Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: yankees26's idiocy

yankees26's idiocy

dude youre from new jersey and so am I. What are you doing being a Sox fan? I dont understand it when you have TWO teams next door. Red Sox nation doesnt want you!! youre not a chowdah head. I have had Yankee season tickets since birth and I will guarantee you that youre not missing out on much with Fenway. Its run down, cramped--barring unsaftey. I know the "old" stadium isnt the greatest either but thats why we have a new one coming up next door. Your team should represent where youre from, not because you like to be the annoying one that thinks you're a real Sox fan. After 9/11 were New Yorkers being united over the Sox? NO. The Yankees. You're not born and raised in Boston or New England and you never will be. Stop being a front runner. Why not be a Cubs fan? Give me a break.

So go sing your overplayed sweet caroline every single game and enjoy your dirty water. Because when they sing "Boston your my home" you'll feel out of place. Sorry maybe you cant handle 26 rings so you have to lessen your load to 7. Only 19 more to go, I'm sure you might be ohh about 25 championships back by the time your season tickets come around.

Re: A picture says a thousand words

The Yankees are nerdy Microsoft and The Sox are Apple? Thats how you think of the rivalry...
    how about this....

NEW YORK 26
    BOSTON 7

thats how I think of the rivalry.

Re: Sox Season Tickets

That goes two ways. There are a ridiculous amount of out of state Yanks fans who have no reason to root for the Yankees other than they were/are usually the dominant team and celebrities wore Yankee hats.

well I agree that if they arent from New York they shouldnt be Yankee fans..

If youre born and raised in Boston you should be a Sox fan, hands down.

and the celebrities, including LeBron are definitley not real yankee fans..theyre on the bandwagon. but if youre born and raised in NY during the 9/11 era, show some pride in your hometown.

Super Moderator

Re: A picture says a thousand words

Quote Originally Posted by yankees26;340646;
    The Yankees are nerdy Microsoft and The Sox are Apple? Thats how you think of the rivalry...
    how about this....

NEW YORK 26
    BOSTON 7

thats how I think of the rivalry.
    Exhibit A why Yankees fans have always had a horrible rep.

:lol: You are such a fucking idiot. Not getting off to a good start. If this is your best shot at us, you've got a long way to go.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by yankees26;340648;
    well I agree that if they arent from New York they shouldnt be Yankee fans..

If youre born and raised in Boston you should be a Sox fan, hands down.

and the celebrities, including LeBron are definitley not real yankee fans..theyre on the bandwagon. but if youre born and raised in NY during the 9/11 era, show some pride in your hometown.
    Most REAL Yankees fans know better than to use the tired "26-7" insult. I mean, wasn't it 1918 a few years ago? Then 2090? What next? Now you gotta start counting championship totals because you ran out of material? Show some pride in the quality of your fandom and be above that.

Quote Originally Posted by yankees26;340642;
    dude youre from new jersey and so am I. What are you doing being a Sox fan? I dont understand it when you have TWO teams next door. Red Sox nation doesnt want you!! youre not a chowdah head. I have had Yankee season tickets since birth and I will guarantee you that youre not missing out on much with Fenway. Its run down, cramped--barring unsaftey. I know the "old" stadium isnt the greatest either but thats why we have a new one coming up next door. Your team should represent where youre from, not because you like to be the annoying one that thinks you're a real Sox fan. After 9/11 were New Yorkers being united over the Sox? NO. The Yankees. You're not born and raised in Boston or New England and you never will be. Stop being a front runner. Why not be a Cubs fan? Give me a break.

So go sing your overplayed sweet caroline every single game and enjoy your dirty water. Because when they sing "Boston your my home" you'll feel out of place. Sorry maybe you cant handle 26 rings so you have to lessen your load to 7. Only 19 more to go, I'm sure you might be ohh about 25 championships back by the time your season tickets come around.
    New Jersey doesn't have a baseball team, so what the hell are you babbling about. Lots of people in NJ live closer to Philadelphia than the Bronx, and Philadelphia already has a new stadium. I guess that they should root root for the Phillies since geography is the single deciding factor in rooting for a baseball team. By the way did people from Joisey unite over the Yankees after 9/11? I thought NY ers and all of America united after 9/11, because our citizens were attacked and killed by terrorists. My family comes from Brooklyn and they were loyal Brooklyn Dodger fans. They and millions of other Brooklyn Dodger, NY Giant, and Mets fans would never unite with Yankee fans to root for the Yankees, even in a time of war. Those NYers like the Red Sox fans were rooting for the DBacks in the 2001 World Series and they were joyous that Mo blew game 7.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by yankees26;340642;

I don't owe you a fucking explanation.

I was born in England and came to America via Boston. I've been to Fenway more times than you can probably count, you don't have to tell me what the stadium is like. 9/11 has nothing to do with baseball and I am not surprised at all that you're that egotistical to associate your team with some sort of patriotism that everyone should follow and show pride in.

Fuck off.
    West Virginia University 2014

Actually the whole city was picked up by the yankees and they were the first sign that everything would be back to normal..just go pick up a copy of The Last Night of The Yankee Dynasty by Buster Olney and read about it..and they did unite over the yankees because winning the 01 world series would have represented the resilient nature of the city. And coming from England, it makes sense why you would be a Sox fan..no sense of history in New York. Not saying that you Boston has no history, Im just saying youre not growing up with your whole family wearing pinstripes.

A side note..
    1. nobody in "Joisey" actually talks like that....that would be Staten Island and Brooklyn.
    2. Yeah most people in South Jersey are Phillies fans, youre right.
    3. why shouldnt 26-7 be used? It makes no sense to limit history to a certain time period. That would mean we forget Ruth, Ted Williams, Maris, etc. absolutley absurd how you can just discount some 90 years of baseball because youre team wasnt good enough to get a ring in that time period.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by yankees26;340700;
    Actually the whole city was picked up by the yankees and they were the first sign that everything would be back to normal..just go pick up a copy of The Last Night of The Yankee Dynasty by Buster Olney and read about it..and they did unite over the yankees because winning the 01 world series would have represented the resilient nature of the city. And coming from England, it makes sense why you would be a Sox fan..no sense of history in New York. Not saying that you Boston has no history, Im just saying youre not growing up with your whole family wearing pinstripes.
    I don't doubt that fans rallied around the Yankees to help get things back to normal. I do doubt that the Yankees are why this sentiment was shared. The Yankees were an instrument in New York's recovery. Not THE recovery.

As far as him coming from England but having no sense of history in New York...what the fuck? I completely missed what you're trying to say here. I didn't find it very hard to understand User Name the first time - they came from England and got to Jersey after starting off in Boston. Why does that make no sense for him to be a Sox fan? You're making too big of a deal out of geographical loyalty in sports.

A side note..
    1. nobody in "Joisey" actually talks like that....that would be Staten Island and Brooklyn.
    3. why shouldnt 26-7 be used? It makes no sense to limit history to a certain time period. That would mean we forget Ruth, Ted Williams, Maris, etc. absolutley absurd how you can just discount some 90 years of baseball because youre team wasnt good enough to get a ring in that time period.
    What do you mean why shouldn't 26-7 be used? It's nothing more than a disgruntled Yankee fan's pathetic excuse of an insult out of sheer lack of any other material, and you know it. The recent Red Sox success must really be getting to those Yankees fans. 26 to 7 being a good representation of the two teams' histories? seabeachfred has a better chance of keeping his fandom with the Red Sox this year instead of the Angels than that being a good representation of the teams' histories.

I don't doubt the history, I fully know that the Yanks have been the more successful team. Doesn't change anything. There's a Yankee poster on here who signed up here after 2004 with the handle "26 to 6" ... he doesn't look too bright now, does he?

Please point out where I said I was discounting 90 years of history. I don't recall doing so, and you'd be hard pressed to find one.

A side note..
    I just finished reading that and I'm honestly amazed my head hasn't exploded yet. If this post is submitted incomplete or incoherent, you know what happened.

You are an extremely, extremely self absorbed, pompous dick to think that I don't know anything about New York. Even if I DIDN'T live here, we learn a lot of American history in England. I made the move overseas when I was between 6 and 7 years old. I lived in Boston until I was just about 10, when I moved to New Jersey. I was here for September 11th, I was very affected by the whole thing, as were my family in England. And believe it or not, to say the least 9/11 made me hate the Yankees AND their fans, especially ones like you, even more. The ones who thought that because they were from New York and were called the Yankees, deserved to have everyone rooting for them. Yes, I know I am being a bit harsh here, but fight fire with fire.

My most proud baseball moment as an American isn't anything having to do with the assholes you happen to support. I'm not a Mets fan by any means, but the game after returning from 9/11, with all the NYPD and FDNY support and emotion in the stands, was Mike Piazza fucking launching one late in the game to seal an amazing win.

I'm just really shocked at how ignorant and cocky you are. Liking the Yankees isn't some amazing gene or trait passed down from generation to generation of Tri-State Area drones, and by no means am I required to follow upon moving here.
    West Virginia University 2014

I posted this in another thread as well..the reason I'm saying this about the Red Sox and everything is not because I am a "typical yankee fan" (whatever that means). Its because Boston fans are extremely disrespectful when it comes to Yankees-Red Sox. If you go to a Yankee-Red Sox game at yankee stadium you will not recieve abuse unless you are in the RF bleachers or wings of the upper deck for the most part. and it will all be verbal. if your wear a sox jersey around the city you wont hear a word.

however, when i was in cape cod (cape freakin cod!) I wore a Phil Hughes shirt and got yankees suck yells from 12 year old day campers when i was just walking down the street. I then get into Boston and wore a Yankee shirt one day and recieved verbal abuse all day...and this is just in the city. I then get to Fenway and wisely did not wear a yankee shirt. Even though they were not playing the yankees, the fans start a yankees suck chant during the game, for what reason i dont know.
    So all of this abuse because I grew up going to yankee stadium and hearing about babe ruth and buckey dent and lou gehrig instead of ted williams and yaz? its absolultley rediculous that anyone should be treated that way, and that is why it is only right that the 26 world championships I recieve abuse for, I bask in as well.

Im sorry but as much as you verbally abuse us and pour beer on us, it will never take the world championships away from our city. and it will never close buckners legs. and it will never take the bat out of dents hands. and it will never make aaron boones home run drift foul. and it will never take the deepest history in baseball away from the bronx.

and by history I do not mean New York or American history. I mean that you do not understand true Yankee history because you did not have family roots in New York City as far back as your great grandfathers going to watch Babe Ruth play at the Polo Grounds. You dont have the yankee history or excuse this saying, but you dont have the "pinstripes in your blood" if you will, that has linked so many generations of your family and friends

...and I never said the yankees were the SINGLE reason why New York rebounded. of course not.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by yankees26;340709;
    I posted this in another thread as well..the reason I'm saying this about the Red Sox and everything is not because I am a "typical yankee fan" (whatever that means). Its because Boston fans are extremely disrespectful when it comes to Yankees-Red Sox. If you go to a Yankee-Red Sox game at yankee stadium you will not recieve abuse unless you are in the RF bleachers or wings of the upper deck for the most part. and it will all be verbal. if your wear a sox jersey around the city you wont hear a word.

however, when i was in cape cod (cape freakin cod!) I wore a Phil Hughes shirt and got yankees suck yells from 12 year old day campers when i was just walking down the street. I then get into Boston and wore a Yankee shirt one day and recieved verbal abuse all day...and this is just in the city. I then get to Fenway and wisely did not wear a yankee shirt. Even though they were not playing the yankees, the fans start a yankees suck chant during the game, for what reason i dont know.
    So all of this abuse because I grew up going to yankee stadium and hearing about babe ruth and buckey dent and lou gehrig instead of ted williams and yaz? its absolultley rediculous that anyone should be treated that way, and that is why it is only right that the 26 world championships I recieve abuse for, I bask in as well.

Im sorry but as much as you verbally abuse us and pour beer on us, it will never take the world championships away from our city. and it will never close buckners legs. and it will never take the bat out of dents hands. and it will never make aaron boones home run drift foul. and it will never take the deepest history in baseball away from the bronx.
    lol you pompous dick. Let me roll out a red carpet for you...

You're right, Red Sox fans never get shit thrown at them, never deal with verbal abuse walking around the city in Sox gear, and are always the disrespectful party. I mean, it's not like a Yankee fan ran down a Sox fan with her car, killing him, a few months ago, right? Both sides have dipshits in their fan bases. Stop acting like Yankees fans are always the victims. It's just not true.

But you're right though. The abuse that MOST Yankee fans receive won't take any history away. It certainly won't take away the fact that the Red Sox have been the better team for the past few years, and that the Yankees still sit atop the pedestal as owners of the biggest choke in baseball history.

Now I give you a choice since I've just about had enough - either start contributing positively to the board, or go back under your bridge. Your choice.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by yankees26;340710;
    and by history I do not mean New York or American history. I mean that you do not understand true Yankee history because you did not have family roots in New York City as far back as your great grandfathers going to watch Babe Ruth play at the Polo Grounds. You dont have the yankee history or excuse this saying, but you dont have the "pinstripes in your blood" if you will, that has linked so many generations of your family and friends

...and I never said the yankees were the SINGLE reason why New York rebounded. of course not.
    Oh, I forgot. Understanding Yankee history and having pinstriped roots is a privilege. Fuck off dude, seriously. Get off your high horse. Stop patronizing everyone. Seriously, even the Yankee fans on this board are starting to be embarrassed by you.

A question though - what was your purpose in joining this board? It's as clear as day that you just want to be a troll, but I'm not even sure what your damn point is. At least most trolls get their points across. I fail to see why you are here.

Still waiting for you to show me where I discounted 90 years of history "because my team wasn't good enough to win a ring."