Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 111

Thread: Fantasy Hockey '09

  1. #16

    Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

    1 more spot. Who wants it?

  2. #17

    Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

    You all suck for not saying anything about my team name.

  3. #18

    Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

    Oh well

  4. #19

    Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

    i chuckled....

    i have heard more clever things before, but it's top 5 fantasy team names i've heard in a while

  5. #20

    Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;479809;
    You all suck for not saying anything about my team name.
    heatley's wraparound?

    what's there to say?

  6. #21

    Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

    Hey B.Mat....you know where to go for draft help...did I mention I'm the defending champ?

    mooohahahhaahahahahahahaha!

  7. #22

    Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

    So, is everyone good with the draft time? I hope to have a good amount of us there.

    Also, what about two 6 team divisions? I think that would be cool. Something different from last year.

  8. #23

    Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

    Quote Originally Posted by msubulldogs21;480239;
    So, is everyone good with the draft time? I hope to have a good amount of us there.

    Also, what about two 6 team divisions? I think that would be cool. Something different from last year.
    Draft time is never good for me unless its noon time during the week or weekends

    I'll just do like always and pre rank my players and hope for the best

  9. #24

    Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

    time should be good, just remind me on monday nite/tues afternoon

  10. #25

    Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

    yea, I definitely like the time

  11. #26

    Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

    Ok, we're still stuck on 11 members. The draft is Tuesday night and we need 1 more...

  12. #27

    Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

    Quote Originally Posted by msubulldogs21;481410;
    Ok, we're still stuck on 11 members. The draft is Tuesday night and we need 1 more...
    I might have to bow out. I might not be in town on Tuesday night and I really don't want an auto drafted team. I should know better tomorrow after work.

  13. #28

    Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyBreath;481412;
    I might have to bow out. I might not be in town on Tuesday night and I really don't want an auto drafted team. I should know better tomorrow after work.
    Let me know ASAP because if that's the case, we could do 10.

  14. #29

    Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

    Will do.

  15. #30

    Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

    just got done my second draft in 4 days...you guys are finished

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •