Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New announcement, please read last post 8/16/2016

Banned
    Terminated.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    ^^^ ummm.. What is going on here
    LOL. :0

Jus entertaining myself JayBay44. False alarm. No animals were harmed in the filming of this safety video. Trying to get tired so I can wake up early, go out & get another round of mother's day gifts, as my wife gave me that.... "don't worry, so long as it's not shrubbery again....." pep-talk. SHYTE! You'd think i'd remember that one. Dann! Always go with your guy kid! I was going to do the cute SilveTab blingy jeans, 1 or 2 sizes too small trick. That one always works. That's a freebie! The rest you have to pay for on my Web page.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxHop View Post
    I'm sorry, but WTF are you even talking about??????? If you take offense to that you ...... ummmmm........... well........ good luck............
    That was light-hearted and a false complaint. Don't worry about it. I'm good.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

To be fair, Dutchy would post normally for about a month. He'd start to go after A700 and then would have a mental break and would shit post for a few hours and send disturbing pm's before getting banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

To be fair, Dutchy would post normally for about a month. He'd start to go after A700 and then would have a mental break and would shit post for a few hours and send disturbing pm's before getting banned.
    How disturbing were these PMs?
    I can't disagree with you

I appreciate a moderator who weeds out redundant and irrelevant threads on a daily basis. Profanity is most effective when used sparingly. It loses its punch when overdone such as in the army barracks. Good job moderator.

Coming from a forum where the moderators were suffocating and biased, among other things, the moderating here is a breath of fresh air. Trust me when I say that YOTN is not trying to stifle anyone's opinions or creativity. He is more than fair when issuing warnings or banning people, and to my knowledge, he has not threatened any new members with being banned.

I am not particularly a fan of some of the crude language that is used here. However, it is something I'm very willing to put up with rather than have the board go to the other extreme.

I have heard a couple of references to the moderating on this forum being "strict". That is not the case at all. You all know how out of hand the new threads could get at BDC. YOTN is not telling anyone that he/she can't start a new thread, just to see if your "idea" could perhaps be stated in an existing thread. It really does help keep the clutter down and to keep the ongoing conversations easier to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxdirtdog View Post
    This post has been removed.
    I don't think I have EVER seen a post removed at this site. Just sayin'.

Im just glad that I dont have to moderate anymore.
    Just moved back to NH. Good to be back home

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw777 View Post
    Im just glad that I dont have to moderate anymore.
    Just moved back to NH. Good to be back home
    Hi southpaw. It's good to see you.

As you know, I was not a fan of the moderating job at BDC, but I've always been a fan of your posting. I hope you'll stick around and get the chance to post more often. No hard feelings.

I broke the crazy bugger each and every time, and he would break quicker with each subsequent identity.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Hey Kimmi��
    No, no hard feelings at all from me. I just wish things didnt have to go down like it did at BDC.
    Im just happy to be back as just a Sox/baseball fan posing about the game and team i love

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    I broke the crazy bugger each and every time, and he would break quicker with each subsequent identity.
    He seemed to be ok when sober. I think he would just binge drink and go completely over the edge. Of course, I was never on the receiving end of a bad pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

As for the other thing, we were referring to a former user whose name was "Dutchy". Some of your early posts, i.e. "Farrell too busy beating his little penis", were very similar to the kind of stuff he posted, so we were reminded of him. That post I mentioned actually made me check your IP address, but the very fact that you toned it down after the first time I asked you to proved pretty conclusively that you weren't him. He was incapable of acting like a normal human being.
    I see, I thought they were implying I was dutch and that was the reason for my posts. I can honestly say I've never used this site before this account, and the IP check should have confirmed that, and i don't even know how to pm people, so anything of that nature wasn't me.

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Hi southpaw. It's good to see you.

As you know, I was not a fan of the moderating job at BDC, but I've always been a fan of your posting. I hope you'll stick around and get the chance to post more often. No hard feelings.
    Since we've been asked to leave BDC drama out of here, I'll just say that I don't think anyone really thought Southpaw or the other guy (Bosox Joe?) were the source of the problems with the moderation over there, and leave it at that.

Southpaw, good to see you made it over here.