Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Hockey '09

Re: Fantasy Hockey '09

Shit, I have my Winners league draft at 9:15 that night as well. Anyone know if it's possible to have 2 drafts open at the same time if I use different browsers or somethin?

Legend

I dont see why not

Deity

I'm with YH, just need a reminder and I will be on for the draft.

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by rician blast;480233;
    heatley's wraparound?

what's there to say?
    On September 29, 2003, Heatley was seriously injured after he lost control of the Ferrari 360 Modena he was driving. The car struck a wall, splitting the car in half and ejecting him and his passenger, teammate Dan Snyder. Heatley suffered a broken jaw, a minor concussion, a bruised lung, bruised kidney, and tore three ligaments in his right knee; Snyder was critically injured with a skull fracture and died six days later on October 5 of sepsis. Heatley was charged with vehicular homicide; he pleaded guilty to second-degree vehicular homicide, driving too fast for conditions, failure to maintain a lane, and speeding. He admitted to drinking some prior to the incident, but his blood-alcohol content was below the legal limit. He was sentenced to three years probation, and the judge, Rowland W. Barnes, required the court to approve Heatley's vehicle, which could not have more than six cylinders and would not surpass 70mph (112 km/h).[6] Heatley avoided having to go to trial as part of a plea deal that dropped the first-degree charge of vehicular homicide.[7]

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;481439;
    I'm with YH, just need a reminder and I will be on for the draft.
    Yeah I'll make sure I say something on here a time or two

I'm able to make the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyBreath;481688;
    I'm able to make the draft.
    Good deal.

Gom is going to sign up as our 12th member.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by msubulldogs21;481808;
    Gom is going to sign up as our 12th member.
    OH YAY!............<_<

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox21;481864;
    OH YAY!............<_<
    It would be funny if I beat you considering I know three hockey players.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

Legend

you can probably take half an hour and learn basically injury knowledge right now and go by Yahoo rankings and skate by anyway (pardon the pun)

Draft tonight at 7 central. That would be 8 eastern, Gom.

Who all is expecting to make it?

i will be

Legend

ill definitely be there....unless a really hot brunette wants to have sex with me at that exact time, then I might miss half a round

So I'm on a fucking horrendous sleep schedule right now because of my classes and I didn't sleep last night. I'm gonna try to be at the draft til around 845-9 before I pass out, I'm not sure I'll even make it to then, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213;482003;
    So I'm on a fucking horrendous sleep schedule right now because of my classes and I didn't sleep last night. I'm gonna try to be at the draft til around 845-9 before I pass out, I'm not sure I'll even make it to then, we'll see.
    If you can hold out til then you can probably get in most of the rounds. I figure it'll take an hour to an hour 20 minutes or so.