PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens Walks Out of Camp

schillingouttheks
08-10-2005, 03:38 PM
The stupid bitch just walks out of camp after an exchange of words with coach Andy Reid during a team meating. I seriously hope he just leaves, and doesn't show his face again. He's a disgrace to every team that he has been with, and whines about making an amount of money that a lot of people will never see in their whole lives. Good riddance T.O, go kill yourself. Then the problem won't even bother you. You stupid fucking ignorant, greedy, cocksucking BITCH.

It just pisses me off when I see this because people like my dad work so hard to make money just to provide our family with a nice life. And I still am probably ignorant as to the fact that I have it better than a lot of people. Everyone on here has it better than a lot of people, and probably still doesn't COMPLETELY know that.

But, the fact that T.O. is complaining about this shit when he gets to play football, and still make a shitload of money and not work NEARLY as hard as other people do on a daily basis, is sickening. Go die, T.O. Everyone hates you, you fucking bitch.

CrespoBlows
08-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Eagles finish second to 'Boys in the NFC East, I guarntee it.

schillingouttheks
08-10-2005, 03:49 PM
They'll still finish first, they did without TO in past years, and they got Westbrook back.

Also, this is just complete disregard for your team and friends on the team. Reminds me of Keyshawn Johnson. I want them all to die. These stupid greedy fucks.

Soxfan#1
08-10-2005, 04:42 PM
They'll still finish first, they did without TO in past years, and they got Westbrook back.

Also, this is just complete disregard for your team and friends on the team. Reminds me of Keyshawn Johnson. I want them all to die. These stupid greedy fucks.
That guy is such a tard. I'd hate to be on the same team as him.

Sizzlin22
08-10-2005, 05:04 PM
He actually got thrown out by Ried because he said he couldn't practice and went off and practiced with a personal trainer, and the Eagles are in trouble. Pinkston is out all season, the 'Boys won't win thoughnot with Bledsoe at the helm.

YankeeDoodle
08-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Smokey you're not in the best of moods? Sorry. :(

Owens asked not to come back for a week (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2130735)

The Eagles have no depth on WR position. Owens still has some value; worst comes to worse, they could make a trade. He ran himself out of S.F., maybe he thinks he can do this again. He had it made in Philly, he had it made.

Ha, I can imagine Philadelphians being pissed about this. They mortgage their houses for their team, and their prissy prima donna complains about making $7 mil/yr. :lol:

This is still the NFC. And they still have McNabb and the defense. Can't be too bad.

schillingouttheks
08-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Ok, so what if he was asked to leave. He's still an ass and he got thrown out because he was making a big deal about this contract. For fucks sake, still...he's an ass and can do anything he wants with that money.

Sox Fan on Cape
08-10-2005, 11:47 PM
Smokey you're not in the best of moods? Sorry. :(

Owens asked not to come back for a week (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2130735)

The Eagles have no depth on WR position. Owens still has some value; worst comes to worse, they could make a trade. He ran himself out of S.F., maybe he thinks he can do this again. He had it made in Philly, he had it made.

Ha, I can imagine Philadelphians being pissed about this. They mortgage their houses for their team, and their prissy prima donna complains about making $7 mil/yr. :lol:

This is still the NFC. And they still have McNabb and the defense. Can't be too bad.
Yea, He also nixed the trade to Tampa Bay.... the guys an ass wipe... I wouldn't want him on my team.

riverside sluggers
08-11-2005, 12:19 AM
greedy bastard who by doing this shows even more its all about "me me me" and not the team itself, wont be surprised if he is in a new uniform by next season

YankeeDoodle
08-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Where is he going to find a situation that's better than Philly? The people loved him for playing hurt in the SB. He has a great QB in McNabb (before he opened his trap), he's the stud on that WR core (because they have no depth), and Andy Reid isn't a person to shout/humiliate a player, so it really makes you wonder what Owens did to draw such a reaction.

There's Baltimore...oh wait, he already shot down that option. Would be funny to see Ray Lewis smack him around for saying crap. :lol:

riverside sluggers
08-11-2005, 01:19 PM
maybe TO can have a team of his own where he will play every position like that bugs bunny cartoon, haha ;)

yankeessuck013
08-11-2005, 01:32 PM
lol....eagles really need some WR's now

YankeeDoodle
08-11-2005, 01:37 PM
Yup...thinking to themselves, "Should've kept Fred Ex, why'd we let him go?"

Umm, no. Naaaaah. :lol:

riverside sluggers
08-11-2005, 01:49 PM
considering Todd Pinkston is out for the whole season and this whole TO debacle again, Donovan might have to rely on some rookies and westbrook who just rejoined the team

yankeessuck013
08-12-2005, 09:50 PM
Mcnabb to T.O: Keep my name outta your mouth

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2132446

good for donovan

BrentD22
08-12-2005, 11:40 PM
Who is TO? I used to know this player in San Fran his name was Terrel Owens. That guy was a good player, and a nice guy. What every happened to him?

This TO guy seems like an asshole.

Manny Goes Boom
08-13-2005, 02:00 AM
TO is a bitch I hope he never plays football again, ever.