dude youre from new jersey and so am I. What are you doing being a Sox fan? I dont understand it when you have TWO teams next door. Red Sox nation doesnt want you!! youre not a chowdah head. I have had Yankee season tickets since birth and I will guarantee you that youre not missing out on much with Fenway. Its run down, cramped--barring unsaftey. I know the "old" stadium isnt the greatest either but thats why we have a new one coming up next door. Your team should represent where youre from, not because you like to be the annoying one that thinks you're a real Sox fan. After 9/11 were New Yorkers being united over the Sox? NO. The Yankees. You're not born and raised in Boston or New England and you never will be. Stop being a front runner. Why not be a Cubs fan? Give me a break.

So go sing your overplayed sweet caroline every single game and enjoy your dirty water. Because when they sing "Boston your my home" you'll feel out of place. Sorry maybe you cant handle 26 rings so you have to lessen your load to 7. Only 19 more to go, I'm sure you might be ohh about 25 championships back by the time your season tickets come around.