PDA

View Full Version : My seats for todays game

Benny9Sox7
05-09-2004, 07:46 AM
There wasn't an individual game post yet and i was gona put this in there but n e ways, I scored some nice tickets to todays game against the Royals. Tonight I'll be sitting in the new Right Field Roof seats. I'm pumped, I've never say on the monster or in any of the roof seats so i hope this will be a great experience and i hope it don't rain.

dirtdogman5
05-09-2004, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Benny9Sox7@May 9 2004, 07:46 AM
There wasn't an individual game post yet and i was gona put this in there but n e ways, I scored some nice tickets to todays game against the Royals. Tonight I'll be sitting in the new Right Field Roof seats. I'm pumped, I've never say on the monster or in any of the roof seats so i hope this will be a great experience and i hope it don't rain.
Very nice. I hope you have a lot of fun and just enjoy it. Those RF seats look pretty nice so you'll have fun. Don't worry about the Sox winning cuz you know they will. ;)

yeszir
05-09-2004, 11:58 AM
You shelled out 400 dollars for a table?! Or are you standing? Either way, be sure to tell us how the view is. Maybe take a picture or two?

Benny9Sox7
05-13-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by yeszir@May 9 2004, 12:58 PM
You shelled out 400 dollars for a table?! Or are you standing? Either way, be sure to tell us how the view is. Maybe take a picture or two?
I got the tix off of ebay for 185 for 4 tickets. They were standing room but it was great up there. I dont know if it was because it was my first time in any roof seats at all or if it was because they r the new seats but its great up there, the only down side is that the plate seems so far away and from where i was you coundlt see millar in right, but other than that they were amaizing after the rain stopped. and by the way, we were some of the first people up there, everyone else was under the roof where the bar is but we went to the bottom level of the new seats(the front row) and i can honestly say i touched Ted Williams number and it felt great