Register now to remove this ad

Page 502 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 24024524925005015025035045125526021002 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 16323

Thread: Hello, 11 Active Members

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Re: Hello, 11 Active Members

Listen to the end. It cuts off before 'Nine' ends. YOU DISAPPOINT ME SIR

Just kidding. I couldnt find anything at all, so I won't complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Actually, the link you gave me cuts off, but when I downloaded it and changed it to my logon sound, it doesn't. Awesome. Thanks.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

I fooled you. That's really a virus. Depleting your bank account now muahahahahaha.

So Im in Everrett, WA and my girlfriend is in Rota, Spain, and we will both be there until 2014. FML.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;574193;
    I fooled you. That's really a virus. Depleting your bank account now muahahahahaha.
    Enjoy the seven dollars and thirty-once cents.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;574203;
    So Im in Everrett, WA and my girlfriend is in Rota, Spain, and we will both be there until 2014. FML.
    Hopefully you two are close enough and serious enough to make it work in the end. Just be glad you still have her, no matter where she is. If you manage to stay together during a difficult time, your relationship will be that much stronger when you return. I wish you the best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;574203;
    Skype is a lifesaver. What's in Rota?

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;574205;
    Enjoy the seven dollars and thirty-once cents.
    What should I buy?

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;574207;
    Skype is a lifesaver. What's in Rota?
    The Naval Base she is stationed at.
    I plan on flying to Spain to see her after my first deployment.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;574206;
    Hopefully you two are close enough and serious enough to make it work in the end. Just be glad you still have her, no matter where she is. If you manage to stay together during a difficult time, your relationship will be that much stronger when you return. I wish you the best of luck.
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;574206;
    This.

And it appears neither of you appears to be in harm's way. I hope.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;574226;
    This.

And it appears neither of you appears to be in harm's way. I hope.
    well Ill be in the Persian Gulf for a few months, but thats about all i can say, if I told you more...well I'd have to kill you...all the people in my workshop keep saying Ill leave her whenever we hit Singapore or Australia, they are just joking but it does worry me.

I dunno, I hear they eat dangerously late in Spain

Went to the final round of the Barclays today and it was Awesome. Tiger looks kinda small they make him look taller on TV.

Was Right behind the 18th hole for the Playoff hole.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

What's up friends?

College is keeping me busy.

Quote Originally Posted by msubulldogs21;575027;
    What's up friends?

College is keeping me busy.
    Yo yo yo. How's college life?