Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 26 to 6 doesn't like me and cries about it.

Evil Emperor

Re: 26 to 6 doesn't like me and cries about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;346150 View Post
    You can throw a few at me, I'll respond.

Just an aside, everyone better remember that the next post that belongs in these threads that shows up in the other forums is going to be deleted and some sort of action towards you will be taken. This is getting rediculous.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;346154;
    Crepso, what does this have to do with you? Go to bed bitch.
    I'm telling you the truth. Don't take a shot at someone, and whine about how the board is getting worse, because people attack you.

So then quit your bitching, and hit the ignore button.

Having a good time?
    Take your own advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Gom;346132;
    Yo asshole. Lets be very clear on this.

a) This is between 26 and Kilo. You've had your ass handed to you, and let them go at it. I like 26, I like Kilo, so this should be fun to watch.

b) I never tried to get you off the board, you misguided in-bred fuck. Ever. I'm not a little bitch like you. You, however, tried to get me off the board. Didn't work. Do you want me to try to get you off the board? You never know...I just might end up being successful. Watch yourself JHB.
    Let's be very clear: I've demonstrated your need for psychiatric care. You persist in a multi-thread flame war when I offer a respectable alternative. You thrive on insults. You cannot live without them.

26 to 6 is coming your way in life, Gom, but you're the deranged fucker.

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1;346153 View Post
    You're too confrontational. You've been like that for a while now. You remind me a lot of MC Hammer. That's not a good thing.
    MC Hammer, a perfect example of the "ignorant, faggot-ass Sox fans" I was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;346159;
    MC Hammer, a perfect example of the "ignorant, faggot-ass Sox fans" I was referring to.
    Hmmm...another Yankees fan casting about homosexual innuendo as insult.

Congratulations, 26 to 6, I already called Gom on that...you're a bigoted homophobe, too.

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;346157 View Post
    I'm telling you the truth. Don't take a shot at someone, and whine about how the board is getting worse, because people attack you.

Take your own advice.
    I'm not the one going out of my way to make a thread for the sole purpose of fighting. That would be your boy over here. And all you're doing is feeding into it.

As for me taking a shot at Kilo, Kile takes jabs at me like it's his fucking occupation, so with that being said, wouldn't he be guilty of what you're calling me out for. Why can he take shots and not recieve them without going out of his way to make a fucking thread.

Talksox.com, one massive Sox/Cox orgy. You guys are too much.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

I swear 26 if you post the word 'faggot' one more time I WILL ban you.

Talksox.com, one massive Sox/Cox orgy. You guys are too much.
    Then why are you still here? Why, if all this place is is 'whining gay Sox fans', do you persist in postin just to aggravate them?
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk Bill;346160 View Post
    Hmmm...another Yankees fan casting about homosexual innuendo as insult.

Congratulations, 26 to 6, I already called Gom on that...you're a bigoted homophobe, too.
    What, did I offend you? Faggot

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;346163 View Post
    I swear 26 if you post the word 'faggot' one more time I WILL ban you.
    Please do. Flex that moderator muscle. It's the only bit of authority you will ever have. So enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;346159;
    You do know that if Gom stopped making lame references about the Yankees cheating over two weeks ago, THIS WHOLE THING WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER.

Why are you getting on everyone else? Just because you're a Yankee fan, and you see one of your own being called on his behavior?
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;346165;
    Please do. Flex that moderator muscle. It's the only bit of authority you will ever have. So enjoy it.
    Why do you have to use a slur?

No one would even blink if you replaced the word with idiot, knuckle-dragger, or fuck-wit.

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;346166 View Post
    You do know that if Gom stopped making lame references about the Yankees cheating over two weeks ago, THIS WHOLE THING WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER.

Why are you getting on everyone else? Just because you're a Yankee fan, and you see one of your own being called on his behavior?
    Oh,I absolutely realize that. But what am I gonna do, sit back and let you guys constantly bash the team I love? Whatever.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;346165;
    Because Im sure whereever you live, you are feared and respected.

Goodbye.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;346154;

Me telling you to get your head out of my ass wasn't a homo joke, it was a "get off my dick" statement.
    And the difference is...?

I try to involve myself as little as possible, but some things irk me enough that I can't help but respond. As I said, my involvement has been minimal.
    Fair enough, I did the same thing when I told you to "STFU" in the other thread (probably not the best course of action) but the act has gotten stale and irrelevant at this point. Every time someone points out a questionable call we go back to "LOL CHEATING LOL" type posts.

Even you have to agree this stuff has gotten old, right?

Not quite. Gom has proved time and time again that he doesn't need help with JHB. The only time I get involved is when I want to say something for myself, not in defense of someone else. Gom's a grown man, he doesn't need a posse.
    Fair enough, I can see it from your perspective I suppose. However I never got the impression people were backing JHB just because he's a Red Sox fan. I never got the impression the JHB needed any help with Gom.

ORS is a grown man. As am I. As are you. No one needs anyone to back them up if they can post intelligently - but because ORS backs up what I said and vice versa, we're boyfriends?

And you really say you never had intentions to flame people? It doesn't bother me, just don't act like you're not at fault. I am too.

When I was referring to "ignorant, faggot-ass" SOx fans, I was being general. However, if you want me to specifically place you in this category, fine. I don't have the time, nor do I care to make the effort to point out all the instances of your ignorance. Besides, it isn't even necessary.
    i think it's quite clear you were including me in that group. I'd like to improve the way I post so if you can show me some examples of where I was ignorant I'd work on improving it.

So then quit your bitching, and hit the ignore button.

Having a good time?
    I don't believe in the ignore function for any prolonged period of time. I enjoy the banter, even back and forth with you sometimes, believe it or not.

I guess this has gone a little too far, and escalated past where I wanted it to go. I apologize for that and hope we can work to downgrade this situation, it really isn't necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;346168;
    Oh,I absolutely realize that. But what am I gonna do, sit back and let you guys constantly bash the team I love? Whatever.
    Dude, I don't even care if Gom is a Yankee fan, but if he's intentionally trying to antagonize someone two weeks after it happened, I think you can put your loyalty aside, and point out his flaw.

Or don't say anything....