Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF IS WRONG WITH WOMEN.

Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH WOMEN.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;482419;
    Exactly. Is say stay away from her. Odds are it wasn't just a one time thing either. Sorry to hear this man, just have faith that all girls aren't like that.
    Thanks yeszir, not all women are the same.

I'm really sorry to hear what happened to you bsox0407. Hang in there bro. As with anything, time will help you figure out what is best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;482412;
    I'm gonna be blunt with you dude.

Once a cheat, always a cheat.
    i couldn't agree more. once a liar always liar. since the original post i have like 5 more messages from her and like ten more calls.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox21;482418;
    The biggest problem here is that she doesn't seem really all that remorseful about cheating, she keeps justifying it by saying at least she told you, thinking being honest there makes it OK. Thing is, she wasn't honest with the relationship by cheating on you, and five times at that.

No one here can tell you what to do, whether to forgive her or walk away. You have to let this sit for awhile, ponder everything and make decision from there.
    i agree that she wasnt remorseful. i think if she only cheated once and was remorseful i would have been more caring.

Now even her twin sister and her younger sister are calling me and calling me. i should just block the number. it pisses me off that she told me that all the time i was the only guy she wanted to be with. I guess not now.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Legend

I think you should just answer once and tell her that you need time to think things over (if indeed you go that route) and you don't want to hear from her until you're ready to talk to her.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox21;482436;
    I think you should just answer once and tell her that you need time to think things over (if indeed you go that route) and you don't want to hear from her until you're ready to talk to her.
    i am thinking about doing that but being so pissed off that i will be unable to control my thoughts especially the treason that occurred. also if she says something that would set me off would maybe prove costly. i thinking about waiting a few days then call her back and tell her how pissed off i am and shit. right now if i heard her voice saying that she atleast told me, i might drive there and rip her a new one. you guys might hear about me in the news if i went down there.

HEADLINE. EX BOYFRIEND GOES PSYCHO ON EX-GIRLFRIEND.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407;482372;
    okay so i had been dating this girl for 5 years. started dating her on my birthday back in 2004. so it has been great. we had a very truthful and loving relationship. But here is the thing. monday(9-28) our 5 year anniversary was a great night. i got her this beautiful silver necklace. cost like 250 bucks. that she could wear instead of the dog tags my uncle had gotten for me along time ago.

So tuesday night i am hanging out with and we are having a great time. then she goes i have something to tell you about. so im like okay. W/E so she tells me that about a month ago when i was in Texas seeing the sox she fucked another dude. SO I AM PISSED OFF. i ask how many times. she tells me one guy just like 5 times. So i know she is lying to me. we had been dating for 5 years on monday and she decided to cheat on me. she totally fucked more than just 5 times.

So i am fucking done. she says to me, "Atleast i told you." Oh this really sets me off. i yell for about 5 minutes and just fucking say. You dirty little slut we are done. she slapped me for that one and i just

She starts crying. and yelling, "but i told you" so i ask for my dog tags back and she says well you cant have them anymore. so i grab all the shit i could find in her room. and just leave. since i left her house at 10:30 she has been calling me ever since. Voicemails saying ," i love you and im sorry but atleast i told you." "Plus he wore a condom."

She expects me to come back to her. im like bullshit. fuck i wanted to punch her so hard in the face. as i was typing this she called me 3 times. saying i want you back.
    She was trying to pass the buck and act like you were overreacting. If anyone cheats, they should say they did it, and not go "atleast I told you". That's what would have set me off as well. It's more like "I'm sorry, you have every right to be angry with me, if you want to break up, I understand". She's not sorry at all, she's a conniving manipulative little bitch, and you need to move on. I'm a girl who's been cheated on before, I know what this is like, just don't be stupid and go back out with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407;482441;
    i am thinking about doing that but being so pissed off that i will be unable to control my thoughts especially the treason that occurred. also if she says something that would set me off would maybe prove costly. i thinking about waiting a few days then call her back and tell her how pissed off i am and shit. right now if i heard her voice saying that she atleast told me, i might drive there and rip her a new one. you guys might hear about me in the news if i went down there.

HEADLINE. EX BOYFRIEND GOES PSYCHO ON EX-GIRLFRIEND.
    You're so messed up if you go back out with her. I'm sorry, you just have to cut your losses and go the other way, even if you have been dating her 5 years. It doesn't matter. It didn't matter to her, she was bangin' some other guy, and then she has the audacity to go ahead and say "atleast I told you so". That'd make my blood boil, and it should make your blood boil as well. She's worthless. If she's done it to you this one time, she'll do it again, and again, and again. She's not sorry, she wanted to get it off of her mind, and she wanted you to forgive her. I know girls better than you do, I am one, and we're evil, all of us have a touch of evil tendencies in us, it's the way we are. Guess what? She doesn't feel bad about it
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;482419;
    Exactly. Is say stay away from her. Odds are it wasn't just a one time thing either. Sorry to hear this man, just have faith that all girls aren't like that.
    FINALLY. This. I just wanted to say, not all girls are like this. I think this topic is inappropriately titled, it should be WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. Guys do it too, I've never done it once, been cheated on multiple times, so like I said, I've been through this, more than once. It's hard, and if I'm too blunt about this, you can tell me, I respect that it's a difficult situation, and maybe I'm overstepping my place

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;482478;
    You're so messed up if you go back out with her. I'm sorry, you just have to cut your losses and go the other way, even if you have been dating her 5 years. It doesn't matter. It didn't matter to her, she was bangin' some other guy, and then she has the audacity to go ahead and say "atleast I told you so". That'd make my blood boil, and it should make your blood boil as well. She's worthless. If she's done it to you this one time, she'll do it again, and again, and again. She's not sorry, she wanted to get it off of her mind, and she wanted you to forgive her. I know girls better than you do, I am one, and we're evil, all of us have a touch of evil tendencies in us, it's the way we are. Guess what? She doesn't feel bad about it
    i am not gonna go back with her an never will. i was saying that i should still talk to her so she stops calling me all the time. she has called her 8 times since this morning. i guess she is just to stupid to get that i am not gonna pick up. i talked with her twin sister today. she told that my ex-gf was really upset. i told her what she had done. i think the twin is really pissed off at her now. the whole family loved me. i was like a son to them.

the title was supposed to be WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN. i forgot to put in this i was just so pissed off.

i understand that other women are not all like this.

And you put Women instead of Woman. Just thought I'd point that out.

Otherwise, you shouldn't just give in and start talking to her. Honestly? You need to just pick up and tell her to stop calling. She's now stalking you, basically

Just forget it, you don't owe it to talk to her about anything, you owe it to yourself to just not talk to her at all, and move on, maybe answer and tell her to stop stalking you before you get a restraining order. She's being a creepy bitch now on top of being a scheming bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;482492;
    And you put Women instead of Woman. Just thought I'd point that out.

Otherwise, you shouldn't just give in and start talking to her. Honestly? You need to just pick up and tell her to stop calling. She's now stalking you, basically

Just forget it, you don't owe it to talk to her about anything, you owe it to yourself to just not talk to her at all, and move on, maybe answer and tell her to stop stalking you before you get a restraining order. She's being a creepy bitch now on top of being a scheming bitch
    i still have to pick up some of my shit from her house. i thought it said woman to. thanks for pointing that one too. i have to talk to her. i will NEVER go out with her. the trust we had if we had it at all is gone. i still wanna be civil with the family because i am good friends with the twin sister and the younger sister. i have some of her stuff that i think she would want like her ipod and one of her coach bags. i think im just keep talking to the sisters and go to the house to drop off her shit and pick up my shit when she isnt home. i cant sell her stuff cause i don't wanna end up on Judge Judy.

Exactly, you can't, and it's immoral

If she got drunk and banged a dude once, then that is enough IMO. But repeating that act four more times means that she liked it and overcame her reluctance and her guilt to do it again and again and again and again. Be done with her
    Hal sucks

Legend

You should have a threesome with her sisters is really what you should do....and take her mother out for a nice seafood dinner AND NEVER CALL HER AGAIN

When I was a younger man, I would have had the same reaction. I would have viewed it as the ultimate act of betrayal and I would have ended the relationship. I have a different perspective with age. Sex is sex. It really has nothing to do with love. Sure its nice to have sex with someone you love, but it really has very little to do with love. She may love you, and because she loves you she didn't want to be dishonest. That was her mistake. If this was a case where she was just horny and her urges got the better of her, she should have kept silent. It was just a meaningless self-indulgent sex act with someone she will never see again. How would you feel if she told you that she met a hot guy while you were away and she didn't have sex with him but she masturbated for days while fantasizing about him. You might not be thrilled about that either. If she had sex with one of your friends or your brother or your worst enemy, that would be a betrayal, but this just might have been meaningless sex with a stranger which was not too different emotionally for her than if she was fantasizing and masturbating. You have to separate the jealousy that you are feeling from the situation. It's clouding your reason. I don't know her. She might be a really bad person or maybe she is a good person. No one here can give you that answer. You need some time to get over the jealous hurt and then re-evaluate the situation.

Whether you break up or go back to her, if you ever cheat on someone you love, and it was just sex, keep that secret to your grave. No good can come from honesty in that situation, and never cheat with one of her friends, neighbors or her sister, because that would be an unforgivable betrayal.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox21;482511;
    You should have a threesome with her sisters is really what you should do....and take her mother out for a nice seafood dinner AND NEVER CALL HER AGAIN
    Lmfao, this - All the friggin way man