Register now to remove this ad

Thread: No Onions

No Onions

Guy goes into a supermarket and walks up to the produce manager and says,
    ..Excuse me, I can't seem to find the onions. The manager says, I'm sorry we don't have any onions we're all out. The man can't beleive it and says What kind of supermarket doesn't have onions Look out back, maybe there's some there. The manager replies, Look we don't have any onions, I've looked out back and throughout the store. We just don't have any onions. The man still not satified says, There have to be some onions somewhere. Frustrated, the manager says :
    Take the tom out of tomato, what do have ?
    The man replies, ato.
    Take the pot out of potato, what do have ?
    The man replies, ato.
    Take the fuck out of onions, what do have ?
    The man replies, There's no fuck in onions !

That's what I've been trying to tell you !!

Re: No Onions

Banned

Eh.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

As Gom said..

Eh.
    Treasurer of the Julio Lugo Fan Club

Here's another tame one... I found it a little funny...

Fred and Charlie were lifelong baseball fans. Since they were both intelligent, rational men. But the one question they could never answer was "Is there baseball in heaven?"
    So they made an agreement, whoever died first would try to contact the other one with the answer.
    One day Charlie died, and a few months later Fred heard a voice calling his name. "Is that you, Charlie?" he asked. "Yes," Charlie answered. "So - is there baseball in heaven?" asked Fred.
    "Well... I have good news and bad news about that," said Charlie. "The good news is there is baseball in heaven. All the greats are here. Williams, Ruth, DiMaggio, Gehrig, you name' em! There’s a game every day and there’s never a rainout!"

"So what’s the bad news?" Fred asked.

Charlie replied,
    "You’re pitching tomorrow."
    Treasurer of the Julio Lugo Fan Club

This forum is so badass.