Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Hey Guys!

I figured I would join as the hated Yankee fan on the boards. B) Really guys, great work on making the site, I'm impressed.
    9-11-01 FDNYPD We will not forget.
    Just because it's a rivalry doesn't mean you need to make retarded arguments.

Originally posted by ARod2212@Apr 12 2004, 11:37 AM
    I figured I would join as the hated Yankee fan on the boards. B) Really guys, great work on making the site, I'm impressed.
    Hmmm...we know you! Yankees Suck!!!! :P
    Baseball isn't life and death but the Red Sox are.

Boooo Arod. But post. We like arguments. (or at least I think we do, I'm pretty new here myself).
    Inaugural Talksox contest winner.

Welcome to the site, Arod. And yes, you are welcome here...if you don't mind Yankee hating.

All-Star
    That's a pretty ballsy signature ARod.

Triple A
    Welcome aboard. As long as you don't bring hoards of band-wagon Yankees fans, I'm cool.

Alright very cool. Don't mind the Yankee hatin' at all, I'm game for it. This should be one hell of a year. Good job on the site yeszir, and I'm glad to be aboard B)

wow, your quote is killing me.

btw, how did you find out about this site?

yeszir had a link in his signature on another message board so I followed it here. I'm not a big annoying asshole Yankee fan that I know you guys picture all of us as, just here to have some good arguments and whatnot.

I love that sig, don't you? :P

Originally posted by ARod2212@Apr 12 2004, 11:05 PM
    yeszir had a link in his signature on another message board so I followed it here. I'm not a big annoying asshole Yankee fan that I know you guys picture all of us as, just here to have some good arguments and whatnot.

I love that sig, don't you? :P
    shutup asshole!
    No, but seriously, welcome to the site.

lol, nice cursing isn't blotted out. I guess that's necessary on the Red Sox board, otherwise entire threads would look like *************************** :P

Originally posted by ARod2212@Apr 13 2004, 03:00 PM
    lol, nice cursing isn't blotted out. I guess that's necessary on the Red Sox board, otherwise entire threads would look like *************************** :P
    Yea, its one of our goals to not censor everything. But dont get too out of hand, or else we'll be forced to ban you! :P

Originally posted by yeszir+Apr 13 2004, 02:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yeszir @ Apr 13 2004, 02:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ARod2212@Apr 13 2004, 03:00 PM
    lol, nice cursing isn&#39;t blotted out. I guess that&#39;s necessary on the Red Sox board, otherwise entire threads would look like *************************** :P
    Yea, its one of our goals to not censor everything. But dont get too out of hand, or else we&#39;ll be forced to ban you&#33; :P [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t worry I won&#39;t let it get out of hand myself, the only time I get really upset is when my Yanks lose, and that doesn&#39;t happen too often.

Originally posted by ARod2212+Apr 13 2004, 03:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ARod2212 @ Apr 13 2004, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by yeszir@Apr 13 2004, 02:01 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-ARod2212
    @Apr 13 2004, 03:00 PM
    lol, nice cursing isn&#39;t blotted out. I guess that&#39;s necessary on the Red Sox board, otherwise entire threads would look like **************************** :P

Yea, its one of our goals to not censor everything. But dont get too out of hand, or else we&#39;ll be forced to ban you&#33; :P
    Don&#39;t worry I won&#39;t let it get out of hand myself, the only time I get really upset is when my Yanks lose, and that doesn&#39;t happen too often. [/b][/quote]
    Well, lets see what you say after they drop four in a row to the sox.