PDA

View Full Version : Summer plans?

yawkeyway
06-03-2004, 08:21 PM
Summer is fast approaching, so what are your plans when school gets out or when you get a vacation? Or do you have to work? :( I'll be going away with some family for a while, and trying to catch as many baseball games as possible. I'm sure baseball will be a common theme here.

dirtdogman5
06-03-2004, 08:35 PM
I'll have been on vacation for a week come tomorrow. :D

As for plans I'll be in Boston this Tuesday through next Monday (seeing 5 games!) which will be awesome. I'm going to North Carolina for couple of weeks to visit family. I'm going to Wrigley for a game in late July. I'll be going to a few local baseball camps and clinics throughout the summer too so needless to say I'm deinitely looking forward to the summer.

yagmaster
06-03-2004, 08:42 PM
I am working as a counselor at a Day Camp. Last year I had 5 and 6 year olds so hopefully I have older kids this year. It's a great experience and I recommend it to anyone.

TheFens
06-04-2004, 05:12 PM
I'm going away for essentially the entire summer, not sure if I'll even have internet access or if I'll be able to stay up to date with my beloved sox. :(

yagmaster
06-04-2004, 06:49 PM
That stinks (well I bet you're going some place awesome). Where, might I ask, is it?

skaddam
06-05-2004, 04:52 PM
working in hell a.k.a. the tax department in city hall. but then i'm going to toronto at the end of the summer and catching some red sox games up there.

Old Hoss
06-06-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by TheFens@Jun 4 2004, 05:12 PM
I'm going away for essentially the entire summer, not sure if I'll even have internet access or if I'll be able to stay up to date with my beloved sox. :(
Damn, where are you headed, Outer Mongolia?

TheFens
06-07-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by yagmaster@Jun 4 2004, 07:49 PM
That stinks (well I bet you're going some place awesome). Where, might I ask, is it?
Eh, it'll be ok. I'm going basically everywhere. I think we're going to Mexico/Brazil/England/France/Some more in Europe/then Asia.

So, I may end up having some limited internet access, but not enough to post regularly. Should be an awesome trip. :)

bradyspatriotsprincess
06-07-2004, 05:11 PM
Going to Fenway in the first of September! I'm so excited. Then off to college in Maine.

yeszir
06-12-2004, 12:04 PM
I'm going to be away for practically all of the summer, with internet access for about only half of that.

TennesseeSoxFan
06-14-2004, 07:39 AM
work, work, and more work. I really miss being in school and having summer vacations. :P

My one bit of fun is going to Australia for two weeks to visit my husband's family. Sydney for one week and then up to the Great Barrier Reef for the second week. Should be lots of fun.