Register now to remove this ad

View Poll Results: ???

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • William Hartnell

    1 12.50%
  • Patrick Troughton

    1 12.50%
  • Jon Pertwee

    1 12.50%
  • Tom Baker

    4 50.00%
  • Peter Davison

    1 12.50%
  • Colin Baker

    1 12.50%
  • Sylvester McCoy

    1 12.50%
  • Paul McGann

    2 25.00%
  • Christopher Eccleston

    2 25.00%
  • David Tennant

    5 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: Favorite Doctor?

  1. #16
    Dr Church, who examined me when I was bitten by a dog.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #17
    this is a bad joke and i'm exercising my power to edit it
    Last edited by Jacoby_Ellsbury; 01-18-2014 at 09:07 AM.

  3. #18

  4. #19
    House
    And the Lord said, "Go Sox"

    People tell me that I'm patronizing.
    (That's when you talk down to people)

  5. #20
    I'm with YOTN here. Love me some Pepper
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Pepper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I'm with YOTN here. Love me some Pepper
    Dude doesn't even have a doctorate, what a fraud

    Oh, and Sgt Pepper > Dr Pepper
    And the Lord said, "Go Sox"

    People tell me that I'm patronizing.
    (That's when you talk down to people)

  7. #22
    Just started with Matt Smith. I don't think any of the others will come close, you know what they say about firsts and all.

  8. #23
    Tom Baker is the only Doctor for me.

    My hat!

  9. #24
    Double A
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Connecticut. Americas filing cabinet
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Show View Post
    Sgt Pepper > Dr Pepper
    It entirely depends on what you want to do with it. For your ears, Sgt. is definitely the way to go. For your tummy, I highly recommend Dr. over Sgt.
    We satisfy our endless needs & justify our bloody deeds.
    In the name of destiny & in the name of God.

  10. #25
    Last edited by SoxHop; 06-13-2017 at 09:31 PM.
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  11. #26
    Give me the news.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  12. #27
    Doctor Detroit

  13. #28

  14. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    No way......... I would have never expected this from you for some reason.......

    Great song....
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  15. #30
    This guy was one of the best Doctors ever. He was always smelling his finger and trying to get others to smell his finger.......

    I wish there was better video...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii8nd3s0ZCU
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •