Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 129 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 NFL Football Thread

Re: 2009 NFL Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;471346;
    I think Favre does great if they dont change the way they play to fit favre, they need to stay a run first team.
    Mhm, I agree completely, AD is the best in the league, no discussion, and they can't start moving towards a pass first scheme. We have a great running game and it needs to stay a run first team for sure, idk what we'd do without AD though, Favre would have a terrible year without him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;471351;
    Really stupid.
    yeah. Should have thrown it away or something.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;471352;
    Mhm, I agree completely, AD is the best in the league, no discussion, and they can't start moving towards a pass first scheme. We have a great running game and it needs to stay a run first team for sure, idk what we'd do without AD though, Favre would have a terrible year without him.
    the question is, will Favre be happy with his amount of throws cut in half?
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

The beast just cost his team 15 yards.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Yikes! He missed from 37.

What an awful kick. How do you miss that badly at this level?
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

I picked up Mendenhall late in a few of my Fantasy drafts, I think the kid has a pretty damn good year
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;471359;
    What an awful kick. How do you miss that badly at this level?
    The slo-mo replay made it looked like the ball was planted leaning to the right. I don't know that that was the problem, though.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;471360;
    I picked up Mendenhall late in a few of my Fantasy drafts, I think the kid has a pretty damn good year
    He's got talent, but I've read reports that he and Parker have looked pretty awful in training camp.
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;471363;
    He's got talent, but I've read reports that he and Parker have looked pretty awful in training camp.
    really? Last year he looked great before he got injured, I have Bo Scaife TE for Ten. in a couple leagues too, he looks real promising to me but I dont know if the Ten. offense will throw the ball enough times for him to get too many reception.

wow, fucking shit.
    I repeat Troy Polomalu is a Beast.

Polomalu intercepts and Rapelesberger immedeatly throws another interception to give it back to the Titans.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;471315;
    Meh, idk, I think they're better than that sometimes, and sometimes I'm not sure, I guess it just depends on how Favre performs. Being an optimist I'm giving them the division and 11-12 wins. Remember we were supposed to be one of the teams to beat last year, and we pretty much failed at that, I wasn't surprised though tbh : p
    I think browns will destroy them on sunday!
    RIP Bob Feller

Quote Originally Posted by suns;471371;
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by suns;471371;
    63-3 Browns?