PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fellow Red Sox Fans!!

Irish Jay
06-27-2005, 12:06 PM
Hello Red Sox fans...

I am a 26 year old lifelong Red Sox fan from right in Bosotn itself...I am born and raised in Dorchester Mass and I come from a very passionate sports family. I was very pleased to see Philly sounding and looking like Fenway park.. Philly fans are about as civilized as a cave full of Bin laden foot soldiers in Afghanistan!!!!!!

I can't wait til Schilling returns but you have to give Wakefield a lot of credit.....he has been the go to guy this year. how about manny's slam yesterday!! it looked like a routine fly ball at first and carried over the wall!!

riverside sluggers
06-27-2005, 12:14 PM
i agree about wakefield but just more so cuz of his 3 consecutive outings recently he performed solidly. But really he hasnt been the ace since schilling left, in May thru beginning of june he was roughed up bad and lost 5 straight starts. The ace has surely been Clement, best record of the pitchers at 9 -1, his ERA is the lowest at 3.33, pitched the most innings, 83 strikeouts, you name it. Best offseason move the Sox had made last winter

riverside sluggers
06-27-2005, 12:16 PM
I am very much looking forward to the man Schilling coming back, odds are startin to look his way to coming back before the all star break to face off against the orioles in camden yards, and then starting against the yanks in fenway, oh how sweet it will be to have a clement/schilling double punch

soxie thefangirl
06-27-2005, 12:25 PM
Oh I can't wait till Schilling returns.

yeszir
06-27-2005, 12:43 PM
Welcome to Talksox Jay.

stocker323
06-27-2005, 04:16 PM
Welcome to the site.

Irish Jay
07-03-2005, 01:45 PM
Thanks Yaz.....sorry for the late reply I haven't been around much. nice user name btw.