PDA

View Full Version : Brady signs 6 year extension with Pats

SuperManny
05-07-2005, 03:16 PM
I just saw it on ESPN news in the bottom right corner. they didnt give any details to the signing though and I haven't been able to find it on their website yet. But this is great news regaurdless of how much it is for. Brady is the key to keeping this dynasty going. :thumbsup:

update
its being reported as 6 years 60 million - not a bad deal for the Pats considering he's the Montana of this generation. At least he's locked up for a long time so he will hopefully retire a Patriot.

yeszir
05-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Sweet. Brady isn't the best quarterback out there, but the pats sure are the best team with him on it.

DOrtiz4prez
05-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Sweet. Brady isn't the best quarterback out there, but the pats sure are the best team with him on it.

That's probably the best way I've ever heard it put.

YanksHater213
05-07-2005, 04:50 PM
What he lacks in arm strength and accuracy he makes up for in his determination, smarts, and just overall intangibles. I love it. The way I see it, 10 mil a year for a guy who has led you to two of three superbowls is a bargain.

RedSoxRooter
05-07-2005, 05:25 PM
Great deal. I didn't know his contract was coming up. :clap:

SuperManny
05-07-2005, 05:59 PM
i thought he had another year or two but the Pats said before that they wanted to get him locked up long term. Great move

BoSox Rule
05-07-2005, 09:13 PM
No brainer right here.

Sizzlin22
05-08-2005, 04:09 PM
Not like it would have mattered they would have put the franchise tab on him.

CajunSox
06-14-2005, 07:49 AM
Does anyone think the Pats will get rid of Rohan Davey anytime soon? Might be able to get something good out of the deal, he was MVP of NFL Europe.

riverside sluggers
06-24-2005, 03:45 PM
romeo crennel said at one time hed like to take rohan with him to the brows, dont know now. them bringin on doug flutie being brady's second hand man, so good its givin me chills ;) in boston sports there always show a player of willpower and strong bearings. curt schilling's ankle bled while he pitched a solid game, including striking the side out one time. then you take brady who took on the steelers in the playoffs game, an led pats to beat them scoring 42 points. yet at that same time, brady had this pounding headache and 101 degree temperature in freezing cold, if thats not having balls i dont know what is