PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Iraq

VARITEK4PRESIDENT
06-23-2005, 03:15 AM
Hello all my fellow Red Sox NUTS!!!!!! I just wanted to check in and let you know that the Red Sox nation is in full effect over here in Iraq with the Air Force. I have marked our territory with a Red Sox flag and harass Yankees fans :harhar: on a daily basis.

Keep the faith!!!!
:thumbsup: V-Tek ROCKS!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

stocker323
06-23-2005, 06:08 AM
Wow, our first soldier on talksox, I think I can speak for us all in saying that we are all thankful for what you have done and hope you return home soon. Welcome to the site.

RedSoxRooter
06-23-2005, 06:37 AM
Welcome. Make it home safe and frag a few Yankee fans along the way!

yeszir
06-23-2005, 09:21 AM
Welcome. Make it home safe and frag a few Yankee fans along the way!
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Welcome to Talksox man. When are you due back to the States?

CalvnHobs6
06-23-2005, 09:28 AM
A HUGE welcome to you, thanks for what you do, and enjoy the boards. You can harass Yankee fans here too.

BigPapiEnFuego
06-23-2005, 09:52 AM
Welcome! And like previously stated before me, thanks for what you do.

Soxfan#1
06-23-2005, 02:51 PM
http://www.ishaah.com/Images/honorvet1.jpg

Thanks man. How you getting on the net?

Sox fan in Tex
06-23-2005, 09:27 PM
Welcome and once again thank you for everything you are doing for our country and showing your love for the Red Sox all the way over in Iraq. :)

varigirl
06-25-2005, 07:06 PM
Hello all my fellow Red Sox NUTS!!!!!! I just wanted to check in and let you know that the Red Sox nation is in full effect over here in Iraq with the Air Force. I have marked our territory with a Red Sox flag and harass Yankees fans :harhar: on a daily basis.

Keep the faith!!!!
:thumbsup: V-Tek ROCKS!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I'm new too and may I say your username rocks! :D Please keep yourself safe over there.

DirtDog
06-27-2005, 05:23 PM
stay safe over there, man

VARITEK4PRESIDENT
06-29-2005, 02:13 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys and gals.

To answer some of your questions, I am not do back to the states at all really. My home station is in Italy so when I finish up here (only god knows when) I will return back to Italy (I know tough life ;) ). We have community computers that we can use in our downtime, which there is a serious lack of. I can usually get about 30 minutes a week on a computer. Just enough time to come on here and talk with "MY PEOPLE".

I just saw Varitek's picture on the front of the new ESPN Magazine. ROCK ON!!! It's about time he got the recognition he deserves. I'm not sure if any of you go on ESPN.COM often but no more than a month ago he was on the top ten "overpaid" players list for the majors :thumbdown . Now his "grill" is on the front of they're stinkin magazine. :blink:.

Anyway, thanks again for the warm welcome and thanks "VARIGIRL" you've got a sweet username too. :thumbsup:

I'm out!!!!!!
:thumbsup: "V-TEK" ROCKS :thumbsup: