Register now to remove this ad

Thread: HOF Induction weekend

HOF Induction weekend

I was coureous if anyone else was heading to Cooperstown,ny for Jim Rice induction weekend. We're camping out at a local campground for a really good price and I was hoping to catch up with other forum members around town.

Re: HOF Induction weekend

im not going. just though id share this. i hope you're tent gets eaten by a bear.

Sorry you'll be rotating the tires on the house that weekend, you'll miss out on a fun weekend. By the way what is a you are tent???

I'm going with my brother. We are going with Red Sox Destinations. It's a bit pricey, but if you haven't been to Cooperstown for induction weekend, it is a very small town that fills up very quickly. I went to see Yaz in 1989 and Seaver in '94. It was very difficult to park and to get a good place to watch the ceremony. I was much younger then, so me and my nephew could vault fences and barriers to get where we had to go. This time I opted to pay for the bus ride from the hotel and the reserved lawn seating. They throw in a Red Sox Jersey and the Red Sox lawn chair with the deal.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."