Register now to remove this ad

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 331 to 344 of 344

Thread: Metal

  1. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Quote button not working for me.

    That is one of the better In Flames jams. I've been a fan since Whoracle came out. Good stuff.
    Love Whoracle. Jotun is probably my favorite metal song.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #332
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #333
    RIP Lemmy
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  4. #334
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #335
    The new Baroness is really great. I like it more than Yellow/Green.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  6. #336
    It is a pretty good album. It's like they condensed the most solid parts of Yellow/Green down into an hour.Chlorine and Wine is amazing.

    Back in December I got to see them play 4 songs off Purple in a tiny record store in Philly, it was awesome

  7. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego View Post
    I don't know if anyone here likes Opeth, but their new album leaked today. It's pretty good. Very jazz influenced. I'm diggin this
    Just getting into them with Blackwater Park and Deliverance. It's not a genre I listen to much. Didn't like Damnation or Ghost Reveries. Now I'm going back to the start to work through their discography. Listening to the first album right now, I like it.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #338
    So far, 2017 has been a lot of early Black Sabbath.

    Just started listening to Gojira's Magma on the way home from work too. Digging it so far.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  9. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    So far, 2017 has been a lot of early Black Sabbath.
    My favorite Sabbath albums are Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and Sabotage.

  10. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    My favorite Sabbath albums are Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and Sabotage.
    Vol 4 is my go to, but Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is great too.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  11. #341
    About to listen to Leviathan by Mastodon. Not sure I'm ready for a Moby Dick metal concept album.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    About to listen to Leviathan by Mastodon. Not sure I'm ready for a Moby Dick metal concept album.
    Follow that up with Gojira's "From Mars to Sirius."

    Whalecore is the best.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  13. #343
    I'm on this band...... I haven't heard of them...... but you have mentioned them a couple time... Gojira..........ow

    you know who is pretty kick ass that I haven't much before is Ted Nuggent.......yea he is a piece of shit as a human....... but his old stuff rocks..
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  14. #344
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •