PDA

View Full Version : ***THE Offical Explanation Thread ***

TalkBox
04-03-2005, 02:54 AM
Yezsir has already been contacted and knows exactly how he can stop this from happening again. He seems to think spam and his own commercial success are more important than the community here.

In fact, he has a lot of strange ideas. For example, here he talks about our "site":
http://www.talksox.com/forum/showthread.php?p=34486#post34486

We don't have a web site. We don't run any web site. We are just ordinary people like most of you all here who are fed up with unlawful, unsolicited advertisements.

Furthermore, Yezsir has tried "limited" registration but the fact is this site is very insecure. All of your personal information is easily accessible and manipulated. We will be here every day until the administrators publicly promise to stop their unlawful ways or shut down the site. They know what we've asked for, but they refuse.

Some of you may say, "Are you any better?"
Perhaps not. However, unlike the administrators here, we are not motivated by greed and we do not deface other websites to increase our profits. We are simply interested in *stopping* the sources of spam.

This site is a source of spam. Every participant here who supports their administrators is supporting spam.

We have asked the administrators to publicly promise not to spam other sites. They have refused.

As you know, there are many other sites to talk about the Red Sox. We encourage you all to explore these other sites until your administrators promise to stop their unlawful annoyances.

Radgeta
04-03-2005, 05:11 AM
When I made a post at their site in order to settle our differences, it was deleted.
You read this part too?

ahhchon
04-03-2005, 09:14 AM
if the administrators of this site are TRUELY spamming then you have every right to do what you are doing, in fact, i applaud it. but i'de like to hear both sides of the story before i make anymore judgements because our admins are great guys.

john