Register now to remove this ad

Page 1060 of 1061 FirstFirst ... 60560960101010501058105910601061 LastLast
Results 15,886 to 15,900 of 15905

Thread: Hello, 11 Active Members

And, since I also live in the New York market, I get YES too, which was temporarily dropped by XFINITY in CT before being reinstated last year.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Yeah, but at the most it's about 20 seconds... So about a pitch
    Oh, that's not bad. I read that one service had a 90 minute delay or something.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH - finally checked...
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Oh, that's not bad. I read that one service had a 90 minute delay or something.
    90 Minutes? Jeez, that's absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    90 Minutes? Jeez, that's absurd.
    It's MLB.TV for the Sox. You can listen to live audio, but not live video. The work around is to get a vpn and change your location.
    Trade Pedroia

Well thats annoyingly stupid. I was actually looking at getting MLB tv for just the Sox, but if I can't watch it live, screw that.

Well thats annoyingly stupid. I was actually looking at getting MLB tv for just the Sox, but if I can't watch it live, screw that.
    I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. I get MLB tv for free as part of my Extra Innings package. I watch Sox games live on it when I'm not at home. The delay is about 30 seconds, if that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. I get MLB tv for free as part of my Extra Innings package. I watch Sox games live on it when I'm not at home. The delay is about 30 seconds, if that.
    Not if you live local apparently?
    Trade Pedroia

Yeah I looked it up, if you are watching out of market team, it is live, but if you are watching local team, there is a ridiculous delay. I live in Maryland, so I can watch Sox live if I do that package, but wouldn't be able to watch Orioles/Nationals live, which is annoying because Sox play Orioles like 20 times a season.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Not if you live local apparently?
    Gotcha. That's not a delay though, that's a blackout.

Yeah I looked it up, if you are watching out of market team, it is live, but if you are watching local team, there is a ridiculous delay. I live in Maryland, so I can watch Sox live if I do that package, but wouldn't be able to watch Orioles/Nationals live, which is annoying because Sox play Orioles like 20 times a season.
    Yeah, that stinks. I live in southeastern VA (not close to the Baltimore/DC area), and the Orioles/Nationals are still blacked out for me. Fortunately, I have MASN on my cable package to watch those games. Unfortunately, I have to listen to Thorne for all of the Os games.

For me, whatever price I have to pay for Extra Innings and the cable stations is worth it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Yeah, that stinks. I live in southeastern VA (not close to the Baltimore/DC area), and the Orioles/Nationals are still blacked out for me. Fortunately, I have MASN on my cable package to watch those games. Unfortunately, I have to listen to Thorne for all of the Os games.

For me, whatever price I have to pay for Extra Innings and the cable stations is worth it to me.
    Don't even get me started on Thorne, I literally have to mute the game half the time we play the Orioles because of unbearable he is. He's not just a homer, he takes it to the next level, and whines and cries about everything, and on top of that, is incredibly stupid. I keep hoping every year he'll just retire and go away

Don't even get me started on Thorne, I literally have to mute the game half the time we play the Orioles because of unbearable he is. He's not just a homer, he takes it to the next level, and whines and cries about everything, and on top of that, is incredibly stupid. I keep hoping every year he'll just retire and go away
    You speak the absolute truth.

In other news, Talksox's favorite teenager might have finally found himself a girl. But, maybe not. Hard to tell.

Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    In other news, Talksox's favorite teenager might have finally found himself a girl. But, maybe not. Hard to tell.
    There are ways to figure that out.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

Well, I mean, we had a date already, so now I'm in uncharted waters.