PDA

View Full Version : Snatching Trophy From Pedro

seaturtle
12-16-2004, 02:41 PM
:thumbsup: GOOD LUCK PEDRO :thumbsup:
:Everyone in the world saw the Sox manager snatch the trophy out of Pedro's hands during the celebration in the locker room after the game. I was horrified, what alot of nerve. He snatched it from Pedro hands and gave it to Johnny Damon. The look on Pedro's face says it all. He was hurt by and taken aback by such a rude action. The news channels played the footage all day long. I was so pissed off and angry at what the s.m. did, and I felt so sorry for Pedro. He was so hurt by what his boss did you could actually see the pain on his face. Pedro you were very much disrespected in the locker room after such a great game. I don't blame you one bit for leaving the red sox, I know what happened that day had a lot to do with your final decision, the right decision. Later that evening on the evening news they took that footage of the sox manager snatching the trophy from Pedro's hands off the same news footage. Who'scallwasthat!!!!!!! :harhar: :harhar: Everyone in the World saw
thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbsup: PEDRO :thumbsup:

element1151
12-16-2004, 02:44 PM
Welcome to Talksox seaturtle, but there are a couple of other threads talking about Pedro, please look before you post.

seaturtle
12-16-2004, 02:49 PM
I'm not interested in what anyone else has to say, this was my opinon of what happened on the day the sox won the world series.

sarasoxfan
12-16-2004, 02:59 PM
hmmm, you're going to be quite the popular little poster with that resoundingly friendly attuitude.

I think he just told you that there were already places to put your pedro comments. I dont think he said anything about your post that would interest you or not, nor did he say it was a stupid post...

But now you mention it...

CrespoBlows
12-16-2004, 03:03 PM
I'm not interested in what anyone else has to say, this was my opinon of what happened on the day the sox won the world series.

No one cares what you say.

seaturtle
12-16-2004, 03:20 PM
I can post my reply wherever I want to. I don't need to attach it to any other threads. Pedro has all the money he needs, he jumped ship because he was disrespected by his boss on national tv. No one said you had to like what I had to say. :h :harhar:arhar: The tv footage speaks for itself. sarasox :harhar:

RedSoxRooter
12-16-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by seaturtle@Dec 16 2004, 03:20 PM
The tv footage speaks for itself.
Honestly, take it from a guy who's watched that celebration like 10000000000 times, there was no snatching from Pedro. You're just being a dick.

And if a guy "jumped ship because he was disrespected by his boss on national tv", that's just something somebody who is gay would do. And if it's at all true, then the new gay Pedro will fit right in in NY city. :harhar: :thumbsup: :lol: :P

seaturtle
12-16-2004, 03:47 PM
Hey rooter,
Lockeroom footage on tv all day after the game shows Theo E. walking up to Pedro, snatching the trophy from his hands which were above his head. And handing it j. Damon. What are you blind, as well as an asshole . That footage was on after the game, and on the next day at noon. On 6 news they erased the snatch scene. By the way my names not dick. :harhar: :angry: :lol:

yeszir
12-16-2004, 04:08 PM
Smilie over use and potential for bashing makes this a fitting thread for the fights and crap forum.

RedSoxRooter
12-16-2004, 04:16 PM
Turtlehead should go here if he's trying to instigate something. Maybe get some pointers.

http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/index....showtopic=27157 (http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27157)

yeszir
12-16-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by RedSoxRooter@Dec 16 2004, 04:16 PM
Turtlehead should go here if he's trying to instigate something. Maybe get some pointers.

http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/index....showtopic=27157 (http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27157)
That thread is awesome!

seaturtle
12-16-2004, 04:29 PM
Rooter you're the instigater here. Make sure you see 5 news tonight. Maybe you'll eat your words. I'm right about what I said about Pedro and the lack of respect he got from manag. Now he's talking about it.

RedSoxRooter
12-16-2004, 04:31 PM
Dude, just shut the fuck up. Pedro's a Met and I'm happy about it. Go blow yourself :harhar: :thumbsup: :shrug: :unsure: :) B) :P

elsrbueno
12-16-2004, 04:34 PM
Reading that board only makes my hatred for the Yankees and their fans worse.

Seriously.

RedSoxRooter
12-16-2004, 04:41 PM
I keep wondering if Empire III is actually Empire II from here. :shrug:

CrespoBlows
12-16-2004, 04:48 PM
PLEASE YESZIR BAN THIS ICON

:harhar: :P

seaturtle
12-16-2004, 04:49 PM
Rooter you have a bad mouth. Pedro's a Met and I couldn't be happier. I guess you know a lot about disrespecting people Rooter. Everyone watch the news tonight. Pedro tells all. It wasn't about the money it was about respect or lack of it. Rooter you can shut the fuck up. Over 500 times replies in these rooms get a life. :harhar:

BoSox Rule
12-16-2004, 04:50 PM
Ha, those people atthe YES boards are so fucking biased it's not even funny.

Buckner blowing a game (ha, and HE DIDN'T EVEN BLOW THE GAME) is worse than losing when you are 3 outs away from a sweep? HA!

yeszir
12-16-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by seaturtle@Dec 16 2004, 04:49 PM
Rooter you have a bad mouth. Pedro's a Met and I couldn't be happier. I guess you know a lot about disrespecting people Rooter. Everyone watch the news tonight. Pedro tells all. It wasn't about the money it was about respect or lack of it. Rooter you can shut the fuck up. Over 500 times replies in these rooms get a life. :harhar:
:rolleyes: Good Bye.

element1151
12-16-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by RedSoxRooter@Dec 16 2004, 01:41 PM
I keep wondering if Empire III is actually Empire II from here. :shrug:
I doubt it, Empire is like the name 'John' over there.

ahhchon
12-16-2004, 06:02 PM
fucking trolls.

john

Soxfan#1
12-16-2004, 07:29 PM
empireII is empirestrikesback26

YanksHater213
12-16-2004, 08:00 PM
it took you that long to figure this out? idiot

schillingouttheks
12-16-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by seaturtle@Dec 16 2004, 03:20 PM
I can post my reply wherever I want to. I don't need to attach it to any other threads. Pedro has all the money he needs, he jumped ship because he was disrespected by his boss on national tv. No one said you had to like what I had to say. :h :harhar:arhar: The tv footage speaks for itself. sarasox :harhar:
well hes already gone, but if he can still read this...i think he should learn to correctly put smileys in his post...

banned for stupidity i guess.