PDA

View Full Version : Super Duper Appreciation to Something Thread...

SoxHop
04-30-2017, 01:33 PM
My wife sucks at cooking,

I think I might have mentioned this yesterday to her.

The gal just made the most amazing Japanese meal.

I appreciate my wife......

Bellhorn04
04-30-2017, 02:14 PM
In the words of Pete Townshend, 'You better you bet.'

SoxHop
04-30-2017, 02:49 PM

Looking this up now...

SoxHop
04-30-2017, 02:57 PM

ahahaha..........

There are a few songs that I will crank up the volume to the highest level when they are on.....

I've told myself that if I don't then I'm old and my better years are behind me.

The Who..... Who are You, is one of those songs...... it hit me one night high as a kite in the back of a limo with the ceiling doing all kinds of trippy lightfantastic stuff...

the whole group just jammed to the tune

NIirvana- Smells like Tean Spirit is another one........ there's a few more...

Northern Star
08-20-2017, 09:31 AM
Man Rule: Do not tell your wife she sucks at cooking.

Youk Of The Nation
08-20-2017, 10:26 AM
My wife sucks at cooking,

I think I might have mentioned this yesterday to her.

The gal just made the most amazing Japanese meal.

I appreciate my wife......

You told your wife she sucks at cooking, and the next day she makes you a very good meal?

I hope you enjoyed the arsenic.

Northern Star
08-20-2017, 03:15 PM
You told your wife she sucks at cooking, and the next day she makes you a very good meal?

Hey, anyone seen Audition?

Spudboy
08-20-2017, 07:59 PM
A man can say far worse things to a wife.

Like telling her that she is the worst piece of ass that you have ever had.

a700hitter
08-20-2017, 08:07 PM

Like telling her that she is the worst piece of ass that you have ever had.That reminds me of joke where a guy asks his friend whether he had told him about the worst BJ he had had. The answer: It was great.

Spudboy
08-20-2017, 08:34 PM
That reminds me of joke where a guy asks his friend whether he had told him about the worst BJ he had had. The answer: It was great.

Well, there is truth in that.

Even if there may not be any stats to prove so.

Which reminds me of the Woody Allen Line in Manhattan, I believe.

He is at a cocktail party and overhears a woman explaining to her girlfriends that he annalist had told her that she had had the wrong type of orgasm.

Woody interjects "Wow. Every orgasm I have ever had was right on the money".

a700hitter
08-20-2017, 08:37 PM
well, there is truth in that.

Even if there may not be any stats to prove so.

Which reminds me of the woody allen line in manhattan, i believe.

He is at a cocktail party and overhears a woman explaining to her girlfriends that he annalist had told her that she had had the wrong type of orgasm.

Woody interjects "wow. Every orgasm i have ever had was right on the money".lol!!!

SoxHop
08-24-2017, 10:58 PM
Man Rule: Do not tell your wife she sucks at cooking.

No...... I'm telling you......she's freakin horrible...... I mean she's the she's the worst. I've at some point gently suggested she follow a recipe using the exact measurements, and that usually succeeds if she does that. But most time she says she's going to make it her own way.............. and I get the barf bags ready.......

SoxHop
08-24-2017, 11:03 PM

Give me the quick death from the arsenic, then the long death of my wifes "I will try to make dinner" experiments........ it's that bad............. oh god I just threw up in my mouth thinking about it......

SoxHop
08-24-2017, 11:11 PM

Like telling her that she is the worst piece of ass that you have ever had.

ahaha.... oh man............ that would be a month of drama right there...

a700hitter
08-24-2017, 11:20 PM
No...... I'm telling you......she's freakin horrible...... I mean she's the she's the worst. I've at some point gently suggested she follow a recipe using the exact measurements, and that usually succeeds if she does that. But most time she says she's going to make it her own way.............. and I get the barf bags ready.......Just like mama used to make... disgusting.

SoxHop
08-24-2017, 11:24 PM
Just like mama used to make... disgusting.

Love the gal. She's amazing..... but the gal could burn water.....

Youk Of The Nation
08-24-2017, 11:37 PM
Give me the quick death from the arsenic, then the long death of my wifes "I will try to make dinner" experiments........ it's that bad............. oh god I just threw up in my mouth thinking about it......

I was thinking more along the lines of small doses over time, to disguise it as natural causes. Assuming a lackadaisical medical examiner. We hear about the people who get caught, I sometimes wonder how many people get away with that.

Northern Star
08-28-2017, 06:37 PM
Give me the quick death from the arsenic

"All alone in the world?!"