PDA

View Full Version : Jeter Hits Grand Slam

Pages : [1] 2

BeanTown33
06-18-2005, 07:16 PM
This is his what, 9th season in the MLB? he finally hit his first grandslam. :thumbsup: it's been a long time coming. just letting it be known. ;) Congratulations derek. B)

yankeessuck013
06-18-2005, 07:27 PM
yeah, now david bell (118) has the most chances with the bases loaded without a grand slam,then our very own jason varitek with 115 chances. But, Jeter is the only guy I really like on the yankees, him and tino (or Constantino Martinez as the YES network announcers call him) because they both have class and are hard workers. Besides that, everyone else is full of themselves.

soxie thefangirl
06-18-2005, 09:25 PM
I enjoy Jeter. Good for him and his first grand slam. He's a good player and seems like a good guy, unlike a certain ex-shortstop current 3rd baseman on the same team.

BigPapiEnFuego
06-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Yeah i like Jeter too. Congratualtions to him and all. Amazing to think him of all people would not have a grand slam yet.

Zenny
06-18-2005, 10:09 PM
What's with the Jeter lovefest in here? I hate the goddamned guy and his homosexual fist pump.

BeanTown33
06-18-2005, 11:54 PM
LOL soxie i feel ya. damn shame aord is hot. i wish he came with a mute button. Zenny don't hate. just givin credit where its due. and credit is due to this man.
just an article to go along with it.... i love this man.....

Ending a glitch big deal to Derek
Jun 19, 2005

It was a day for guys who have always acted as if they've been there, done that from their first day in the major leagues. Yankees rookie pitcher Chien-Ming Wang was on the mound yesterday, rocking the Chicago Cubs to sleep inning by inning but by no means knocking them out. Then Derek Jeter took care of that when he came to the plate in the bottom of the sixth and finally, emphatically, accomplished one of the few things in baseball he never had done.

And many in the sellout crowd of 55,284 acted as if they knew it. Their roar seemed to shake the mortar loose at Yankee Stadium.

Jeter, who has built his impeccable reputation by authoring magic in the clutch, had just hit the first grand slam of his career, snapping a confounding drought of 5,770 at-bats. From the telltale crack of the ball off his bat and the sight of Cubs centerfielder Corey Patterson turning his back to the infield as he raced toward the wall, the roar in the stadium began to build . . . and build . . . then build some more until it was thundering.

"I've pretty much grown up in front of these fans," Jeter said. "I think they were pulling for me."

The way Jeter ran out the hit -- still tearing toward second even as his towering blast lazily made its way over the left-centerfield fence -- it was as if he couldn't believe the streak was over. He was right on Robinson Cano's tail when the ball finally disappeared behind the wall -- not far from Monument Park, fittingly enough -- and Cano stole a look back over his shoulder just in time to see Jeter shoot a fist in the air, celebrating how he'd just turned a vulnerable 3-1 Yankees' advantage into a feel-good 7-1 lead. "That was important," Jeter stressed.

But he knew he'd just accomplished a nice bit of personal history as well.

"I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good," he said. "I thought I'd never hit one."

By the time a stonefaced Jeter finished his trot to home plate, the crowd was standing and still roaring for him. Once back in the dugout, with the ovation still surging, he took a curtain call. And the cheers were ear-ringing again.

From that moment on, anything Jeter, even emerging from the dugout for the start of the next inning, was greeted by a standing ovation or the familiar sing-song chants of his name. It was as if what had been a taut Saturday afternoon game suddenly had turned into an impromptu celebration of his career, especially when, in his next at-bat, he slammed another home run, this one a fence-scraper to right-center that the umpires were slow in signaling was out.

For a Yankees team that has struggled so often this season to find itself, Jeter had just provided the sort of moments that can keep the buzz around this team going for days.

The Yankees have won five in a row. But this season has been too full of streaks and mood swings and soul-searching team meetings to really trust that the good times are here to stay. Even after yesterday's 8-1 win, Yankees manager Joe Torre remained wary. Torre emphasized that the Yankees still don't really know what they are. Are they the brain-locked team that too often blunders away games, succumbs to pressure or lays down when behind? Or a murderers row that is merely taking longer than expected to hit stride?

More than any current player, Jeter is a touchstone to the old days when the Yankees had no such questions about themselves. Seeing him hit those two homers, especially the one that broke open the game, was almost nostalgic.

Both homers were the sort of hits the Yankees' great teams seemed to get all the time. But perhaps Jeter's streak should be recognized now for what it was: A stark reminder of how damn hard playing this game really is. For everybody.

That's been easy to forget during all the Yankees' four championships in five years and during the more difficult times now.

Asked last night when he first became aware of his streak without a grand slam, Jeter guessed it was about three or four years ago when Mark McLemore, the Seattle second baseman, finally hit a grand slam to snap a similar streak of his own. Jeter says the next day the Yankees came to town and McLemore passed him by in pregame warm-ups and said, "Now you're the leader."

Jeter said yesterday he's been trying to hit a grand slam ever since.

So now what?

"I'm sure they'll come up with another stat, maybe 'Longest wait between grand slams,"' Jeter said with a smirk. Then he laughed and repeated one more time, as if for good measure, "I'd be lying if I said this doesn't feel good."

Sox fan in Tex
06-18-2005, 11:56 PM
Agree with Zenny. He's a Yankee, end of story. Why are we making a thread praising him, anyway? It took the guy 9 seasons to do it.

yeszir
06-18-2005, 11:57 PM
Good, now he can end his career. Time to retire Derek!

Soxfan#1
06-19-2005, 12:29 PM
I've always liked derek. Intereristingly teks never hit a hr.

BeanTown33
06-19-2005, 02:20 PM
He's a Yankee, end of story. Why are we making a thread praising him, anyway?

well darlin this is the general forum isn't it? under that title i do believe it says non-red sox discussions or whatever. something to that effect. and like i said give credit where's its due, despite his team. As for priasing him? i sure do, but i do that at The Pinstripe Dynasty. B)

It took the guy 9 seasons to do it
so what. and how many seasons will it take tek? if Jeter was on any other team you'd prob be singing a different tune. :rolleyes: how sad.

Good, now he can end his career. Time to retire Derek!
he still got quite a few years left darling. sorry to burst ur bubble.

Sox fan in Tex
06-19-2005, 06:40 PM
I was kidding, BeanTown33 as far as asking 'why are we making a thread praising him?'. I don't care about the guy... he's hitting .298 with 47 Ks, he's not that great.

BeanTown33
06-19-2005, 07:16 PM
statistics don't make the player. Especially him. As far as the 47k's, i bet they really drag him down when he's going to the bank with that 19 million dollar check.

YANKEESRULE
06-19-2005, 10:12 PM
I was kidding, BeanTown33 as far as asking 'why are we making a thread praising him?'. I don't care about the guy... he's hitting .298 with 47 Ks, he's not that great.

ha ha that's the funniest thing I've heard all day thanks for the laugh. if that's true then bellhorn,millar,manny,wells,mille, damon arm sucks and so does jason. Who wish you could have a player that adds up to what derek has done in his career that's a Sox.

Manny Goes Boom
06-19-2005, 10:41 PM
:wtf: AM I on Talksox.com??? It sure doesnt look like it...and a "Sox fan" giving a yankee praise or credit is weird...HES A YANKEE!!!!!!! GIVE HIM PRAISE ON THE DAMN YANKEE SITE...NOT HERE!!! :angry: oh and about the comment of "this is the general forum" look at the site name "Talksox-Red Sox fan discussion forum"...........................

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 12:02 PM
and so does jason
ok now io gota stop you. dont be dissin tek! that shit aint cool at all. <_<

AM I on Talksox.com???
honey if you don't know where you are then thats an issue. u might wanna have that checked out. just a thought ;)

oh and about the comment of "this is the general forum" look at the site name "Talksox-Red Sox fan discussion forum"...........................
*Goes to main forum page. looks at forum name, sees sub title, NON-RED SOX BASEBALL DISCUSSION, waltzes back in*
ok darling yes, non red sox discussion. Jeter isn't on the sox so it's quite alright what i'm doing. and as for questioning whether or not im a fan, i sure nuff am! my loyalty lies with the sox. however, i'm also a Jeter fan. I Have my Jeter jersey hung up nicely right next to my Tek jersey. I got my jeter cut out with my red sox hat on it. i have my little red sox shrine on my door and my jeter shrine above my computer. because he isn't a red sox player doesnt mean i cant liek him. and i do praise him on the yankees site. i praise his ass, arms, thighs(or lack there of but thats another subject), eyes, and so much more.

so if it helps u sleep at night thinking, "BeanTown33 likes Jeter, he's a yankee, so she isn't a red sox fan" then go for it. :rolleyes:

Sox fan in Tex
06-20-2005, 12:04 PM
ha ha that's the funniest thing I've heard all day thanks for the laugh. if that's true then bellhorn,millar,manny,wells,mille, damon arm sucks and so does jason. Who wish you could have a player that adds up to what derek has done in his career that's a Sox.

Correction: OUR captain is doing his job. Derek Jeter isn't....c'mon captain Jeter, live up to the hype. You're the most famous Yankee and you've haven't hit .300 in a couple years. :lol:

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 12:52 PM
Maybe not. But the intangibles gotta count for something....

2000 .339
2001 .311
2002 .297
2003 .324
2004 .292
2005 .298
TOTAL .314

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 12:58 PM
like i said stast dont make the player but as captain so diligently posted his ba for the past few years you can clearly see his is doing fairly well. he gets on base when it counts and usually scores. he lives up to his hype time and time again. thanx cap for the averages ;)

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 01:12 PM
P.S., thanks for remembering what this thread is all about, BeanTown33. My bases loaded round-tripper.

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 01:24 PM
ahhh yes anytime. love to see that gs again

YANKEESRULE
06-20-2005, 01:44 PM
Correction: OUR captain is doing his job. Derek Jeter isn't....c'mon captain Jeter, live up to the hype. You're the most famous Yankee and you've haven't hit .300 in a couple years. :lol:

What has your captain done this year, besides a walkoff homerun. he's a little bitch who can't throw anyone out when they steal. now granted posada can't either but, he's hiting. At least Posada's arm is better then Varitek's. Maybe his head is to big he may need to get a head job he may have too much Balast.

stocker323
06-20-2005, 01:59 PM
What has your captain done this year, besides a walkoff homerun. he's a little bitch who can't throw anyone out when they steal. now granted posada can't either but, he's hiting. At least Posada's arm is better then Varitek's. Maybe his head is to big he may need to get a head job he may have too much Balast.
Yeah Varitek is only batting .320 and is in the top 4 in hitting. You're right he isn't hitting. :rolleyes:

BigPapiEnFuego
06-20-2005, 02:27 PM

Varitek>Posada.

The End.

elsrbueno
06-20-2005, 03:05 PM
You're right. Tek hasn't done a damn thing other than lead all qualified catchers in batting average, slugging percentage, and on base percentage. He's first in homers, second in runs scored and third in hits among ALL catchers.

And don't give me that Fenway Park helps him crap-- he's hitting .345 on the road this season with 7 of his 11 homers.

He's hitting .400 against the Yankees this year, .412 at Yankee Stadium.

Varitek has allowed 29 stolen bases while catching 9. (a 23.7 SB%)
Posada has allowed 42 stolen bases while catching 14. (a 25.0 SB%)

Posada's percentage is slightly higher but there's something to be said for the fact that runners have tried to run a LOT more often on Jorge than they do on Jason.

I'd say we're very pleased with the performance of OUR captain.

Sox fan in Tex
06-20-2005, 03:38 PM

Worst. Response. Ever. The last three responses are enough, I don't need to say anything else except: Good job Varitek, you are deserving of being called a 'captain'.

26 to 6
06-20-2005, 04:09 PM
not to mention Variteks a little bitch who throws shots at A-Rod with full cathers gear on

26 to 6
06-20-2005, 04:18 PM
Worst. Response. Ever. The last three responses are enough, I don't need to say anything else except: Good job Varitek, you are deserving of being called a 'captain'.
why is he so deserving, hes half the player jeter is all around, granted hes good in the clubhouse (like jeter), he can hit (like jeter, granted tek is more of a power hitter though, but jeet is way more clutch), hes not been in as many All Star games as jeet, and has 1 world championship...

im not gonna be like Yankeesrule and say Tek's bad because obviously hes not...hes a great player (jus not as good as jeter ;), but still a great player) and trust me, even though i would take posada any day of the week over tek, when Posada was rumored to be headed to Arizona for Randy and the yanks were rumored to sign tex to take his place, or wen the yanks were rumored to sig tek to platoon with posada (one catches the other DHs and they alternate) i would have taken that in a heartbeat (but obviously it is doubtful that Jason would sign with us, but im just saying what-if)

but anyway i dont wanna hear any of this "it took him 9 years to do it" bullshit because Varitek has still yet to do it as well....

i think you sox fans r just jealous because Jeters better than Nomar, Cabrera, and Renteria lol

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 04:52 PM
oh lord. LOL.

not to mention Variteks a little bitch who throws shots at A-Rod with full cathers gear on
LMAO that game was great. Alex got his ass kicked. how sad. now lets face it. if he took the time to take off the catchers gear that would have givin arod plenty of time to throw in some shots. shit im surprise arod didnt have some brass knucks or something hidden the cheatin bastard. damn shame he's hot, tho.

Jeters better than Nomar, Cabrera, and Renteria lol
cant argue with that one cuz i hatye nomar with a passion and thinks hes overrated. i dont like renteria. he's decent but he aint that great. and cabrera was good but jeter was better. but i like orlando so u wont catch me saying anything bad about him. as for the sox fans being jealous, not all of us. if u hadn't noticed, i started the thread. i love Jeter. can't say a bad thing about the guy. if he wasn't a yankee most of these ppl owuldn't have shit to say about him. but its all good. i mentioned b4 keep hatin him. b/c he's still cruising to the bank with his 19 mil. god i love that man

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 05:07 PM
19 mil and a G.S., don't forget.

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 05:14 PM
19 mil and a G.S., don't forget.

Alright, I'm a Yankee fan, but that's not impressive.. :harhar:

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 05:16 PM
http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2005-06/18085987.jpg
Back atcha Tino...

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 05:20 PM
http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2005-06/18085987.jpg
Back atcha Tino...

Now see that should've been on of Alex when he hit 400.. Now that is impressive.. ;)

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 05:23 PM
now Alex, don't get me started. Although he has had a few grand slams and he does make more than 19mil, but there's four things he doesn't have...

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 05:29 PM
You're are right m'dear. Even the Sox can say they have something he doesn't..

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 05:30 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/LyquidJade/Alex/w7hba.jpg

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 05:32 PM
not to mention he wears plaid pants!!! how sad. alex can keep his few gs. Derek's is better just because.
the magic bat....
http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2005-06/18086254.jpg

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 05:34 PM
thanx for that ic captain. LMAO. thats right bam, the sox got something alex dont.... wooo!!!

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 05:35 PM
not to mention he wears plaid pants!!! how sad. alex can keep his few gs. Derek's is better just because.
the magic bat....
http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2005-06/18086254.jpg

Heh.. Plaid Pants.. :blink:

Are U Kidding Me?
06-20-2005, 05:36 PM
I just dont like the fact that varitek wears a freakin "C" on his jersey!!! Who does he think he is Ray Bourque??? This ain't hockey jason take that shi% off! It's really dumb

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 05:38 PM
LMAO i love tek but im not feeling the "c" either. i wanna get the jersey with the "c" on it just to say it stands for Cassie.lol. and tino i was talking about alex wearing plaid, not derek, lord help us all..l.ol

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 05:38 PM
You're most welcome ;)

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 05:41 PM
The plaid's gotta go. Def gotta go.

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 05:49 PM
LMAO i love tek but im not feeling the "c" either. i wanna get the jersey with the "c" on it just to say it stands for Cassie.lol. and tino i was talking about alex wearing plaid, not derek, lord help us all..l.ol

Like I don't know who the fashion wreck of the Yankees is..lol

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 05:50 PM
The plaid's gotta go. Def gotta go.

Hey hey, leave my plaid alone.. :angry:

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 05:52 PM
well, if that's the only downside to the guy, I can overlook it...

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 05:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/LyquidJade/Tino%20Martinez/TinofollowingHR.jpg I am glad this one's back on the team tho...

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 05:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/LyquidJade/Tino%20Martinez/TinofollowingHR.jpg I am glad this one's back on the team tho...

:clap: Me too.. Mmmmm Tino...

Sizzlin22
06-20-2005, 06:12 PM
Actually Jason has a higher average and more HR's but yeah you're right *rolls eyes*. Te Yankees go on a brief tear and suddenly were swarmed with Yankees fans surprise surprise cxan't wait till they are back at .500 and we don't have to deal with these morons.

YANKEESRULE
06-20-2005, 06:13 PM
Face it tek sucks. Jeter is a hall of famer

Sizzlin22
06-20-2005, 06:15 PM
Hey I only went off what you said, you said he's better I brought stats, nuff said.

stocker323
06-20-2005, 06:15 PM
Face it tek sucks. Jeter is a hall of famer
Haha, we come up with all those stats and the best you can come up with is "tek sucks". Typical.

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 06:31 PM
which stats?

stocker323
06-20-2005, 06:32 PM
which stats?
2nd page.

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 06:35 PM
oh, the Posada v Tek stats. I didn't think we were comparing captain stats.

Sizzlin22
06-20-2005, 06:36 PM
Do I really have to type it out will you just take my word that its right fine as I said before Teks average .320 > Jeters .298 and Tek has more HR's 11 than Jeters 8. But you guys are right Tek sucks and Jeter is amazing.

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 06:39 PM
I don't watch Tek enough to know. But Jeter is amazing...

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 06:44 PM
Do I really have to type it out will you just take my word that its right fine as I said before Teks average .320 > Jeters .298 and Tek has more HR's 11 than Jeters 8. But you guys are right Tek sucks and Jeter is amazing.

Well Jeter does have how many rings? And only took him how many years to get them?

Sizzlin22
06-20-2005, 06:45 PM
Yeah amazing 2 mintutes ago he threw the ball past A-Rod at third allowing two runs to score.... amazing.

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 06:53 PM
You're watching Jeets! Right on!

Sizzlin22
06-20-2005, 06:54 PM
:lol: what a moron :lol:

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 06:56 PM
:lol: what a moron :lol:

Sox fan watching the Yanks play.. Will wonders never cease?

Oh and by the way, did Jeter throw the ball to A-Rod the run over and try to catch it himself? Sometimes he can be a ball hog.. :harhar:

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 06:59 PM
*winks*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/LyquidJade/Derek/jeter10.jpg

stocker323
06-20-2005, 07:05 PM
*winks*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/LyquidJade/Derek/jeter10.jpg
How many more pictures of this guy do we need. Pretty soon I will start deleting them.

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 07:09 PM
then why did you quote it?

yankeessuck013
06-20-2005, 07:14 PM
nice play by jeter today with the bases loaded, edgar woulda made that play....

stocker323
06-20-2005, 07:21 PM
then why did you quote it?
So you would know exactly who I was talking about.

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 07:25 PM
How many more pictures of this guy do we need. Pretty soon I will start deleting them.

Is it the fact it's Jeter or that's it's a Yankee.. Just asking..

stocker323
06-20-2005, 07:32 PM
Is it the fact it's Jeter or that's it's a Yankee.. Just asking..
Well it's mostly because it's being posted repeatedly, but it being a Yankee doesn't help it's cause.

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 07:33 PM
tino ist the fact that its a yankee how sad.

You're watching Jeets! Right on!
LMAO totally agree cap. i wish i could be watchin jeets. fuckin yes blacks all the good stuff out. dammit. and whoever called the cap. a moron needs to seriously back the fuck up. Captain Derek knows his stuff. and ppl need to stop sayin tek sux, cuz he don't. him and jeets are my favorite players. and as for edgar making a play that jeter may have fumbled? please, renteria tries to do things like jeets but he cant. i watch games and are constantly like oh jeter woulda made that play. renteria aint even that good. we were better off with cabrera. oh and just for good measure....
http://tinypic.com/66j6s8

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 07:34 PM
Well it's mostly because it's being posted repeatedly, but it being a Yankee doesn't help it's cause.

And your favorite color is green isn't it? ;)

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 07:35 PM
You should come visit at my board, we'd love to have you.. It's a Yankee board of course, but still.. I believe in hospitality..

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 07:36 PM
I don't have any intention of posting the same pic multiple times. Once is enough. But as a peace offering...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/LyquidJade/Derek/DJdamon-Jul04.jpg

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 07:37 PM
LMAO Tino

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 07:39 PM
http://tinypic.com/66j8tv

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 07:40 PM
And Thank You Cassie for the Jeter Crotch Watch pix!

BigPapiEnFuego
06-20-2005, 07:42 PM
I don't have any intention of posting the same pic multiple times. Once is enough. But as a peace offering...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/LyquidJade/Derek/DJdamon-Jul04.jpg

LMAO!!!!! That is too funny

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 07:47 PM
In all fairness to the Sox fans, there are other Yankee players besides Derek...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/LyquidJade/Tino%20Martinez/TinoandDerekin1999WS.jpg

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 07:47 PM
And Thank You Cassie for the Jeter Crotch Watch pix!
anytime cap. u know my eyes are always open.... gotta keep ya on ur toes somehow right?
;)

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 07:50 PM
In all fairness to the Sox fans, there are other Yankee players besides Derek...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/LyquidJade/Tino%20Martinez/TinoandDerekin1999WS.jpg
true but i like derek the best. ok so i got the hots for alex too...lol
http://tinypic.com/66jaeh
oh wow a little aaw and some jcw :thumbsup:

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 07:50 PM
Bam-Tino, Cassie, right on. I'll be back on Tino's board after the game.

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 07:54 PM
We can't leave out the good looking Sox fans.. I mean him not the skank..

http://www.jlols.org/images/events/games/rdsxyanks101103/redsxyanks-07.jpg

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 07:55 PM
true but i like derek the best. ok so i got the hots for alex too...lol
http://tinypic.com/66jaeh
oh wow a little aaw and some jcw

O.k. no arguement about Alex over here..

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 07:59 PM
mmmm ben affleck!!! hey jlo was at the yankees vs mets game with her hubby and she was all up on alex. if my hubby looked liek hers id be all over another guy too...lol. yea cap i'll be back on tinos board too. well not like we ever left it but ya.lol

BigPapiEnFuego
06-20-2005, 08:05 PM
ok so wtf is with the yankee love fest and a sox fan being on the yankee love side?

yeszir
06-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Whatever, let the yankee fans (and the pseudo-yankee fans) have their fun. They havent had much of it this season.

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 08:07 PM
ok so wtf is with the yankee love fest and a sox fan being on the yankee love side?

*gasp* A Sox fan liking a Yankee player. Oh my god! What has the world come to.. it's called being a true baseball fan and liking them for how they play and not who they play for.. I'm a Yanks fan, but like Damon because he's a standup classy guy and a hell of a player.. Is that wrong?

BigPapiEnFuego
06-20-2005, 08:14 PM
no its not seeing as how i like jeter and posted this earlier in the thread

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 08:15 PM
whats psuedo mean?lol tho im assuming its meant for me..lol.

*hands Tino a water* here drink this maybe it will make ya feel better darlin ;)

I'm a Yanks fan, but like Damon because he's a standup classy guy and a hell of a player.. Is that wrong?
same with me only im a red sox fan and love jeter. and on top of being classy and a great player, he is easy on the eyes....

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 08:20 PM
Whatever, let the yankee fans (and the pseudo-yankee fans) have their fun. They havent had much of it this season.

"Whatever".. The response of a person dreading the playoffs..
Hey, but you guys had it for a year.. Wasn't it a great feeling?

yeszir
06-20-2005, 08:22 PM
"Whatever".. The response of a person dreading the playoffs..
Hey, but you guys had it for a year.. Wasn't it a great feeling?
I'll be the first to admit, I don't like the Sox's chances facing an evenly matched team like Chicago in the first round of the playoffs. I may be dreading the playoffs, but you won't even be there.

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 08:22 PM
whats psuedo mean?lol tho im assuming its meant for me..lol.

*hands Tino a water* here drink this maybe it will make ya feel better darlin ;)

same with me only im a red sox fan and love jeter. and on top of being classy and a great player, he is easy on the eyes....

I'd rather have the beer in your other hand..lol

As far as Damon goes, he showed how much class he has before the season started. And umm The Caveman isn't easy on the eyes..lol

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 08:23 PM
Whatever
god im getting deja vu of diva

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 08:24 PM
the beer? ur pushing it!! but ok. *passes tino the beer, grabs another for myself*
lol johnny has his days when he isnt too hard to look at. but they are far and between...lol (i think thats how that saying goes.

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 08:25 PM
I'll be the first to admit, I don't like the Sox's chances facing an evenly matched team like Chicago in the first round of the playoffs. I may be dreading the playoffs, but you won't even be there.

When our guys are on the field celebrating 27, I'll be sure to remember what you said..

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 08:27 PM
the beer? ur pushing it!! but ok. *passes tino the beer, grabs another for myself*
lol johnny has his days when he isnt too hard to look at. but they are far and between...lol (i think thats how that saying goes.

Few and far between? lol He looks better and younger when he doesn't have that rug on his face.. :harhar:

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 08:28 PM
god im getting deja vu of diva

Heh! Too funny.. :lol:

yeszir
06-20-2005, 08:28 PM
When our guys are on the field celebrating 27, I'll be sure to remember what you said..
Stupidest argument ever! When will you realize this?

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Stupidest argument ever! When will you realize this?

I never argue, i just state the facts.. You like who you like, I'll like who I like. And we'll all live happily ever after.. Especially after number 27.. ;)

yeszir
06-20-2005, 08:33 PM
I never argue, i just state the facts.. You like who you like, I'll like who I like. And we'll all live happily ever after.. Especially after number 27.. ;)
You could have just said "never"....

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 08:34 PM
You could have just said "never"....

I did.. See it says "I NEVER argue"....

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 08:47 PM
He looks better and younger when he doesn't have that rug on his face..
that he does bam tino. those are the few times.lol

Sizzlin22
06-20-2005, 09:19 PM
And the Yankees lose to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays while the Red Sox beat the hottest team in baseball and thier #1 pitcher the Cleveland Idians... Cassie I am seriously doubting you are a Red Sox fan.

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 09:28 PM
and why exactly do you doubt im a red sox fan sizz? tho i think i know the answer but id love to hear it from you. humor me as i sit here in my Varitek jersey and red sox hat with nesn on watching the red sox game....

stocker323
06-20-2005, 09:29 PM
while the Red Sox beat the hottest team in baseball and thier #1 pitcher the Cleveland Idians
Hold on there.

stocker323
06-20-2005, 09:30 PM
and why exactly do you doubt im a red sox fan sizz? tho i think i know the answer but id love to hear it from you. humor me as i sit here in my Varitek jersey and red sox hat with nesn on watching the red sox game....
Because it seems like you are obsessed with the Yankees. A-Rod, Jeter, Giambi, Tino.

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 09:33 PM
lol im obsessed with giambi? fuck thanx for letting me know...lol. and tino i only like his ass other than that i think hes a good player but i dont sweat him. now jeter, thats a different story. arod, i just like to look at the asshole.

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 09:34 PM
now sizz im waiting for ur explanation.lol

26 to 6
06-20-2005, 10:03 PM
beantown....Tek didnt have to take off his gear but just let it go, A-Rod was yellin at Arroyo then Varitek got in the middle of it...like most confrontations of that sort it could have been verbal but Jason Varitek had to take it to the next level...at least take ur mask off before you run between arod n arroyo

Sox fan in Tex
06-20-2005, 10:05 PM
why is he so deserving, hes half the player jeter is all around, granted hes good in the clubhouse (like jeter), he can hit (like jeter, granted tek is more of a power hitter though, but jeet is way more clutch), hes not been in as many All Star games as jeet, and has 1 world championship...

Hey, jackass... I'm not comparing their careers. 1) He's half the player Jeter is? Jeter has put up half the stats that V-tek has. 2) Jeter has hit better than Varitek especially in the clutch... what? Varitek is hitting .320, a .552 SLG, 11 HRs. Jeter is hitting .298, .443 SLG, 8 HRs. Yup, your boy is real clutch, like tonight leading his team to a 1-4 record in the last 5 games vs. the D-Rays. 3) I'm not comparing careers (or All-Star games), and the All-Star game shouldnt be a factor... if Jeter hits .190 next year. he'll make it to the All-Star game.

CaptainDerek
06-20-2005, 10:10 PM
We're still talking about Jeets' GS? I feel a photo comin on. And I have nothin but love for you Cass, you Boston lovin' woman.

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 10:23 PM
26 to 6 its clear as day that alex sadi "fuck you" so that right there would cause me to swing too. but who knows what else was said between the two men. but liek i said taing ythe mask off would leave teck wide open. but face it tek picked alex up and tossed him to the ground. what does that have to do with his gear? nothing. get over it. we won the fight and the game....

and you know what, i got nothin but love for you too captain. and did you say picture? what pic did u have in mind dear?

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 11:15 PM
Because it seems like you are obsessed with the Yankees. A-Rod, Jeter, Giambi, Tino.

That would be me, then whole Yankee roster.. She's just obsessed with Jeter.. Maybe A-Rod.. It's a team not a person.. :harhar:

Bam-Tino
06-20-2005, 11:17 PM
And the Yankees lose to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays while the Red Sox beat the hottest team in baseball and thier #1 pitcher the Cleveland Idians... Cassie I am seriously doubting you are a Red Sox fan.

We are trying to beat our own division, and we're aiming for Baltimore, Sox are just an obstacle we have to overcome and will.. No offence BeanTown..lol You Tek lover you! :thumbsup:

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 11:42 PM
LOL. none taken Bam-Tino. it's every team for themselves. and the orioles are our obstacle, which we are slowly but surely catching up. 2 back now. we can almost reach first.lol. but i never doubt the yanks. they are liek cokcaroaches, they never die.lol. plus, what kind of a season would it be without a sox/yanks battle in the al east standings?

BeanTown33
06-20-2005, 11:43 PM
oops, double post, my fault. :dunno:

26 to 6
06-20-2005, 11:56 PM
26 to 6 its clear as day that alex sadi "fuck you" so that right there would cause me to swing too. but who knows what else was said between the two men. but liek i said taing ythe mask off would leave teck wide open. but face it tek picked alex up and tossed him to the ground. what does that have to do with his gear? nothing. get over it. we won the fight and the game....

and you know what, i got nothin but love for you too captain. and did you say picture? what pic did u have in mind dear?
arod was saying "fuck you" to arroyo...he was looking in front of him and at that point tek was next to him, then tek said something then arod said "fuck you" to tek........

sox fan in tex, im talkin about getting bg hits in CLUTCH SITUATIONS, NOT ABOUT THEYRE OFFENSIVE STATS...Jeter is a way more all around player than varitek

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 12:19 AM
either way he said fuck you. lol. no one said he didnt say it to arroyo. but we still dont knwo what else was said. alex was edging him on. shit i woulda leaped on his fake dominican ass too....
wow u fellas got a hard on for stats. lol i guess its the little things in life that excite you. so by all means continue with the dick measuring contest.

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 12:22 AM
That would be me, then whole Yankee roster.. She's just obsessed with Jeter.. Maybe A-Rod..
ahh yes thanx for clearing that up Bam-Tino. yes i just noticed that post so leave me alone! lol. but at least u pay attention.... i dont even remmeber me mentioning tino or giambi. lol. but im getting old and memory loss comes with old age. geez ur on ur way to 21 and it all starts going down hill.

Zenny
06-21-2005, 12:22 AM
I didn't want to have to do statistical analysis, but I guess my presence is needed for these illiterate New York assholes.

Jason Varitek's EQA: .314 - http://www.baseballprospectus.com/dt/varitja01.shtml
Derek Jeter's EQA: .290 - http://www.baseballprospectus.com/dt/jeterde01.shtml
An explanation of EQA: http://www.baseballprospectus.com/glossary/index.php?mode=viewstat&stat=61

Suck it.

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 12:24 AM
aww its not nice to call ppl names jerk off.... hey how come u can say suck it and when i said suck my dick everyone said it was gross! damn double standards. how sad

Zenny
06-21-2005, 12:26 AM
...because you admitted to being a hermaphrodite. It's not a double standard, it's just fucking gross.

Besides, you're deviating from the point, which is: Jason Varitek is better at what he does than Derek Jeter. End of story.

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 12:26 AM
I didn't want to have to do statistical analysis, but I guess my presence is needed for these illiterate New York assholes.

Jason Varitek's EQA: .314 - http://www.baseballprospectus.com/dt/varitja01.shtml
Derek Jeter's EQA: .290 - http://www.baseballprospectus.com/dt/jeterde01.shtml
An explanation of EQA: http://www.baseballprospectus.com/glossary/index.php?mode=viewstat&stat=61

Suck it.

Actually i'm a Ga. asshole transplanted here in NY.. But God what a state!! :thumbsup: How bout those Braves? And how many years did it take to get a ring? Just curious...

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 12:32 AM
props again, Hideki!
http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2005-06/18112602.jpg

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 12:35 AM
i admitted what? LMAO. ur ass admitted it. dont be mad cuz i chick told you to suck her dick. fine would it be better if i just said eat me? like seriously.

lol point blank i love both players. varitek and jeter are my favorite players. i can careless who is better. im not a stat whore like you are. and obviously tek isbetter at what he does thanjeter. tek is a catcher, jeter is a shortstop! so if jeter was better at being a catcher than tek then we'd have some issues. but he isn't otherwise hed be a catcher. aduh! to think all this because jeter hit a gs and tek didnt

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 12:36 AM
LMAO captain randomly supplying us with her many of pix..lol

Zenny
06-21-2005, 12:37 AM
My favorite Yankee reaction of all-time:
http://www.thejournalnews.com/yankeegallery/102104/images/22.jpg

Zenny
06-21-2005, 12:39 AM
and obviously tek isbetter at what he does thanjeter. tek is a catcher, jeter is a shortstop! so if jeter was better at being a catcher than tek then we'd have some issues. but he isn't otherwise hed be a catcher. aduh! to think all this because jeter hit a gs and tek didnt
You misunderstood me. Varitek is better at playing his own defensive position, hitting the baseball and being a captain than Derek Jeter is at playing his own defensive position, hitting the baseball and being a captain.

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 12:40 AM
his foot is turned up like he got elf shoes on..lol.

http://tinypic.com/66vr77

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 12:40 AM
i admitted what? LMAO. ur ass admitted it. dont be mad cuz i chick told you to suck her dick. fine would it be better if i just said eat me? like seriously.

lol point blank i love both players. varitek and jeter are my favorite players. i can careless who is better. im not a stat whore like you are. and obviously tek isbetter at what he does thanjeter. tek is a catcher, jeter is a shortstop! so if jeter was better at being a catcher than tek then we'd have some issues. but he isn't otherwise hed be a catcher. aduh! to think all this because jeter hit a gs and tek didnt

Well put. May as well compare Jeter to some hockey captain or something. Apples and oranges.

Zenny
06-21-2005, 12:41 AM
http://www.msbaseball.com/photogallery/NYY/derek_jeter/The%20Yankees%20try%20to%20'hex'%20the%20Red%20Sox 's%20pitcher.jpg
I can just hear them: "Hey look, there goes Johnny Damon's homerun to seal the deal after we choked four games in a row!"

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 12:43 AM
LOL. how do u figure tek is my boy and everything but he's only been captin since when november? december? some bullshit like that. jeter has been catain for almost 2 years. as far as being captain he does his job. as far as producing, he also does his job. but he, like everyone else has his good days and his bad days. Jeter is an excellent shortstop. one of the best. there's no way u can deny that. poitn blank ppl hate on him cuz he's a yankee. and thats just so sad. if he was the red sox captain/shortstop this convo wouldnt be happening. ud be kissing his ass and shit.

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 12:44 AM
lol that is the same pic I was putting up cass
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/LyquidJade/Spring%20Training/Derek01.jpg

Zenny
06-21-2005, 12:45 AM
Listen, I'm just trying to dispel the rumors that Jeter is some great baseball god. He's not. He's an average defensive shortstop and a good, not great, hitter. Had he been drafted by the Montreal Expos, he'd be no more than Jose Vidro.

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 12:45 AM
zenny thanx for that JCW shot. you hooked it up big time. and ahh yes that wonderful gs but johnny.... what a niight.... but thats besides the point....lol

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 12:48 AM
no one ever said he was a great hitter. he is a good hitter but not great. and Captain i love that shot. major jcw....lol

http://tinypic.com/66vuc9

Zenny
06-21-2005, 12:51 AM
http://williambragg.com/images/soxfan.jpg
This man is not representative of all Red Sox fans.

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 12:55 AM
LMAO talk about die hard.

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 01:00 AM
one last thing 4 i depart
http://tinypic.com/66vxgg

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 01:00 AM
The problem with stats, is you can't trust them. What's more important, another hr in a 20-1 blowout, or a 9th inning walkoff? They both show up as 1 in the stats. Tek's a great catcher. Jeet's a great shortstop.
*humming the music from the Sirius satellite radio commercial ~~ why can't we be friends~~*

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 01:02 AM
*Hums along with the Captain*

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 01:03 AM
I love ya, you hermaphrodite. But what do I know? I'm a moron...

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 01:04 AM
http://williambragg.com/images/soxfan.jpg
This man is not representative of all Red Sox fans.
Thank god.

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 01:06 AM
LMAO you know i love you too Cap. you know what tho, ur my moron and thats all that counts! dammit.lol.

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 01:08 AM
Fair 'nuf. I'm going back home to the Dynasty now. ;)

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 01:09 AM
see ya there cap...lol

BigPapiEnFuego
06-21-2005, 01:15 AM
this is odd

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 12:25 PM
aww its not nice to call ppl names jerk off.... hey how come u can say suck it and when i said suck my dick everyone said it was gross! damn double standards. how sad

Aww now Bean, we know that as girls we can't say suck my dick, for us ladies it's.. Eat me! :rolleyes:

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 12:25 PM
this is odd

Oddness is the only way to go BigPapi.. :D

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 01:14 PM
ROFL! Now we're ladies!

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 01:50 PM
ROFL! Now we're ladies!

Yes, suck my dick is so unlady like, but eat me is really the best way to go.. ;)

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 02:00 PM
great, just what I need, to be thinking about being eaten before noon. I already posted the most appropriate picture of Alex that came to mind, so this one will have to do in it's place. The tongue would have been much better tho.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/LyquidJade/Alex/AlexST03.jpg

BigPapiEnFuego
06-21-2005, 02:40 PM
slapping balls can make someone tired it seems.

Sox fan in Tex
06-21-2005, 02:42 PM
Why don't we just rename this thread, "Yankee Talk"? That was you morons have a place on here to complain... sounds great to me. :thumbsup:

Sizzlin22
06-21-2005, 04:08 PM
and why exactly do you doubt im a red sox fan sizz? tho i think i know the answer but id love to hear it from you. humor me as i sit here in my Varitek jersey and red sox hat with nesn on watching the red sox game.... Ok Why exactly. SInce you joined here the vast majority of your posts have talked about a)_Derek Jeter b) A-Rod c) patting someother Yankee on back

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 04:13 PM
Why don't we just rename this thread, "Yankee Talk"? That was you morons have a place on here to complain... sounds great to me. :thumbsup:

Now, have we called you any names? No I don't think so.. Now that's just plain rude. It takes someone with little no class to call someone they don't even know names. I hope you feel pretty big right about now, because you are looking pretty stupid in my eyes..

soxie thefangirl
06-21-2005, 04:15 PM
Soooo many pictures of Jeter. As long as it's not A-Rod.

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 05:17 PM
I'm just curious why there's so much issue with the Yankee player talk and pix here. We're not posting in Red Sox threads, and we're not bashing either the Red Sox team or their players, this forum is for other MLB baseball teams, right?
May as well give my props to Ichiro and Bret Boone too. I don't cheer for the Mariners, but I like watching those guys.

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 05:24 PM
I'm just curious why there's so much issue with the Yankee player talk and pix here. We're not posting in Red Sox threads, and we're not bashing either the Red Sox team or their players, this forum is for other MLB baseball teams, right?
May as well give my props to Ichiro and Bret Boone too. I don't cheer for the Mariners, but I like watching those guys.

Hell I gave the Sox the credit they deserve (which is more than any of these guys would do) and I still get called a moron. And I thought Yankee fans were bad.. It's the fans that keeps these little rivalries going not the teams.. Terrible..

JeterWifey213
06-21-2005, 05:27 PM
As much as I dislike the Red Sox, I can say that I actually like some of their players ( i.e. Damon, Ramirez, and Millar). And I agree with you Captain what is the issue?

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 05:29 PM
I noticed you commended their team. Props to you for it. Although I hope I never see it happen again in my lifetime.

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 05:30 PM
Wifey dear! Howdy, darlin!

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 05:34 PM
I noticed you commended their team. Props to you for it. Although I hope I never see it happen again in my lifetime.

Now what kind of sportsmanship is that Capt'n..lol

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 05:37 PM
It could happen, but I don't intend to watch....

JeterWifey213
06-21-2005, 05:37 PM
Captain glad to be here,lol! I want to see what the enemy is doing, also wanted to piss some people off,lol

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 05:39 PM
Now now, play nice. (Just don't post the same photo twice...)

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 05:40 PM
Captain glad to be here,lol! I want to see what the enemy is doing, also wanted to piss some people off,lol

Aww now we don't want to give Yankee fans a worse name that we already have.. Be the bigger person and play nice..lol

JeterWifey213
06-21-2005, 05:43 PM
You know I always play nice! You know how much I love me some Red Sox fans! I am the bigger person

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 05:46 PM
http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2005-06/18059776.jpg
Focus on the ass, wifey, focus and breathe...

JeterWifey213
06-21-2005, 05:50 PM
LOL Almost all the Yankees have junk in the trunk

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 05:56 PM
Yeah, I agree. Time to go write some porn.

JeterWifey213
06-21-2005, 05:58 PM
OoO Porn!!!

JeterWifey213
06-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Inspiration-LOL

http://graphics.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2005/04/06/1112806984_1383.jpg

stocker323
06-21-2005, 06:04 PM
Alright this thread has turned to crap which is why it's going in the crap section.

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 06:17 PM
nice pic wifey. very nice indeed.

JeterWifey213
06-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Notice the Red Sox player? LOL

Who the hell moved our thread ?

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 06:44 PM
Alright this thread has turned to crap which is why it's going in the crap section.

Stocker did, because it turned into crap.. Nice Mod move, if i say so myself..lol

JeterWifey213
06-21-2005, 06:46 PM
Aww too bad I thought he was enjoying our chat,lol

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 06:46 PM
Hold the phone... I have a question.. Why is it that Stocker is a Yankee fan and they don't get trashed?

JeterWifey213
06-21-2005, 06:47 PM
He is a Yankee fan???

JeterWifey213
06-21-2005, 06:52 PM
OoO tell me more

stocker323
06-21-2005, 07:06 PM
Hold the phone... I have a question.. Why is it that Stocker is a Yankee fan and they don't get trashed?
I'm not a Yankee fan. Read my PM more carefully.

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 07:13 PM
O.k. that makes sense.. So do you get trashed on the Yankee board for being a Sox fan?

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 07:13 PM
we all have our crosses to bear.

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 07:14 PM
Capt'n you didn't capitalize the "w" in we.. Shame, shame..

stocker323
06-21-2005, 07:15 PM
O.k. that makes sense.. So do you get trashed on the Yankee board for being a Sox fan?
Frequently. But I am well respected there. I don't go making threads bragging about our wins or your losses. I usually only participate in discussions about the Sox, and correct some misconceptions they might have. Like when someone says Varitek sucks when he's batting .320, or when someone thinks that the WS last year was rigged.

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 07:18 PM
Well I haven't started any threads or said anything out of the way against the Sox. I think it's rather rude that I get called a moron because I'm a Yankees fan..

And how was the WS rigged? Now that's quite funny..We sucked wicked bad and got outplayed. That's why we lost..

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 07:18 PM
See? He's not picking on us. It's the others.

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 07:20 PM
Yeah I know Capt'n.. Like some do with us Yankee fans, you can't generalize everyone..

stocker323
06-21-2005, 07:22 PM
Well I haven't started any threads or said anything out of the way against the Sox. I think it's rather rude that I get called a moron because I'm a Yankees fan..

And how was the WS rigged? Now that's quite funny..We sucked wicked bad and got outplayed. That's why we lost..
WS, not ALCS. And he starts to say Renteria admitted it and crap. Pretty comical if you ask me.

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 07:22 PM
Jesus. I'm gonna go watch the Mariners. Can we suck more?

Manny Goes Boom
06-21-2005, 07:23 PM
Well, I see your not slamming (Bam-tino, capt) the Sox, but do you realize that your posts are getting awful long, and sorta obnoxious??? Why talk here...I can PROB talk for all of us (EXCEPT Beantown33) that its getting old...

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 07:25 PM
I didn't realize that on a message board you couldn't post anything.. My bad.. (now that's being obnoxious and sarcastic..Big difference from my past posts)

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 07:25 PM
Hmm. I guess you don't have to read it then, Manny...

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 07:27 PM
Ok Why exactly. SInce you joined here the vast majority of your posts have talked about a)_Derek Jeter b) A-Rod c) patting someother Yankee on back
first of all b4 i made this threead 99.9% of my posts have been in the individual game forum. thank you very fuckin much. and i have hardly talked about arod. maybe what 1 or 2 times? and i only "patted" one yankee on the back. oh excuse me and i "praise" derek jeter.

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 07:31 PM
I can PROB talk for all of us (EXCEPT Beantown33)
LMAO ur damn right. i oculd talk about jeter all day long. as a matter of fact i can talk about him and watch the red sox game right now. i can multi task like that ;) it is rather amusing... if it bugs ya, then dont read it! jeez shim files anyone?

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 07:33 PM
Well, we love the BeanTown killa on the Yankees board. Here you go darlin, eye candy.

http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2005-06/18075536.jpg

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 07:33 PM
So do you get trashed on the Yankee board for being a Sox fan?
i know i don't!!! maybe cuzim not an obnoxious fan????? hmmm....*ponders* ya, that may have a bit to do about it.

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 07:34 PM
LMAO Cap'n. that name sounds tuff i like it...lol... and oh to be that dirt...

Moose
If any Yankee fans want to talk about the greatness of Derek Cheater, or their owner George Spinebender, go to dodgerblues.com. Check out the fan forum. The posters there are brutal. Let's see how good you are in arguing...you are gonna get OWNED.

http://www.dodgerblues.com/fanforum/nfphpbb/index.php

CaptainDerek
ROFL shims.

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Who gives a shit about the Dodgers?

JeterWifey213
06-21-2005, 07:37 PM
Just lightening the mood, lol

http://dipacephotography.com/portraits/arod&jeter001.jpg

element1151
06-21-2005, 07:39 PM
http://www.msbaseball.com/photogallery/NYY/derek_jeter/The%20Yankees%20try%20to%20'hex'%20the%20Red%20Sox 's%20pitcher.jpg
I can just hear them: "Hey look, there goes Johnny Damon's homerun to seal the deal after we choked four games in a row!"
Best caption to a picture ever.

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 07:40 PM
derek cheater? since when did he ever cheat. see what i mean HATERS!!! lord out of anyone to join talk sox why wifey????lol

CaptainDerek
Actually, I love that pic element. They could also be pointing at their inflated salaries...

Bam-Tino
Why would we go there to argue? And about what? Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them.. I for one am not here to argue with anyone, nor am I here to trash the Sox, because doing that would be lowering myself, which I'm not about to do.. This Yankee fan has some class..

Moose
06-21-2005, 07:41 PM
Who gives a shit about the Dodgers?

Dodger fans. Schmuck.

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 07:42 PM
awwww me and element go way back to Peskys Pole.....

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 07:42 PM
Rofl!

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 07:43 PM
why would we go to a doger site? lol.

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 07:44 PM
I have two words.. Anger Management.. *Goose frabah*

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 07:45 PM
you didn't capitalize killer, and you're unfortunately gonna get flamed for misspelling Dodger. Sorry.

BeanTown33
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/Cassadice/32.jpg

CaptainDerek
Clemens! I love that guy...

Moose
06-21-2005, 07:46 PM
why would we go to a doger site? lol.

Don't ask, bitch. I just wanted to show you guys that site.

CaptainDerek
that's a beautiful thing, sugar...

Bam-Tino
Clemens! I love that guy...

You should be shot!! :angry:

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Don't ask, bitch. I just wanted to show you guys that site.

Come on, is that really necessary?

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 07:49 PM
and you're unfortunately gonna get flamed for misspelling Dodger
darlin its me have i ever been one to worry about typos? come on now. LOL. i know this mothafucka didnt call em a bitch. lol. listen moosey, ill tell u the same thing i told the last guy that called me a name, Suck my dick! oh wait that isn't lady like, Bam-Tino learned me that one. she also learned me that ladies say EAT ME!

Bam-Tino
06-21-2005, 07:49 PM
I personally like YankeeSuck.com..

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 07:55 PM
you know, I'm looking at that Dodger site you mentioned, and it bothers me a little that the first few threads to catch my eye are:
"Here's a photo of my big black cock"
and
"Message for homo dfag"
not really my kinda place, if you know what I mean. But to each his own.

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 07:58 PM
its probably mosses board

Moose
06-21-2005, 07:59 PM
Try other forums like Juan Marichal is an Asshole.

Moose
06-21-2005, 08:00 PM
its probably mosses board

Naw, it's Dodgerblues' message board.

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 08:04 PM
no i bet capn is still stuck in the big black cock forum..... ;)

j/k you know i love ya darlin

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 08:06 PM
whatever. None of those threads mention the Yankees, but they sure do like to discuss homosexuality. Again, to each his own...

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 08:08 PM
lol killa
http://ha.fouk.org/roosters/rooster.jpg.25.jpg

Moose
06-21-2005, 08:09 PM
As you can see, there's a lot of Giant fans who troll there. That forces us to talk about their sexual orientation. And that guy who has an sn "dodger fans are gay" (DFAG) is the one who is obsessed with homosexuality. Check out all of his posts.

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 08:11 PM
um, thx but no thx. I may prefer men, but only because I'm a woman.

yeszir
06-21-2005, 08:12 PM
:lol: Holy shit. One of the few times in its history that Talksox has made me laugh out loud.

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 08:15 PM
LMAO that is a rather large black cock cap'n.

I may prefer men, but only because I'm a woman.
but then again u are a moronic shmuck.... but im a hermaphrodite right? i liek men so what does that make me??? LMAO im all confused now.

Moose
06-21-2005, 08:17 PM
LMAO that is a rather large black cock cap'n.

but then again u are a moronic shmuck.... but im a hermaphrodite right? i liek men so what does that make me??? LMAO im all confused now.

Ok, I don't know if you're talking to me or not.

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 08:18 PM
that ball is gone, a shot by Jeter. :)

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 08:18 PM
She's talking to me.

yeszir
06-21-2005, 08:19 PM
Yankee fans post too much. All they do is fawn over each other.

BeanTown33
wooo my baby daddy hit a home run!!! Nice Work Captain ;)

and no it wasnt directed towards u moosey it was directed towards captain as a lil joke...

JeterWifey213
Woah, when did we start to talk about big black cocks?,lol

BigPapiEnFuego
06-21-2005, 08:20 PM
My god this shit is ridicuolous. Someone make a whole seperate forum altogether so they can spam away with pics of roosters and derek jeter and derek jeters rooster or whatever.

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 08:25 PM
A whole forum and not just two or three threads? I love it!

JeterWifey213
06-21-2005, 08:27 PM
Me too captain,lol

BigPapiEnFuego
06-21-2005, 08:27 PM
yeah i think it would be cool. then it could have subforums for "Yank Bashing" and "Yank loving"

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 08:30 PM
ROFL! That would be fun, actually...

BeanTown33
06-21-2005, 08:32 PM
derek jeter and derek jeters rooster
i could make a comment aout that .....but i'll behave .lol ooh a whole forum?lol. can we call it, The Pinstripe Dynasty? ;)

JeterWifey213
06-21-2005, 08:33 PM
Cass- lol

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 08:34 PM
why don't you two post this much on the real PD so I don't need to wander in here so much?

BigPapiEnFuego
06-21-2005, 08:34 PM
i could make a comment aout that .....but i'll behave .lol ooh a whole forum?lol. can we call it, The Pinstripe Dynasty? ;)

please make the comment, i love stuff like that. i'm in a happy joking mood :D

JeterWifey213
06-21-2005, 08:35 PM
Cappy- are u speaking 2 me????

CaptainDerek
06-21-2005, 08:36 PM
Yeah you, unless Papi wants to go entertain me over there, lol

JeterWifey213
06-21-2005, 08:37 PM
OoO LOL

I am sure he would love to visit

BigPapiEnFuego
06-21-2005, 08:39 PM
Entertain where? I'd be willing, i'd just charge a fee for travel.