Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 129 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 NFL Football Thread

2009 NFL Football Thread

Starts tomorrow with Titans v Steelers.

Steelers getting -6, thinking about about buying a 1 1/2 to the Titans, to go to + 7 1/2? Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Re: 2009 NFL Football Thread

What does everyone think of my Vikings? I'm not sure, I think Favre was an awesome deal, considering that we had two QBs who were just, not going to get us anywhere. I think that our receivers are awesome, and I wanted to see us go after Marshall but I know Chilly wasn't gonna go for his diva complex. All receivers have it, though, I noticed. Even in high school football ><
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

10-6, Wild Card.
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Meh, idk, I think they're better than that sometimes, and sometimes I'm not sure, I guess it just depends on how Favre performs. Being an optimist I'm giving them the division and 11-12 wins. Remember we were supposed to be one of the teams to beat last year, and we pretty much failed at that, I wasn't surprised though tbh : p
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;471315;
    Meh, idk, I think they're better than that sometimes, and sometimes I'm not sure, I guess it just depends on how Favre performs. Being an optimist I'm giving them the division and 11-12 wins. Remember we were supposed to be one of the teams to beat last year, and we pretty much failed at that, I wasn't surprised though tbh : p
    The Bears are the best team in that division. The Packers are going to close behind also. They were massively unlucky last year, so I see them creeping up on some teams.

Favre sucks. I hope he breaks his knee.

Packers will win that division. Way too much talent to not do so. I also think Aaron Rodgers will rise to elite QB status. Hard to see the Bears not at least a wildcard team, if the defense doesn't implode and Cutler is able to make his receivers better.

Then the Vikings probably don't get in, since I have a hard time believing that the Eagles (or Giants), Cowboys, Falcons (or Panthers), and Saints are all going to miss out.

LOL that is not cool, the Vikes are my team man! Oh, and Favre might "suck" in your opinion but I think it's hard to deny he's a tenfold above what we had before then, would you agree?

Steelers vs. Titans about to start...Lets go Titans.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;471330;
    LOL that is not cool, the Vikes are my team man! Oh, and Favre might "suck" in your opinion but I think it's hard to deny he's a tenfold above what we had before then, would you agree?
    He's better than Jackson, but I'm not sure he's much more than a marginal upgrade over Rosenfelds.

He was good last year until he got hurt though, and he had surgery so who knows, we have to wait and see I'm not getting my hopes up. Either way the Vikes always break your hearts so, yeah kinda used to disappointment : (

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;471342;
    He was good last year until he got hurt though, and he had surgery so who knows, we have to wait and see I'm not getting my hopes up. Either way the Vikes always break your hearts so, yeah kinda used to disappointment : (
    I don't know. He padded his stats against some pretty poor defenses. He might have been hurt, but I don't see him giving the Vikes anything more than a even TD/INT ratio, but he has AP in the backfield.

They will lean on him.

I think Favre does great if they dont change the way they play to fit favre, they need to stay a run first team.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Steelers defense is swarming already.

Palamolu (still cant spell that name) is a BEAST!!!

Really stupid.