PDA

View Full Version : Is Keith Olbermann a tool ?

NateGrey
07-04-2007, 10:17 PM
NN-eGOtBGbg

.. OR is he a Patriot .. ? ..

a700hitter
07-04-2007, 10:43 PM
He's neither. He's a raving lunatic with a cable show that has no viewers. Good rant about the critical issue of our time...the Scooter Libby commuted sentence. Why wasn't he ranting that Bubba was not prosecuted for perjuring himself and suborning perjury. The judge in his case noted that Clinton had perjured himself, but there was no prosecution. No, Olberman had no outrage about President Clinton's perjury. Whether or not Libby perjured himself, at least President Bush did not.

mtbykr
07-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Just another talking head that nobody listens too....he should have stayed on sportscenter

yeszir
07-05-2007, 09:13 AM
He's well spoken at least.

I actually think he brings good points for the most part, although I'm far from a regular viewer of his show. It's far more constructive than something like O'Reilly's show, although I do recognize it as entertainment.

VA Sox Fan
07-05-2007, 09:16 AM
I like him on Dan Patrick's radio show b/c politics aren't normally brought up, but he is a Yankee homer. I don't watch his tv show.

mtbykr
07-05-2007, 10:42 AM
He's well spoken at least.

I actually think he brings good points for the most part, although I'm far from a regular viewer of his show. It's far more constructive than something like O'Reilly's show, although I do recognize it as entertainment.

I disagree...I admit I don't watch his show much, but from the little bits I have seen it's clear he just wants to promote his agenda (hatred of bush, ballwashing yanks, ect...)

CrespoBlows
07-05-2007, 10:48 PM
I like him on Dan Patrick's radio show b/c politics aren't normally brought up, but he is a Yankee homer. I don't watch his tv show.

I've listen to this guy about 10 times, and each time he brings up Bill O'Reilly.

Why? Let the fucking thing go.

ShortStuff
08-10-2007, 01:02 AM
Tool isn't a bad enough description. I don't think there is one. He's almost as annoying as Geraldo.

BoSox34
08-20-2007, 12:59 PM
I actually think he's pretty good for the mainstream field he works in. I don't usually watch his show but I see a lot of his stuff on youtube and I also come across his show from time to time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmrcpDiv_ac&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxWUzCIxeTs