Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh Gom....come out come out wherever you are

Oh Gom....come out come out wherever you are

Still think you can handle me? I remember reading something about how you could.
    Baltimore Orioles: 2090 World Series Champions

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Re: Oh Gom....come out come out wherever you are

Oh, come on. :lol:

I don't see this ending well
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

I do

for me anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;320527;
    Oh, come on. :lol:

I don't see this ending well
    How could it? It hasn't ended well for an O's fan since Jim Palmer was their ace.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Haha, burn. I told her she should tone down the Oriole-ness of her avatar/signature, but she never listens to me anyways.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by YAZMAN;320693;
    How could it? It hasn't ended well for an O's fan since Jim Palmer was their ace.
    :lol: :lol:

Peter Angelos is the worst owner in baseball. They don't have a chance until he sells the team to Cal Ripken, et. al. IMO.

lets not turn this into making fun of the Os guys :lol:

I wonder if gom will ever show himself

Evil Emperor

Why not? I mean, you guys did have Palmeiro, Sosa, Gibbons, Roberts, and Tejada on the team all at once. With that kind of juice you shoulda been able to power yourselves to some level of respectability that year lol.

People get on the Yankees for having a number of PED users over the years, but the Orioles were notoriously terrible with what they had flowing in the clubhouse. :lol:

Nice start thus far though, I'll give that to you. Over/under on when you guys hit the cellar though; I say June.

Looks like your taunting Gom has turned on you honey.

I haven't seen him around in a couple days, come to think of it.

Nice avatar change by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Orioles Final Fan;320879;
    lets not turn this into making fun of the Os guys :lol:

I wonder if gom will ever show himself

Sorry, I've always liked the O's since I grew up in VA, it just kills me to see how Angelos has damaged that franchise. Camden Yards is a great stadium though. At any rate...

Gom is probably in Chicago at the Yanks/White Sox game. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;320993;
    Sorry, I've always liked the O's since I grew up in VA, it just kills me to see how Angelos has damaged that franchise. Camden Yards is a great stadium though. At any rate...

Gom is probably in Chicago at the Yanks/White Sox game. :lol:
    I remember the first game I saw with the Sox at Camden Yards, or the first one I can remember for that matter, was Hideo Nomo's no-hitter. Speaking of which, everyone hear about Nomo going back down to the minors? He's done.
    Treasurer of the Julio Lugo Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper;321009;
    I remember the first game I saw with the Sox at Camden Yards, or the first one I can remember for that matter, was Hideo Nomo's no-hitter. Speaking of which, everyone hear about Nomo going back down to the minors? He's done.
    That's awesome about you seeing that game. Too bad for Nomo. Went downhill quickly. Hope that isn't a trend.

Schilling had the almost no-hitter v the O's and Clay threw his no-hitter against them, right?

Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;321010;
    That's awesome about you seeing that game. Too bad for Nomo. Went downhill quickly. Hope that isn't a trend.

Schilling had the almost no-hitter v the O's and Clay threw his no-hitter against them, right?
    Eh let me rephrase, I saw it on TV, wasn't there. :lol:

And how can you not forget Buchholz's no-no last season? Of course he no-hit the O-Jays (that's my shitty nickname for them).
    Treasurer of the Julio Lugo Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;321010;

No, Schillings near nohitter was against Oakland.