PDA

View Full Version : half full

sarasoxfan
05-13-2004, 01:14 PM
I am always tempted to look for problems. I know the team has been incocnsistent, but boy, they are an exciting bunch. It's such a long season and we aint going to win them all. On a positive note-I think francona is so much better than Grady it's not even funny. Of course, I thought Grady was awful from the get go, and never really could find a way to like anything he ever did. I like tony, though, he has a good gait, appears to keep everyone playing, and is a leader. he
appears to make the right decision more often than not...and his hunches are right more than they are wrong. He also seem wonderful with the press, which is half the battle in the olde towne. I think bill mueller is injured but wont admit. I think we're in first place without nomar and nixon, and foulke is a gem

I like what I see.

I think they handles the Kim thing wonderfully. He stunk, he's gone.

It feels right this year-what do you all think?

roary
05-15-2004, 02:50 PM
I wouldn't say everything looks right. I tend to be more of a pessimist though. The sox have struggled mightily offensively and defensively and have lost a good number of games that they should have won. Francona has made some bone-headed decisions, though nothing Grady-esque (yet). Things look good, but not excellent. They looked better at this point last year, but look what happened then. :(

yagmaster
05-15-2004, 04:06 PM
What do you think his "BONEEHEADED" decisions have been.

Gravey
05-21-2004, 11:37 AM
It looks right every year.