PDA

View Full Version : I Heard....

suck it mass holes
06-15-2004, 08:29 AM
Heard about sites like this, can't believe there are so many losers in red sox nation with nothing better to do.

RED SOX SUCK ASS, I hope pedro throws him arm off this year and then you guys give him a five year extension, curt breraks a leg, manny goes blind from all the jerry girl juice, damon gets his hair caught in a lawn mower and Nomar goes to the yankees and plays second.

Cowboy up!

GreenMonsterSeats
06-15-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by suck it mass holes@Jun 15 2004, 08:29 AM
Heard about sites like this, can't believe there are so many losers in red sox nation with nothing better to do.

RED SOX SUCK ASS, I hope pedro throws him arm off this year and then you guys give him a five year extension, curt breraks a leg, manny goes blind from all the jerry girl juice, damon gets his hair caught in a lawn mower and Nomar goes to the yankees and plays second.

Cowboy up!
Hahah, and you have nothing better to do than sign up for an account and make one ridiculous post. Not a fan of baseball, just the Yankees I guess.

yeszir
06-15-2004, 09:06 AM
soxsuck, you are now banned from the entire site, your ip included.

YanksHater213
06-15-2004, 02:04 PM
talk about being an ass clown with no life...

TheFens
06-15-2004, 08:19 PM
Lol @ ban. Congratulations, you were the first true "idiot" to be banned.

Old Hoss
06-17-2004, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by suck it mass holes@Jun 15 2004, 08:29 AM

Cowboy up!
Where did you go to school? Learn to spell you piece of crap and tell your Mom I won't be over this weekend. :unsure:

roary
06-17-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Old Hoss@Jun 17 2004, 02:59 AM
Learn to spell you piece of crap and tell your Mom I won't be over this weekend. :unsure:
Bahaha, nothing like the good ole "your mom" jokes.