Register now to remove this ad

Page 1057 of 1057 FirstFirst ... 5755795710071047105510561057
Results 15,841 to 15,843 of 15843

Thread: Hello, 11 Active Members

Quote Originally Posted by SoxHop View Post
    I think that's taking it a bit far.......... asking someone to leave the comfort and safety of their living room just to make a statement is asking too much...
    forget your demonstrations, kids today sit on their asses.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

My only class tomorrow got cancelled, because there are a bunch of students going to Hartford to march on the State Capitol over the budget cuts that were made to the university. Hey, I'll take it. The weekend is here!
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    My only class tomorrow got cancelled, because there are a bunch of students going to Hartford to march on the State Capitol over the budget cuts that were made to the university. Hey, I'll take it. The weekend is here!
    See, that's the right mentality. Don't waste your time with a stupid march that won't achieve anything. Time to kick back!
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.