Register now to remove this ad

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: 2009 College Football Season Thread

Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

Even when ND sucks ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Super Moderator

I go to BC, so I obviously hate ND. Mediocre season after mediocre season...doesn't get better.

Listening to those idiots on the radio when I went out to the ND-BC game this year was epic. They were talking big smack before the game, and after they won, said they would run the table and get a BCS berth. lol!

That game never should have been so close to begin with. BC had NO business having any chance whatsoever to win that game. I went only to see the stadium and the history, and maybe we could pull the upset.

Their fans are also spineless. I was decked out in BC gear in the Notre Dame fan section (not the students, but still, there's a passionate following for them), and I was going CRAZY when we would score. I didn't get ONE remark, look, nothing. They just sat there and let me rain on their parade. It's the Holy War, after all.

LOS ANGELES - It has been quite a week for the University of Southern California football program's recruiting violation program. After coach Pete Carroll left for the Seattle Seahawks, many wondered if the football program's recruiting violation program would be shut down. But then the football program's recruiting violation program found the University of Tennessee football program's recruiting violation program's president, Lane Kiffin. "I would be proud to carry on this program's fine traditions," said coach Kiffin in a statement. "I will also bring some of my own traditions. The University of Tennessee football program's recruiting violation program used very hot chicks to get some high schoolers to apply to Tennessee. It was extremely effective. The girls here at the University of Southern California are much hotter and I'm willing to bet, sluttier. I guarantee I will make the University of Southern California football program's recruiting violation program number one in the country."
    http://www.tauntr.com/content/lane-k...iolation-torch

:lol::lol::lol:
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;517363;
    Their fans are also spineless. I was decked out in BC gear in the Notre Dame fan section (not the students, but still, there's a passionate following for them), and I was going CRAZY when we would score. I didn't get ONE remark, look, nothing. They just sat there and let me rain on their parade. It's the Holy War, after all.
    Wow. I figured they would be the complete opposite, way-over-the-top type. Surprising.

Lane Kiffin, you are a joke. Seriously? A 13-year old?
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Legend

That sounds like something billy gillispie would do.
    RIP Bob Feller

Legend

I know this thread is really really old but, the Big 12 is about to be dead.
    RIP Bob Feller

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by suns;556495;
    I know this thread is really really old but, the Big 12 is about to be dead.
    The NCAA is about to be dead, in my opinion.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;517367;
    http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=5267933

Looks like Pete was staying one step ahead of los Federales.
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    -John Belushi