Register now to remove this ad

Page 1059 of 1088 FirstFirst ... 5955995910091049105710581059106010611069 ... LastLast
Results 15,871 to 15,885 of 16319

Thread: Hello, 11 Active Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    That should really make Thunder want to be just like us when he grows up.
    I look forward to cranky old Thunder posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I look forward to cranky old Thunder posts.
    Jeez, how old will we be then?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Jeez, how old will we be then?
    Hmmm, well the "I'm feeling old" posts typically start around 35 or so. Thunder seems advanced for his age, so maybe 33? That means we have about 15 more years to go. I'll still be "SBF hasn't discovered the internet" age.

33? Wow, I don't wanna think about that
    I can't disagree with you

Has anyone here cut their cord and only stream the Sox? How have you done it? MLB tv plus vpn? Youtube tv? Fubo?

Has anyone here cut their cord and only stream the Sox? How have you done it? MLB tv plus vpn? Youtube tv? Fubo?
    I am glad you asked as I am wondering what direction to go in.

I still pay Comcast about $100./mo to watch the Sox. I don't watch much tv other than that so I can live without the super-duper cable packages required to get NESN.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

My family switched to YouTube TV in the fall, and we do get NESN as part of the regional package. Works great, even though I haven't really used it yet. Plus, while I'm still at school, I get free full cable any way.

Have you guys tried watching streams on reddit for MLB games? I was wondering how well they work. I watched NFL games on there and they were all HD, with no viruses, lag, or any of the usual bullshit on sketchy streaming sites, and the streams even worked on my xbox and phone. However, I know MLB streams are usually a little harder to find. Part of the reason for this is I don't want the full MLB package as I don't watch any teams besides the Sox, and I end up even missing quite a few games in summer anyway due to work.

I've been trying NBA games on there as well and they've been amazing quality as well, even shitty games (I streamed Bulls/Magic in the 4th quarter last night just to test quality).

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Have you guys tried watching streams on reddit for MLB games? I was wondering how well they work. I watched NFL games on there and they were all HD, with no viruses, lag, or any of the usual bullshit on sketchy streaming sites, and the streams even worked on my xbox and phone. However, I know MLB streams are usually a little harder to find. Part of the reason for this is I don't want the full MLB package as I don't watch any teams besides the Sox, and I end up even missing quite a few games in summer anyway due to work.

I've been trying NBA games on there as well and they've been amazing quality as well, even shitty games (I streamed Bulls/Magic in the 4th quarter last night just to test quality).
    I've tried streaming via Kodi and it's always been a huge letdown. The Sox are the biggest reason for me to be nervous over cutting the cord.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    My AM radio continues to be free for the 111th consecutive year.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    My AM radio continues to be free for the 111th consecutive year.
    I kind of miss listening to games on the radio.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post

Yeah, Buffstreamz is a major asset for NFL and NBA, but I don't think they have much in the neighborhood of MLB. It would be worth it to find out, though, because it's solid.

But, in general, for anyone who lives in the Boston market, YouTube TV is a very solid non-cable option. I really love it. Right now it's very sports friendly, but they are quickly expanding the channels they carry. NESN, CSN, and all the local news channels are included.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Yeah, Buffstreamz is a major asset for NFL and NBA, but I don't think they have much in the neighborhood of MLB. It would be worth it to find out, though, because it's solid.

But, in general, for anyone who lives in the Boston market, YouTube TV is a very solid non-cable option. I really love it. Right now it's very sports friendly, but they are quickly expanding the channels they carry. NESN, CSN, and all the local news channels are included.
    Is there a live tv delay on youtube tv?

Is there a live tv delay on youtube tv?
    Yeah, but at the most it's about 20 seconds... So about a pitch

And, since I also live in the New York market, I get YES too, which was temporarily dropped by XFINITY in CT before being reinstated last year.