Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dice-K's Commitment to Pitching Well For WBC and not for the Red Sox.

Re: Dice-K's Commitment to Pitching Well For WBC and not for the Red Sox.

Koji Uehara
    Tadahito Iguchi
    Kazuo Matsui
    Akinori Iwamura
    Kosuke Fukudome

They've all been pretty good.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

If it wasn't for the big 52M posting fee, I think Dice-K would already be gone. I think they would have cashed in on his very high value this off season. But with all that money invested, I'm sure Theo would have a hard sell to the owners.

Deity

I guess 18-3 and a sub 3 ERA doesn't get you much in terms of goodwill, huh?

Dice-K is starting to rub me the wrong way.

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/re...arters-didnt-g

He basically says, the team told me to pound the strike zone with fastballs, didn't allow me to pitch the way I want to pitch, and this is what happens when I'm told how to pitch. His stubbornness is starting to bother me along with the 5 hour games he pitches in and the fact that in June, we are saying his shitty starts are "OK" because this is his "spring training". Its bullshit, we paid a shitload of money just to talk to the guy and then reward him with a huge contract. Shut up, stay loyal to the team writing your paychecks, and do what you are told to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Chin Music33;416401;
    Dice-K is starting to rub me the wrong way.

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/re...arters-didnt-g

He basically says, the team told me to pound the strike zone with fastballs, didn't allow me to pitch the way I want to pitch, and this is what happens when I'm told how to pitch. His stubbornness is starting to bother me along with the 5 hour games he pitches in and the fact that in June, we are saying his shitty starts are "OK" because this is his "spring training". Its bullshit, we paid a shitload of money just to talk to the guy and then reward him with a huge contract. Shut up, stay loyal to the team writing your paychecks, and do what you are told to do.
    after each of his starts i'm starting to lean more and more toward having this opinion.