Register now to remove this ad

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 26 to 6 doesn't like me and cries about it.

Re: 26 to 6 doesn't like me and cries about it.

Who needs to sleep Dave? Huck the faters.

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;346202 View Post
    He was told to stop using the word, dreilly. Instead of saying 'okay' and using the word 'idiot' or whatever instead, he used it again, insulted me and asked me to ban him. I complied. YesZir may feel differently and unban him, but until he does I felt he needed to take an enforced rest from here.
    I don't want to beat the dead horse in the room, but in my defense the post in question where I used the "F-word" (and I'm not talking Fuck) was made before I saw your ban warning. Check the times, as both posts were made at 9:09. Nevertheless, what happened happened. I don't want to dwell on it, and I for the most part want to keep my posting baseball related.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk Bill
    I apologize to everybody but Gom and 26 to 6 for whatever I might've done. Gom and 26 to 6, I'll be banned before I apologize to either of you.
    I don't mean to be confrontational so soon upon my return, but if that's the case then fuck you, old man. I still don't see exactly what I did to you that was so terrible. But if you're going to act like a bitter little step-child over it, then fuck you man. As for your brother, I do have a heart and will offer my condolences. Like you and youk, I too lost someone very close to me this summer, as on July 19th one of my closest friends died in a car accident. So several of us are dealing with some loss here lately.

On another note, I want to apologize to the members and moderators of Talksox.com for my actions and my influence towards what has transpired tonight. This was all completely unnecessary and all I can hope is that nothing like this occurs in the future. I also want to thank everyone for their support following my departure, that showed me quite a bit about each and every single one of you (those who did and did not support me).

Go Yankees!

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;346350;
    As for your brother, I do have a heart and will offer my condolences. Like you and youk, I too lost someone very close to me this summer, as on July 19th one of my closest friends died in a car accident. So several of us are dealing with some loss here lately.
    Condolences.

I don't mean to be confrontational so soon upon my return, but if that's the case then fuck you, old man. I still don't see exactly what I did to you that was so terrible. But if you're going to act like a bitter little step-child over it, then fuck you man.
    Thanks for the kind thoughts!

Try looking back farther than twenty-four hours--farther than a month--if you're really struggling over why I'm so upset with you. These three sentences, though, posted immediately as you return from being banned, are right in character for you.

Lol. Holy shit. Why is there such feelings of hate on a god damn message board? The point is to share ideas not make fucking "enemies". So you disagreed with someone ABOUT A SPORT. If you think about it in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter. It doens't effect our lives. Hating someone because of a sports arguement? Stupid and childish.
    Never Gonna give you up, Never gonna let you downB)

Deity

You know what else looks childish? Chiming in when it's clear everything has been resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;346391;
    You know what else looks childish? Chiming in when it's clear everything has been resolved.
    Sorry about chiming in with my opinion. Forgot that's not allowed. And I'm sorry that I wasn't online when this happened, I should have known there is a time limit for posting in a thread.
    Never Gonna give you up, Never gonna let you downB)

Deity

It's OK...you're entitled to your opinion for sure. Just know the situation is resolved.

Well this was interesting. Condolences to everyone dealing with losses ATM.

Super Moderator

Yeah, I'm just going to lock this. No sense in leaving it open. I know it's in Anything Goes, but what's done is done.