Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Split off from post your pic

Evil Emperor

Split off from post your pic

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter;487936 View Post
    No one is going to post some smut. What a selfish bunch!
    I don't have any pictures of anyone I know, but I found this picture of all your ex-girlfriends. Enjoy...

Re: Post your pic!

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;488252;
    I don't have any pictures of anyone I know, but I found this picture of all your ex-girlfriends. Enjoy...

Is that you on the left? Jesus Christ, you really are a lolcow
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;488254 View Post
    Is that you on the left? Jesus Christ, you really are a lolcow
    :lol: Good one..........I got one better for ya though.

How 'bout them Twins?

And them Red Sox?

Sucks for you that your two teams are facing elimination down 0-2 right about now, huh?

It's ok, you can come to NY and I'll keep you warm this October after your teams fall out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;488266 View Post
    :lol: Good one..........I got one better for ya though.

How 'bout them Twins?

And them Red Sox?

Sucks for you that your two teams are facing elimination down 0-2 right about now, huh?

It's ok, you can come to NY and I'll keep you warm this October after your teams fall out of it.
    Why are you only here when the Yankees are doing well and the Sox aren't?

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;488267;
    Why are you only here when the Yankees are doing well and the Sox aren't?
    This.

Fair-weather i believe they call them?
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;488271 View Post
    This.

Fair-weather i believe they call them?
    That's one word for it.

Other possibilities include troll, low-life, and fucknugget.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;488273;
    That's one word for it.

Other possibilities include troll, low-life, and fucknugget.
    How 'bout trolling fair-weather low-life lolcow?

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;488266;
    I have requirements, which I doubt a fair-weather Yankee fan could fulfill.
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;488277 View Post
    How 'bout trolling fair-weather low-life lolcow?
    Approved.

I now knight our resident virgin wanna-be weed smoker, 'Trolling fair-weather low-life lolcow'.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;488280 View Post
    I have requirements, which I doubt a fair-weather Yankee fan could fulfill.
    An ability to get it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;488281;
    Approved.

I now knight our resident virgin wanna-be weed smoker, 'Trolling fair-weather low-life lolcow'.
    Ah, my best work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;488282;
    An ability to get it up?
    His version of "getting it up" is probably the difference from 1-2 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;488283;
    Ah, my best work.
    It was pretty good. I think he should change his custom title to it

Evil Emperor

Ahhh you guys are too much lol. As for being fairweather, check my post history, I'm here pretty consistently. Do I post everyday, no, because I often times have better things to do then sit here and go back and forth with lowlife Sox fans like yourselves. In fact Jacoby, I think I post more consistently than you do. I could be wrong, you might have a lot of time on your hands, but feel free to throw all the insults you want at me. One thing I don't appreciate is being called a fairweather fan. I've bled Yankee blue since I was 4 years old, through the good and the bad, the Championships and the Chokes, and the wins and the losses. And throughout all of that I've always worn my heart on my sleeve and my Yankee hat proudly every day. So like I said feel free to say anything you want about me, except that.

As for virgin wanna-be weed smoker....don't worry about my sex life, I'm pretty confident it's in good shape compared to yours. As for the weed-smoking, don't hate because my bud is great....idk if you smoke but if you do enjoy that garbage you get wherever your from

And Em, it's ok, I'm a little out of your league anyway. I was just trying to be a nice guy offering to console a disappointed Twins/Sox fan. Enjoy the cold Minnesota winter after your postseason ends early.

NOTE: In no way am I trying to promote illegal drug use. Jacoby started it, I just responded. What I do in my free time in the privacy of my home is on me.....this is neither the time nor the setting to talk about that, so let's stick to baseball and whatever retarded insults you guys got up your sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;488306;
    Ahhh you guys are too much lol. As for being fairweather, check my post history, I'm here pretty consistently. Do I post everyday, no, because I often times have better things to do then sit here and go back and forth with lowlife Sox fans like yourselves. In fact Jacoby, I think I post more consistently than you do. I could be wrong, you might have a lot of time on your hands, but feel free to throw all the insults you want at me.
    You can't use the consistency argument when the vast majority of your posts are troll posts.

One thing I don't appreciate is being called a fairweather fan. I've bled Yankee blue since I was 4 years old, through the good and the bad, the Championships and the Chokes, and the wins and the losses. And throughout all of that I've always worn my heart on my sleeve and my Yankee hat proudly every day. So like I said feel free to say anything you want about me, except that.
    Learn to read, no one questioned your fanhood, stifle this... whatever the hell that was.

Were we actually supposed to gain respect for you reading that? Now it's just painfully apparent the Yankees are easily the most important thing in your life.

As for virgin wanna-be weed smoker....don't worry about my sex life, I'm pretty confident it's in good shape compared to yours.
    Your trolling and recent bragging about such things makes me wonder.

As for the weed-smoking, don't hate because my bud is great....idk if you smoke but if you do enjoy that garbage you get wherever your from
    lol

And Em, it's ok, I'm a little out of your league anyway. I was just trying to be a nice guy offering to console a disappointed Twins/Sox fan. Enjoy the cold Minnesota winter after your postseason ends early.
    And he wraps it up with more dated trolling efforts.

Amazing what a distant-past registration date can do for you here.