PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial bash GOM thread

Gom
10-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Ok...I deserve it. My team choked. Big time. I was at the two games, and we couldn't do anything against a journeyman pitcher. We were plain garbage.

Now....

I enjoy giving you guys grief, and I do, and will continue to do so. However, considering how badly my team has performed, I must eat crow. So this is the thread in which you guys can make fun of me, bring back old quotes, whatever. Bring it on fellas....do your worst, I can take it. :D

schillingouttheks
10-08-2007, 11:56 PM
I'm just giving you props for coming back and making this post. No humiliation is necessary.

On second thought, it could be kind of fun to bring up old quotes just to see how wrong you were. :lol:

Gom
10-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Do your worst. Just realize that turnabout is fair play. He who posts here leaves himself open to ridicule later.

Seriously, I don't care. We are all hard-core fans, we all love our teams, so have fun with it. It's not like I will stop bashing your Sox next season. I'll be honest, there is a strong part of me that would rather lose now than have you guys beat us next round.

a700hitter
10-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Thanks Gom. We will be sure to research your posts and torture you with your own words.

TheKilo
10-09-2007, 12:03 AM
I'm just giving you props for coming back and making this post. No humiliation is necessary.

On second thought, it could be kind of fun to bring up old quotes just to see how wrong you were. :lol:

Dude I'm way ahead of you.

Gom
10-09-2007, 12:21 AM
Enjoy yourself folks. You can't torture me any more than my team did in the ALDS. Trust me on that one.

Now in all seriousness, I will wake up tomorrow all annoyed and pissed off, so I probably won't return to the site until Friday to root for the Indians. However, I expect to see a few thousand posts in this thread by then.