Register now to remove this ad

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1090

Thread: Funny Things

  1. #1081
    What I'm handing out to trick-or-treaters this year:

    jzdFlbNl[1].jpg

  2. #1082
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    What I'm handing out to trick-or-treaters this year:

    jzdFlbNl[1].jpg
    Nice!

    How do you like your TP hung? Dry or damp?
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

    It works the same way for stupid."

  3. #1083
    LOL Funny stuff Bell and Cycles.

    Our schools are closed today due to rain and flooding - not so funny stuff.

    But it is nice to have a day off. It's a good day to stay in bed late.

  4. #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    LOL Funny stuff Bell and Cycles.

    Our schools are closed today due to rain and flooding - not so funny stuff.

    But it is nice to have a day off. It's a good day to stay in bed late.
    Are the schools flooded, or just the streets?
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

    It works the same way for stupid."

  5. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxnCycles View Post
    Are the schools flooded, or just the streets?
    Just the streets. Many of the roads right now are impassable. The water recedes quickly once the rain stops, but it's supposed to rain all day.

  6. #1086
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxnCycles View Post
    Nice!

    How do you like your TP hung? Dry or damp?
    Possibly used?
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR

  7. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxnCycles View Post
    Nice!

    How do you like your TP hung? Dry or damp?
    Ha ha...well, let's see, if I was really going to do this...

    I don't think most of the little ghosts and witches are very observant about what you're putting in their bags. The trick would be to conceal the identity of the goods in your palm and put them in the bottom of the bags.

  8. #1088
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Ha ha...well, let's see, if I was really going to do this...

    I don't think most of the little ghosts and witches are very observant about what you're putting in their bags. The trick would be to conceal the identity of the goods in your palm and put them in the bottom of the bags.
    That's just mean!

    I like it!
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

    It works the same way for stupid."

  9. #1089
    "Well, I woke up to go get me a cold pop and then I thought somebody was barbecuing. I said 'Oh, Lord Jesus, it's a fire!' Then I ran out, I didn't grab no shoes or nothin', Jesus! I ran for my life."
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #1090


    Close enough.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •