PDA

View Full Version : Stupid YES threads

ORS
07-31-2005, 05:08 PM
I find so many moronic YES threads linked here that I decided we need an entire thread for it. Here's my favorite thus far.

http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54038&hl=belly+itcher

YanksHater213
07-31-2005, 05:33 PM
Can people when they post these thread give an explanation. I was banned, and I didnt even register...

ORS
07-31-2005, 05:37 PM
Yeah, sorry.

Thread Title: Who's a pitcher and who's a belly itcher?

Need I say more?

BigPapiEnFuego
07-31-2005, 05:51 PM
What the hell is belly itching?

CalvnHobs6
07-31-2005, 06:34 PM
It's an old little league chant: We want a pitcher not a belly itcher. The dude who posted it can't be older than 10.

CrespoBlows
07-31-2005, 07:08 PM
http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54795

Read the 4th or 5th post.

I didn't think playing God Bless America was supposed to be competion.

BigPapiEnFuego
07-31-2005, 07:47 PM
what a dumbass he is. what does it even have to do about manny?

riverside sluggers
07-31-2005, 08:37 PM
this by far is the funniest, haha. the yankee fans are actually calling us out for booing Manny ??!! liek hello how many times have yankee fans at yankee stadium booed their own players when making errors on teh field and such

http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54539

riverside sluggers
07-31-2005, 08:41 PM
actually it makes perfect sense. those fans will always accept schilling WAY more than Ramirez or Ortiz.

Sure, they like them when they're hitting HRs, but as far as lasting diehard loyalty....it wont even be close.

This is Boston racism rearing its ugly head. Pedro left, Manny wants out. Check out how many black Celtics hated playing there. I think this is the end of the Red Sox run.

Why are they booing Big Papi? I thought all of Beantown idolized him

haha that's funny... looks like he'll be the next to go... it's funny that 6 months ago people would be willing to give up their first born just to be graced with Papi's presence

I have heard that they are booing Manny, but Big Pappy ? He is the heart of their line-up. Idiots.

where are these fans fucking gettin the sources that said papi has been booed at Fenway??!! all minds are filled with rubbish, pure and simple

BigPapiEnFuego
07-31-2005, 08:54 PM
I heard boos for everything today. It was weird. Papelbon gave up a walk, i heard boos, he gave up a run i heard boos, ortiz comes up to plate and theres boos, manny goes to hit and people cheer, this is weird. Boston red sox fans seem to have split personalitys and bi-polar disorder

riverside sluggers
07-31-2005, 08:57 PM
what are you talking about? i was at the game myself, and I will tell you i heard no boos whatsoever for any Sox players

riverside sluggers
07-31-2005, 08:59 PM
the closes thing to boos were moan from sox fans, but god dude if you heard any, it was only select few, not the whole friggin stadium

Sox fan in Tex
07-31-2005, 09:04 PM
Oh my god. They are morons over there. You just have to let it go and accept that the trash can sitting next to your computer desk has a bigger IQ that 98% of those guys. :lol:

BigPapiEnFuego
07-31-2005, 09:05 PM
Eh, i was probably missunderstanding things. It wasn't the whole stadium, it seemed likea few people.

riverside sluggers
07-31-2005, 09:05 PM
very true, yankees are very fortunate have the offense to make up for their bullpen's blunders, which just so happens includes Embree ;)

SCM33
09-03-2005, 01:43 PM
The people over at NYYFANS.COM arent much brighter

SCM33
09-03-2005, 02:04 PM
I love this thread:
http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread.php?t=88303

AlexanderTheGreat13
09-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Please guys dont take the YES network as an accurate representation of what Yankee fans are. Its so bad there that alot of fans left YES and created their own board. YES is garbage and NYYFans is 100X better.

empirestrikesback26
09-03-2005, 07:49 PM
I don't visit YES anymore besides maybe the NBA and open forums occasionally. I'll only visit the yankees forum at 2 or 3 in the am.

SCM33
09-03-2005, 10:08 PM
There are a lot of stupid ass threads at NYYfans.com as well. Not as many as YES, but if you look at the main page you will see three seperate threads dedicated to aaron small. NYYFANS is also very negetive and harsh on RJ and Torre who is the man who keeps the team together. Also, after every loss it seems like the fans have completely lost hope....until then win. Its a rollercoaster over there. It is MUCH better than YES however.

empirestrikesback26
09-03-2005, 11:46 PM
There are a lot of stupid ass threads at NYYfans.com as well. Not as many as YES, but if you look at the main page you will see three seperate threads dedicated to aaron small. NYYFANS is also very negetive and harsh on RJ and Torre who is the man who keeps the team together. Also, after every loss it seems like the fans have completely lost hope....until then win. Its a rollercoaster over there. It is MUCH better than YES however.
Why not have a bunch of threads dedicated to smallz? He pitched the game of his life. Don't hate, congratulate.

AlexanderTheGreat13
09-04-2005, 06:17 PM
I think we can all agree that the YES boards are garbage. I use to post at YES alot then I recomended something to the admin (Chas) and he banned me. He also banned a shit load of other good posters and he allows people like JonahFlacon (Empire would know who I'm talking about) to post some of the dumbiest shit I've ever read.

New York Man
09-05-2005, 01:35 AM
I think we can all agree that the YES boards are garbage. I use to post at YES alot then I recomended something to the admin (Chas) and he banned me. He also banned a shit load of other good posters and he allows people like JonahFlacon (Empire would know who I'm talking about) to post some of the dumbiest shit I've ever read.
I know who you are talking about. I am a proud member of the Yes forum. I am the optimist in a pool of panick fans. The more we win, the more calm the board is.

yankeessuck013
09-05-2005, 10:08 AM
I go there evrynight after the yankees lose beacuse I need a good laugh every now and then

Sizzlin22
09-05-2005, 11:57 AM
Is anybody here a memebr on nyyfans.com?

Optimist
09-05-2005, 12:23 PM
I try to avoid the YES forums, there are alot of good users there...but they are in a minority...

We can be down by one run in the second inning and there will be threads saying, "Game over! Season over! Go Mets!" And then there are the trade idea threads...

Optimist
09-05-2005, 12:24 PM
He also banned a shit load of other good posters and he allows people like JonahFlacon (Empire would know who I'm talking about) to post some of the dumbiest shit I've ever read.

The guy with about 100,000 posts? :lol:

AlexanderTheGreat13
09-05-2005, 01:36 PM
Is anybody here a memebr on nyyfans.com?
I'm a member

HOFer51
09-05-2005, 03:55 PM
I find so many moronic YES threads linked here that I decided we need an entire thread for it. Here's my favorite thus far.

http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54038&hl=belly+itcher

You know none of the good Yankee posters post at YES, right? :blink:

Soxfan#1
09-05-2005, 04:11 PM
That admin sucks. I heard he went on a banning spree. He doesn't even post.

HOFer51
09-05-2005, 04:15 PM
That admin sucks. I heard he went on a banning spree. He doesn't even post.

he's a freaking Tigers fan :blink:

britta4986
09-17-2005, 11:59 PM
I post on Yes message boards all the time, and they do not represent what most yankee fans think. I actually have considered leaving, but i haven't found another board that i like. Not only is the board filled with idiots, who know nothing about baseball, but we also have a million people on there that cry and whine about everything, and start threads about firing torre every night, or getting rid of a player that may have messed up in the last game. They cry and say how the game is over in the fourth inning. Oh and yeah, the admin lets Jonah stay, who is a complete idiot, i have never seen a fan hate his own team as much as he does. He is so dumb, at the beginning of the season, he said Mo was done.

stocker323
09-18-2005, 08:14 AM
I post on Yes message boards all the time, and they do not represent what most yankee fans think. I actually have considered leaving, but i haven't found another board that i like. Not only is the board filled with idiots, who know nothing about baseball, but we also have a million people on there that cry and whine about everything, and start threads about firing torre every night, or getting rid of a player that may have messed up in the last game. They cry and say how the game is over in the fourth inning. Oh and yeah, the admin lets Jonah stay, who is a complete idiot, i have never seen a fan hate his own team as much as he does. He is so dumb, at the beginning of the season, he said Mo was done.
http://nyyankeeboards.no-ip.info/

That's where most of the good posters on that site went.

Yankees13
09-21-2005, 11:15 PM
YES is full of douches, you want intelligent and typical Yankee fans go to nyyfans or the place stocker posted.

GameOver 42
09-22-2005, 12:40 AM
I posted at YES for about a year and a half and had almost 35,000 posts there. It really went downhill fast. There are so many idiots and Falcon is the ring leader. Most of the good YES posters left and went to the boards that stocker posted the link to.

Manny Goes Boom
09-22-2005, 12:44 AM
I posted at YES for about a year and a half and had almost 35,000 posts there. It really went downhill fast. There are so many idiots and Falcon is the ring leader. Most of the good YES posters left and went to the boards that stocker posted the link to.

WOW! 35,000...thats...ALOT! Oh, and welcome to the boards.

GameOver 42
09-22-2005, 12:50 AM
WOW! 35,000...thats...ALOT! Oh, and welcome to the boards.
Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, they wracked up pretty quickly over there. I got banned simply because I became the admin of that aforementioned board that took away all the good YES members. He even disabled the private messaging feature because of us. lol

Manny Goes Boom
09-22-2005, 12:52 AM
HAHAHA, LOL. It seems like you got a good board over there. I may have to check it out.

Cut Posada
09-22-2005, 01:36 AM
i use to post at YES but now i post at that other board that was posted. Chashole is the worst mod ever and the worst poster is SheffieldDaBomb.

GameOver 42
09-22-2005, 01:39 AM
i use to post at YES but now i post at that other board that was posted. Chashole is the worst mod ever and the worst poster is SheffieldDaBomb.
The general with his first missive. :lol:

Cut Posada
09-22-2005, 01:46 AM
wrong. my 1st is AMERICANS LOVE A WINNER AND WILL NOT TOLERATE LOSER. meaning Go Yanks and Red Sox Suck

ORS
09-23-2005, 05:07 PM
wrong. my 1st is AMERICANS LOVE A WINNER AND WILL NOT TOLERATE LOSER. meaning Go Yanks and Red Sox Suck
You call the YES boards stupid, and then fire this off as your first statement. Oh, the irony is palpable with this one.

Yankees13
09-23-2005, 10:43 PM
You call the YES boards stupid, and then fire this off as your first statement. Oh, the irony is palpable with this one.
You have to know him to get it.

Cityofchampions33
09-23-2005, 11:07 PM
DO they allow Sox fans in there? or do they automatically get banned? If not I may just join for shits and giggles.

YankeeDoodle
09-23-2005, 11:11 PM
Well apparently they ban Yankee fans...but I guess?

Cityofchampions33
09-23-2005, 11:23 PM
I think a reason a lot of them dont kno baseball or make stupid posts is because a lot of them are fair-weather fans. It's easy to like the Yankees, they always, or always used to win, therefor making them popular. I dont kno a lot of stupid Sox fans, unless theyre just in love with Johnny Damon or try to fit in w/ other Bostonians, but sooner or later theyll stop bein fans cuz we always used to lose.

YankeeDoodle
09-23-2005, 11:41 PM
unless theyre just in love with Johnny Damon
That's not too shabby of a reason. Beats loving A-Rod's purple lips?

Yar, I guess there is a grain of truth that intellectuals do suffer (and your sig, too, nice). If that's an admirable quality...I'm not sure. You can have Stephen King.

CrespoBlows
09-25-2005, 11:10 AM
tee hee, tahts realy funy

yankeessuck013
10-02-2005, 08:15 PM
http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65383

looks like they cant deal with manny's homeruns

stocker323
10-02-2005, 08:16 PM
http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65383

looks like they cant deal with manny's homeruns
Yep I was in a discussion about that too on the Yankee board I'm on. It seemed to me that the more knowledgeable ones didn't mind it and the stupid whatever the Red Sox do are bad fans think it's a disgrace to the game.

schillingouttheks
10-02-2005, 08:53 PM
This just made my sig:

Ortiz only takes Manny seriously in bed.

:lol: What an idiot.

empirestrikesback26
10-02-2005, 09:58 PM
This just made my sig:

:lol: What an idiot.
Stupid, but funny.

as for manny's homers, I like manny, so I don't have a problem with them.

schillingouttheks
10-02-2005, 10:01 PM
It was funny because it was just the most random and worst attempt at a sexual joke between Man-Ram and Ortiz I have ever witnessed.