Thread: Hello, 11 Active Members

All-Star

Re: Hello, 11 Active Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;467501;
    On Dipre's weight loss count.

I've already dropped 9 pounds.

Fuck yeah.
    Awesome! Congrats.
    The Internet has become nothing more than the new cocaine, and I snort it willingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;467501;
    On Dipre's weight loss count.

I've already dropped 9 pounds.

Fuck yeah.
    9? DAMN YOU SUCK. WORK HARDER

I've lost 30 without having to work out

My weight has been anywhere from 195 lbs to 250 in the last year and a half.

I think 9 lbs. is great! Excellent start! Exercise bikes are good for you. Low impact but great for increasing your metabolism after about 12-15 minutes. Maintain your hydration! Check your blood sugar. Keep up the good work.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Good job Dipre.

I've been between 148 and 152 for about a year and a half.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213;467512;

10 days champ.
    WAR is good for something.

good looks, i was kidding around though

good shit

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;467518;
    I think 9 lbs. is great! Excellent start! Exercise bikes are good for you. Low impact but great for increasing your metabolism after about 12-15 minutes. Maintain your hydration! Check your blood sugar. Keep up the good work.
    This also helps dispel the curse (lol c wat i did der RPG players?) that weight-lifting doesn't help in weight loss.

Did you forget to eat?
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213;467512;

It's not terribly hard to lose some weight if you're determined, whatever one's method. The harder part is keeping it off and maintaining a stable, single weight, which you obviously haven't done.

I don't do very well at that either...my weight fluctuates by 12-15 pounds on a constant basis over many years. Doesn't sound like much but I'm short. I have to do tons of upper body stuff to keep that part from expanding unreasonably as I get older.
    The Internet has become nothing more than the new cocaine, and I snort it willingly.

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;467548;
    Did you forget to eat?
    Lol no i'm eating fine thank you.

But with my blood sugar as high as it is right now, those first 30 pounds will come off flying.

That's a great accomplishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_sox;467550;
    It's not terribly hard to lose some weight if you're determined, whatever one's method. The harder part is keeping it off and maintaining a stable, single weight, which you obviously haven't done.

I don't do very well at that either...my weight fluctuates by 12-15 pounds on a constant basis over many years. Doesn't sound like much but I'm short. I have to do tons of upper body stuff to keep that part from expanding unreasonably as I get older.
    it's hard to keep it off when i've had a knee surgery and testicle surgery in the last year and a half, and i can't work out cause i think i've got a torn LCL and PCL which my orthopedist refuses to diagnose, knees of a 87 year old filled with fluid. i'm at 215 now which is awesome considering i can't work out and enjoy drinking a lot of beer.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213;467554;
    it's hard to keep it off when i've had a knee surgery and testicle surgery in the last year and a half, and i can't work out cause i think i've got a torn LCL and PCL which my orthopedist refuses to diagnose, knees of a 87 year old filled with fluid. i'm at 215 now which is awesome considering i can't work out and enjoy drinking a lot of beer.
    Oh, I understand. I don't remember how old you are but that kind of injury stuff definitely drags on you over time. I haven't had anything that serious, but arthritis in my thumbs/hands, bad ankles and knees from a virus I had, a bad upper spine/back etc makes it a lot tougher than when I was 18. :lol:

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213;467557;
    Ouch...that sucks w/all those injuries etc. so early. Sorry to hear that.