Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: yankee fans come in

yankee fans come in

ive always wanted to ask real yankee fans what they think about what happened to roger clemens...

lets hear it

Re: yankee fans come in

Legend

you could've just searched for the Clemens threads...

Sweet thread idea, dude.

I'm a Yankees fan. Are you asking if he's guilty? If so, I think he's guilty as hell.

There's a whole forum for Yankee discussion
    If history tells us anything, the path to redeption for any bad baseball team is marked with a deep rotation of durable starters, a world class defense in both infield and outfield, a lineup that can generate runs in more than one way, a bullpen that won't steal defeat from the jaws of victory, and a top end catcher to hold the whole package together. These are the conditions by which victory is achieved, anything that does not accomplish these objectives is a waste of resources.

??????????????????????????? Red Sox forum right?

If history tells us anything, the path to redeption for any bad baseball team is marked with a deep rotation of durable starters, a world class defense in both infield and outfield, a lineup that can generate runs in more than one way, a bullpen that won't steal defeat from the jaws of victory, and a top end catcher to hold the whole package together. These are the conditions by which victory is achieved, anything that does not accomplish these objectives is a waste of resources.

hey guys, lets not push new posters out the door, okay? He'll figure it out as long as you dont make it so he doesnt come back.

Clemens was great for us. But he was greedy. I firmly believe that he didnt need roids in the 80s, but once it was clear he was in the "twilight" of his career, he decided he needed to prove people wrong. He's guilty in my book. But so are most of the players IMO.
    Hal sucks

ya was just wondering guys. im new at this...

Quote Originally Posted by az#1soxfan15;388275;
    ya was just wondering guys. im new at this...
    are you some kind of retard? Why would you post this here.

there's no excuse. how many chromosomes do you have on your 21st? My guess is 3.

Deity

Your second post on this site, after your "Ground Control to Major Tom" song lyric quote, was:

"teixeira my ass. I was the goblin king. "

Nothing more. So far, your contribution has been little more than critical of others and entirely un-productive. The Bowie lyrics are a decent touch, if you have hundreds of relevant posts to let us think you just really like Bowie and we should too. Otherwise you kind of just come off as a low-posting troll who only comes by to be critical of other people's questions or thoughts, and to hum the most recent Bowie song you've been listening to. When are we going to get the quality that you are asking for from others?

Why are we taking DB seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by David Bowie;388294;
    are you some kind of retard? Why would you post this here.

there's no excuse. how many chromosomes do you have on your 21st? My guess is 3.
    You make a joke about someone being a retard, but you completely flub the joke. It makes you look like, well, a retard. Did you intend to say, "How many 21st chromosomes do you have?" I would assume so. Knowledge is power buddy.
    Hal sucks

This is my rifle....

No, he meant "how many chromosomes do you have on your 21st [birthday]?" Everyone knows that when you turn 21, your friends load you up with free chromosomes, and you can't turn them down.