Register now to remove this ad

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: WTF IS WRONG WITH WOMEN.

Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH WOMEN.

I have a question.

Did she get implants?
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;486687;
    I have a question.

Did she get implants?
    no.

the one in the black dress thingy was when she 16.

the prom picture was when she was just 17.

the orange top one was a few months ago when she was 18.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

I really hope the FBI has a way of accurately determining emotional maturity. He lost me when he posted pictures of her in a thread where he refers to hers as a slut and a whore. Taking vengeance when a relationship goes bad is not a sign of maturity.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Agreed, but I've just been thinking about it. I probably did just as irrational crap as he did when I was cheated on. I almost feel hypocritical about what I said before, but then I feel that it's a "do as I say, not as I did" sort of thing. Bottom line, just getting back to the basic stuff, bosox, I'm sorry for you, it's terrible, just get over this, and forget about what you said, and try not to say anything like it again is my advice. You can't take back what you said, but just make sure that it doesn't happen again. /advice
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;486762;
    Agreed, but I've just been thinking about it. I probably did just as irrational crap as he did when I was cheated on. I almost feel hypocritical about what I said before, but then I feel that it's a "do as I say, not as I did" sort of thing. Bottom line, just getting back to the basic stuff, bosox, I'm sorry for you, it's terrible, just get over this, and forget about what you said, and try not to say anything like it again is my advice. You can't take back what you said, but just make sure that it doesn't happen again. /advice
    thank you for the advice and it will be taken into immediate consideration.

and it will be a must do.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407;486767;
    thank you for the advice and it will be taken into immediate consideration.

and it will be a must do.
    Good man, btw, for the record, I think that you've taken this thing pretty well considering the circumstances. We all get a little frustrated and do things we wouldn't normally do when shit like this happens. Just keep your head up, okay?
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;486769;
    Good man, btw, for the record, I think that you've taken this thing pretty well considering the circumstances. We all get a little frustrated and do things we wouldn't normally do when shit like this happens. Just keep your head up, okay?
    i will. i am usually a very strong person and am able to get through most things this one is just really hard to swallow. it has changed me.

Don't blame you dude, just keep on keepin' on. It will only make you stronger, and less susceptible to cunt-sandwiches-with-extra-douche-sauce-and-a-side-of-bitch-fries like her in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;486781;
    Don't blame you dude, just keep on keepin' on. It will only make you stronger, and less susceptible to cunt-sandwiches-with-extra-douche-sauce-and-a-side-of-bitch-fries like her in the future
    i sure hope so and hope that i can find a woman who can be trust worthy.

You will, you seem like an awesome guy, with an awesome taste in music too. Okay that was random that last part, but still. : p

Alright, well, locked.