Arsenal fan myself, US National team of course and I'll root for Fulham

Triple A

Re: Any football(soccer) fans.

Man City here and the USMNT is a given.

I wish the MLS would die.

Super Moderator

Liverpool.

I absolutely loathe Man U, Chelsea, and Arsenal. I was so pissed because the semifinals only consisted of these teams, plus Barcelona, so I didn't really have a choice as to who to root for. Go Barca in the Champions League final.

I also don't mind Man City. They're fun to watch and an interesting club. Jo is the man.

Triple A

You've gotten so damn lucky so many times this year as a LP fans with all their late goals. I normally don't mind them and have a friend who's a fan of them (got to goto a L'pool v Arsenal game for free when he went to Engalnd 2 years ago) but they are seriously pissing me off with all of their fucking 90+ minute winners.

Arsenal doesn't bother me much, but I absolutely hate Man U (a given as a City fan) and Chelsea.

Go Barca.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RHS;408039;
    You've gotten so damn lucky so many times this year as a LP fans with all their late goals. I normally don't mind them and have a friend who's a fan of them (got to goto a L'pool v Arsenal game for free when he went to Engalnd 2 years ago) but they are seriously pissing me off with all of their fucking 90+ minute winners.

Arsenal doesn't bother me much, but I absolutely hate Man U (a given as a City fan) and Chelsea.

Go Barca.
    :lol: Hey, they create their chances and capitalize accordingly. If these teams really can't hang on and play shutdown defense for two or three more minutes in stoppage time, they don't deserve to win. The late goals are products of having less fatigue than their opponents. That's just where heart and motivation come in after running easily, at least, 6-7 kilometers worth on the pitch.

I really thought we were going beat Chelsea when we got off to that 2-0 start. Oh well, always next year. For as many times as they came back late this season, they blew their hold on the Premier League lead that they had for awhile. They got off to such a great start and now the season is ending sourly.

Triple A

Man U locked up their 3rd straight EPL title today and also tied with Liverpool for the most ever in the top division.

I understand about being able to outlast longer. I hated it when City was up either 2-0 or 3-1 and L'pool came back to tie it or win, can't remember which. It was ugly and pissed me off, but mainly at our defense.

socca sucks

Liverpool.

Manchester United are the New York Yankees / Dallas Cowboys of football. Classless, arrogant, ignorant, etc.

Stevie G is class

Quote Originally Posted by SaintGeorge67;408949;
    Liverpool.

Manchester United are the New York Yankees / Dallas Cowboys of football. Classless, arrogant, ignorant, etc.
    I approve of this post.

Portsmouth.

Anyone who roots for the big four is a douche. Especially Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;409987;
    Portsmouth.

Anyone who gives a frying shit in an Egyptian portapotty about soccer is a douche. Especially Americans.
    jajajaja