PDA

View Full Version : ...

Missin_Cabrera
07-20-2005, 10:53 AM
i dont think i ever introduced myself on here......

im kaitlin...im a huge red sox fan...but the yankees have the most gorgeous team so i like them 2....i love hanley ramirez....ummm....idk wat else to say.........

soxie thefangirl
07-20-2005, 10:59 AM
Welcome to the boards.

YankeeDoodle
07-20-2005, 11:04 AM
im a huge red sox fan...but the yankees have the most gorgeous team so i like them 2....

OH REALLY? Actually I think Oakland owns the looks department; nonetheless, welcome welcome! :)

Missin_Cabrera
07-20-2005, 11:09 AM
ive acctually been a member for a while...i juss never intoduced myself...but the yankees r very gorgeous...

Derek Jeter
Robinson Cano
Melky Cabrera
A-rod(hate to say that)
Rivera is ok
and alot of em r juss so aborable...lol

Yankeelover328
07-20-2005, 11:15 AM
Welcome

schillingouttheks
07-20-2005, 02:15 PM
Omfg, the cuteness...I dunno how many threads have been invaded with the word CUTE tatooed in at least one post.

YankeeDoodle
07-20-2005, 02:21 PM
Omfg, the cuteness...I dunno how many threads have been invaded with the word CUTE tatooed in at least one post.

Not verbatim. I spot a "gorgeous" and an "adorable", but "cute".

Is it just because it's referring to the Yankees that makes you sick? :dunno:

schillingouttheks
07-20-2005, 02:26 PM
Hahahh no, just in general. I see talk about Rent's stats vs. Jeter's stats and then of course SOMEONE has to come in and say "AWWWW JETER'S SO CUTE!!!!"

YankeeDoodle
07-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Hahahh no, just in general. I see talk about Rent's stats vs. Jeter's stats and then of course SOMEONE has to come in and say "AWWWW JETER'S SO CUTE!!!!"

Oh, you are so qualified to speak on this subject, you-who-ogles-Keith Foulke's-wife? Are you so dense that you can't see the correlation between DJ'S ass movements with RISP?! :angry:

^ I'm just messing with ya, darling. :harhar: Personally, I prefer pitchers (unforunately, none of the current Yankees ones are all that). Pavano, where are you?? :(

Ok, so what have we learned today...you can compromise your baseball allegiances, if only slightly, if you think a player from another team is...cute...ok, I've spoiled this thread. :D

schillingouttheks
07-20-2005, 03:00 PM
Hahahahaahahahahha