

yeszir
11-15-2004, 10:07 PM
This is intended for those who are upset about this whole deal.

I completely understand where this is coming from, and that you may feel like your hard work was wasted because of a few idiots who screwed up the league. It is understandable, and hopefully you'll come to forgive them with time.

This new league, however, will be much much better. It is organized, and thorough, and has some competent leadership. You have to realize that this was really the only viable alternative. If you were a great GM before, you'll start out with a lot of respect now. If you weren't a good GM, we hope you learned your lesson.

As for balance. Teams wont be equal, even with payrolls even and a random draft. People will need to make trades, and this will be competitive. You will see. Again, we hope you understand, and IM me if you want to talk about it in detail.

Gertie
11-15-2004, 10:11 PM
We shall see. I have no problem with resetting it, but I'm still not sold on the random drafting, though. Until I see that it's definitely working, I'm participating under protest.

youkilis rules
11-15-2004, 11:16 PM
I get to keep Texas Rangers right?

youkilis rules
11-15-2004, 11:47 PM
Id also like to say i was online alll day every day improving my team for countless hours. and u babies just stripped that all away. so ridiculous. i chose the rangers because they had a good young cheap infield--a future. now im gonna have maybe 1 person like that and noone will dare trade anybody good anymore. this isnt even a simm league anymore.

ACL BoSox
11-16-2004, 12:37 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but the poll was like 20-2 no?

Does that make 2 people right or 20 people wrong?

I'm sorry but I'll sacrifice the happiness of one person for the betterment of the league. That's what happened. It's innapropriate to call the rest of the league babies when your the only one complaining now.

Bonds*
11-16-2004, 02:12 PM
Please note that the power rankings from our old league will be our first amateur draft order for this league :)

I LOVE WOMENS VOLLEYBALL
11-16-2004, 02:40 PM
to the texas owner: it really wasn't fair for u caus u only had 4 teams in ur division so i really don't think you should take credit for what you did. thats just my opinion.

Shadow29
11-16-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Bonds*@Nov 16 2004, 02:12 PM
Please note that the power rankings from our old league will be our first amateur draft order for this league :)
That means I get first Pick! That is freaking sweet

youkilis rules
11-16-2004, 03:56 PM
pretty cheap considerign i had the best winning percentage in the league.

Shadow29
11-16-2004, 03:58 PM
But my team was better. MUCH better

ACL BoSox
11-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by youkilis rules@Nov 16 2004, 03:56 PM
pretty cheap considerign i had the best winning percentage in the league.
How is this cheap again?

If your so great you should have no problem putting together a solid team.