PDA

View Full Version : Nixon

Soxfan#1
12-20-2004, 01:40 PM
My dad owns a convience store and this hotel up the street was having it's biggest card show of the year and legends of the patriots, red sox and celtics were coming along with current players of the teams i just said. So the guy that runs the the show came to my dads store says nixon called and said he couldn't come, he had a sore throat. SO the person thats running the show said no you cant do that
to the people that come too see you. So he says fine and says you have too get me whatever I want. So the guy came too get ginger ale for him and my dad says you should send him to get his own stuff and the guy says no he's a lazy a$$. He also said he isn't getting along with the players lately and that why he might get traded. Your thoughts?

yeszir
12-20-2004, 03:09 PM
Top-notch source, a guy at a card show saying Nixon may get traded at a convenience store because of a sore throat. I cant believe ESPN hasnt picked this one up yet!

Soxfan#1
12-20-2004, 03:18 PM
No the guy worked for the sox.

Gertie
12-20-2004, 05:49 PM
Yep, this is crap, both the content and the language used to describe that content.

schillingouttheks
12-20-2004, 06:54 PM
thats what i thought gertie, and i was going to post it, but i wasnt sure if it was just me :shrug: